What's new

US Politics

something very fishy went down there, did you notice how he was all frowning all through the convention and how much he was sweating when he endorsed her ? Its possible that they either shook him up gangster style, threatened his family or blackmailed him something.

I'll check this Molyneux vid later but nothing will come out of any lawsuit, the devil in the pantsuit operates above the law. Would be nice to see them #LockHerUp though. :)

Its the publicity that such a class action lawsuit receives that matters more than the result which like you said will probably fail for the time being with democrats in power.

And yes the body language from Sanders was quite telling.

Lets see how she holds up in the debates. Trump has to go in for the kill decisively.
They'll probably prop her up with some drugs to get through it, btw, they've got rid of the big black handler guy who is walking with her in the pic who some speculated was also walking around with a diazepam pen and who also once rushed onstage to comfort her after a few protesters turned up at one of her 200 people rallies.

I don't care if they call it insane right wing conspiracies but the evidence is all there for anyone to see for themselves, the seizure and shock, the crazy person reaction to the baloons at the DNC, the handler, no press conferences or rallies, flying 20 miles in a jet.. #SickHillary

The picture you posted is from New York Pride Parade 2016, you seem like a good person don’t let the trailer trash fool you the lowlifes are expert in this kind of cheap propaganda.

Here are Hillary’s pictures from the same parade, does she looks sick?

4096.jpg

7ade13312b6de1bedae64c784d489d70.jpg

hillary-clinton-nyc-pride-parade-2016-01.jpg

HillaryPride-660x330.jpg

Trump screwed up heavily after the DNC.That's why she is doing well now...

At the end of the day,my intuition firmly tells me that even if he loses the swing states,the red states will stand beside him & that by some miracle/good campaigning he will win.

The anti-Hillary gang+ Supreme court judges will get them to him in the end, I feel
My friend, even if he wins all the red states he will be still shot of at least 90 electoral votes, Trump will have to win several swing states to get the 270 magic number.

Hmm.... I think they are being too optimistic with Georgia..
According to me:-

I believe the swing states in this elections are going to be:-
North carolina,Virginia,Florida,Iowa,Pennsylvania,New Hampshire,Nevada,Ohio & that 1 seat in Maine.
It’s interesting that you are placing North Carolina in swing states, no doubt North Carolina is in play, but the fact is it is a red state and the Republicans have won in eight of the last nine elections. On the other hand, I agree with you on the other states that you mentioned.

@CBU-105, you raise some interesting points, I’ll definitely response tomorrow after watching Trumps terrorism/Isis policy speech that he gave on August 15.

Cheers

My friend, even if he wins all the red states he will be still shot of at least 90 electoral votes, Trump will have to win several swing states to get the 270 magic number.

It’s interesting that you are placing North Carolina in swing states, no doubt North Carolina is in play, but the fact is it is a red state and the Republicans have won in eight of the last nine elections. On the other hand, I agree with you on the other states that you mentioned.

@CBU-105, you raise some interesting points, I’ll definitely response tomorrow after watching Trumps terrorism/Isis policy speech that he gave on August 15.

Cheers
North Carolina could go to Obama when it was him vs Mccain.

I believe that if the Libertarians take away some moderate anti trump republican votes & he continues to screw up.Hillary could win it.

Hmmm... I believe Trump has a small but good chance at winning. He is unlike anything I have seen till now in American/conventional electoral politics. He seems to defy many of the rules & yet he has made it so far & could even win!!

I believe we must not underestimate the Anger against the "Establishment" among the average American regardless of who wins. If this anger is forgotten & sidelined after this election,it will only become worse & stronger.

What do you think of the Swing seats in the Senate?

Lets see how she holds up in the debates. Trump has to go in for the kill decisively.
Trump is pretty quick at thinking on his feet(remember the Rosie O donnel incident) =D; unlike Hillary. This will help him deal with any unlikely questions. He knows how to answer a question & yet divert it.

He has to prepare well on his facts & positions & fail to make any U-turns or basic mistakes(NATO is North American Treaty org. etc) if he wants to do well. He has to be decent & good throughout the debate & not carry out any unnecessary attacks or abuses to promote a "Presidential side" of him.
Though I believe he must abuse in anger/frustration & show some charisma/theatrics to show everyone how natural he is & that he has no artificial personality & hasn't become like the others.

He must have some ideas & plans which work when it comes to the Economy & Domestic/social issues & be prepared for long debates on them.

These can help him get a lot of Independent votes.

He can afford to screw up on Foreign Policy except Iran,ISIS & terrorism... Nobody cares about the other parts except the 3 I mentioned. Those who care a lot about them have made their minds on not voting for him or will go for HIllary

The picture you posted is from New York Pride Parade 2016, you seem like a good person don’t let the trailer trash fool you the lowlifes are expert in this kind of cheap propaganda.

Here are Hillary’s pictures from the same parade, does she looks sick?

Anyone interested in Hillary’s health, enjoy this:
or the daily show or John Stewart and Bill Maher and just about every other main stream leftist comedy or news show because they are fair and objective in covering Trump or anything his campaign are saying ? Not saying there aren't any loons on the right, there are plenty, but some of the concerns they have raised about Hillary's health are completely valid.

The involuntary head jerk movement, the reaction to the balloons, how does one explain those ? they're just trying to laugh it all off as some insane right wing conspiracy but anyone with a pair of functioning brain cells will view them as highly suspicious. Or, what about her cancelling all her campaign events till at least after the debates, only fundraisers, no meeting the public to get her message out, no press conference in 260+ days. All she ever does is these highly scripted tv appearances or small phone interviews twice a week and is nowhere to be seen or heard from otherwise.

Cheers
cool, check out some of the other speeches he's given lately too, please don't rely just on the left mainstream media and comedy shows to get your Trump news, watch what he's actually talking about and form your own opinion.

FULL EVENT: Donald Trump Holds Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16

good rally, he even bought out Nigel Farage for a bit

Back
Top Bottom