What's new

US Senate Warns Russia of Sanctions if S-400 Sold to Any Foreign Nations

Alright, US has done some really silly stuff recently but honestly this particular hue and cry from US on S-400 is "really gay".

Last edited:
Decisions made by US congress apparently applies tto the world too.

But it is perfectly ok for the US to sell weapons to Taiwan, a province of China!

Would USSR .. er' I mean USSA be also putting sanctions on India for purchasing the S-400 airdefence system...

The Russian S-400 defence system must be one hell of a defence system if it givnh Uncle Cracker Sam sleepless nights?!?!

USA has tasted it in Syria... it's effectiveness in Syria has forced the Arab nations too to consider it...

Saudi Arabia, CHINA, INDIA, even Turkey wants it... many more are eyeing for it

Talk about india who is desperately looking for Russian S-400 while cheerleading for U.S.:rofl:
No man it's not gonna work.

Bro when you have MONEY you can BUY anything available in market... we don't get donated stuff... so we don't bother about sanctions or someone putting items delivery on hold...

We have options... Russians, Europians, Americans and other nations too...

So take a chill pill... we are negotiating the price for S 400... everything else is in order...

USA has tasted it in Syria... it's effectiveness in Syria has forced the Arab nations too to consider it...

Saudi Arabia, CHINA, INDIA, even Turkey wants it... many more are eyeing for it

Bro when you have MONEY you can BUY anything available in market... we don't get donated stuff... so we don't bother about sanctions or someone putting items delivery on hold...

We have options... Russians, Europians, Americans and other nations too...

So take a chill pill... we are negotiating the price for S 400... everything else is in order...
No one donate such a sophisticated system or weapons to anyone. It should be clear for you indians becuase you always mention this craps non-stop.

So do you think that india's negotiation would work to buy S 400 ? Nops it will not work it's just an indian tactic to manage dual relation with Russia.

As you said the supa powa india can buy with money so why are you bargaining yet for S-400? When you already dealt billions dollor with france? it's just a tactic. Accept it.

Last edited:
No one donate such a sophisticated system or weapons to anyone. It should be clear for you indians becuase you always mention this craps non-stop.

So do you think that india's negotiation would work to buy S 400 ? Nops it will not work it's just an indian tactic to manage dual relation with Russia.

As you said the supa powa india can buy with money so why are you bargaining yet for S-400? When you already dealt billion dollor with france? it's just a tactic. Accept it.

Having MONEY does not mean that you should buy it at any cost...

negotiation... I think that this term and its meaning is known to you...

We already have s 300... and will hv S 400 as and when financials are negotiated...

Having MONEY does not mean that you should buy it at any cost...

negotiation... I think that this term and its meaning is known to you...

We already have s 300... and will hv S 400 as and when financials are negotiated...

Its called price negotiations, along with other offsets.
You wouldn't know coz not being used to make such deals.

I rest my case. It's just india's tactic to reduce reliance on Russia and focus on U.S and her allaince.

Would USSR .. er' I mean USSA be also putting sanctions on India for purchasing the S-400 airdefence system...

The Russian S-400 defence system must be one hell of a defence system if it givnh Uncle Cracker Sam sleepless nights?!?!
Sanctions will be on Russia since CAATSA states Russia increasing violatiobs under CAATSA will lead stregthening of sanctions and not on buyer nations.

i suggest you do it without barganing, just like china did before U.S stupidity. But you know what we know very well india is best at buttering up the rest. So it's just a tactic to manage relation.
China is communism.
India is democracy, with free media. Bragging comes easy and govt cannot stop media from bragging.
You may not like it, but it is what it is.

IMG_3939.JPG

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom