What's new

US proposes joint border force in Fata

I say allow it. IF we're allowed to attack in Afghanistan too. We'll bomb Indian consulates/terror camps, officially!

And you think they are going to allow you to attack even if the target is legitimate.

Above all according to an understanding (accord ) about 150,000 Indian Army soldiers will be deployed in Afghanistan till october 2009.

They are going to continue their activities with ease once you have Pakistani soldiers under this planned joint force (if materilised) patroling on Afghan side of the border.

Whereas who will be part of this force from Afghanistan ???

Only the intellegence stoogs and people trained by CIA/RAW.

I dont think so Pakistan can trust US/Karzai backed elements at this stage but frankly speaking not even at any stage in future too.

Who are the part of Karzai governement and Karzai Army at the moment ????

Indeed all those who are supported by India. Nearly all of them are anti-Pakistan elements.

I feel we need to ponder over many things and avoid harming ourselves by alowing direct entry to assessts of CIA/India/Khad.

But of course, this would give hardliners in US justification to get into Waziristan ?

Asslamulaikum,

Nothing more than that! We are again providing occassions to infidels to attack the holy land without any compromise!
Just a single attack at marriot throbed the whole Pakistan, but we don't think of our those brothers and sisters, ultimately muslims of Waziristan!

Eventually they will have another way to enter.............

It was a blunder by the brave General at that time when the worst words of an American, he listened on phone;

" We will push you back to the stone age".......

and paved the way for them, to undermine the islamic, peaceful and full of justice Govt of Taliban..............a " U" turn on Afghan policy!!!!

Regards

[/QUOTE]

Sory genettle man,
Talibans can be called muslims but their actions against thier own peopl's cant be justifyed in anyway near to islam, i my self dont like, the US systematic imprealism and certnly i would like to , resist that! as long as i have my breath to do so, but blind ISLAM, i am certnly not thinking to even think.:angry:

Just a single attack at marriot throbed the whole Pakistan, but we don't think of our those brothers and sisters, ultimately muslims of Waziristan!

Marriott Hotel attack was the most cowardly act performed by terrorists not "Muslims". Why not to ask "militants" to lay down their arms first? What holds us back? I really fail to understand the reason why not to condemn suicide attacks on military convoys that result in shadat of our soldiers and when PA reacts, we become vocal about "Muslims" in Waziristan.

Why not to ask these "terrorist" to stop getting funds from anti-Pakistan forces around us and they can live in peace. If they are true in their claims to be "Muslims" then they should rise above the occasion by helping PA defeat these terrorists and should point out black sheeps who are playing in foreign hands like many there are doing.

Keeping women and children as hostages and human shields will never serve the purpose. Innocent lives are being lost. For the sake of those women and children, why don't they stop their activities?

Eventually they will have another way to enter.............

They already are trying to enter, thats why PA has launched the operation

It was a blunder by the brave General at that time when the worst words of an American, he listened on phone;

" We will push you back to the stone age".......

and paved the way for them, to undermine the Islamic, peaceful and full of justice Govt of Taliban..............a " U" turn on Afghan policy!!!!

Better be Muslim first, then Pakistani and after that Afghani but I don't understand why we need the last identity as it is lack of affection with Pakistan.

At least we should do some mercy on this country. All so called Pakistanis who think they care for Taliban or Afghanistan more than Pakistan should apply immediately for "immigration to Afghanistan" as it is the only way both sides can remain happy.

Back
Top Bottom