What's new

US Politics

It's an interesting dynamic for sure. YOU have percentage of people struggling and those getting by pretty well and they're no even in the 91t par of the 1 percent either; Look at us for example, yo0u won't find q harder working guy than this kid {btw, does turning 55 on the the7th of this month still considered a kid? never mind} but we enjoy taking our boat out a lot but I would never consider myself doing well enough to think about retiring and time soon.
You’re a good man, you took time to respond, but that person is a troll.

You’re a good man, you took time to respond, but that person is a troll.

Why thank you for the really kind words there, my friend, but I had no idea he's a troll. Are you sure? lol. It seemed his posts were genuine answers to some of mine.

Anyway, notice I am getting a bit better at typing on this new laptop that I can't stand! lol. Much preferred my older, antique, Toshiba with a disc and weighed a ton.

BTW, notice the good news in the decline of covid cases.

CDC on Twitter: "Preliminary data show that rates of #COVID19 associated hospitalizations continue to decline after peaking in early January. This decline is promising, but we should all do our part to slow the spread: Wear a mask. Stay 6 feet apart. Avoid crowds. More: https://t.co/iDFoVd3znf. https://t.co/uwdd4BbzdJ" / Twitter

1613922373216.png

Promises Made Promises Kept! :usflag:

Biden promised: “At least 100 million COVID vaccine shots into the arms of the American people in the first 100 days. 100 million shots in the first 100 days. And we’ll follow the guidance of science to get the vaccines to those most at risk.”

On March 13, the United States administered over 105 million doses of Covid-19 vaccine, more than 47 days before his target date of his 100th day in office.

The United States has carried out more vaccinations than any country in the world.

March 20, 21. COVID-19 vaccine doses administered:

The US 121.44 million.

China 70.00 million.

India 44.6 million.

UK 28.99 million.

Brazil 13.48 million.

Israel 9.69 Million.

Chile 8.46 million.

Russia 8.31 million.

Last edited:
BTW, have you or @RabzonKhan or @VCheng or anyone else hear of the Republicans running fake 'Democratic' candidates in certain states (I believe Florida & Rhode Island) and these are phantom candidates designed to be super liberal and to take votes away from the legitimate Democratic candidate to reduce their total votes and make the Republican candidate win? I just saw this on he news and it will become a bigger story and once it does I'll post more about it but I bet Rabzon has heard of it and the scary part about it is that it tethers on the brink of being legal and not fraudulent except they will certainly put a stop to it because it has affected at least 2 races that they know about by taking votes away from the legitimate Democratic candidate and giving them to this "Ghost" candidate created by a republican group! This might explain why the orangutan has been screaming about fraudulent elections for a while since he was aware of his own party's shenanigans! lol
Remember? That fake candidate and his Republican sponsor both have been charged.

2 charged in alleged Florida sham candidate scheme, including former lawmaker

By CNN staff
Published: Mar. 19, 2021

(CNN) - A former Florida state lawmaker Frank Artiles was arrested Thursday, accused of funding a sham candidate in an upset election.

“Today we are alleging that November’s Florida Senate District 37 election involved crimes,” Miami Dade State Attorney Kathy Rundle said.

She said disgraced lawmaker Artiles has masterminded a plot to help a Republican win a key Florida State Senate seat.

“He knew then and we are alleging that he knows now that he was blatantly thumbing his nose at the law,” Rundle said.

Last November, incumbent Democrat José Javier Rodríguez lost his seat by just 32 votes, a race he said he would have won: “There’s no question that this had an impact on a race that was ultimately decided by 32 votes out of nearly a quarter million cast.”

There was a third candidate in the race, a sham candidate with the same last name as the Democrat, who siphoned away Democratic votes - Alex Rodriguez, who’s also charged in the plan.

Alex Rodriguez told officials Frank Artiles paid him nearly $45,000 to be a so-called ghost candidate.

He was promoted as a liberal in advertising mailers but never campaigned and never debated.

“In addition to the same surname, there was also a very well orchestrated and funded last minute campaign to persuade voters and frankly trick them,” José Javier Rodríguez said.

While entering a sham candidate into a political race isn’t a crime, the funding of one is, according to prosecutors.

Both Artiles and Rodriguez are charged with three felonies each. Read more

Why thank you for the really kind words there, my friend, but I had no idea he's a troll. Are you sure? lol.
My friend, it is considered trolling when people post off-topic messages all over the forum. And I think that’s why his/her account was banned/removed from the forum.

Bravo. The former leader of the Republican Party just shredded his own party for being full of lunatics.

168757401_4986187628140918_3648162585655224805_n.png

the-greatest-american-con-man.jpg

'A complete ripoff': Campaign finance experts puzzled and stunned by Trump camp's reported 'money bomb' ploy

Grace Panetta
3 hours ago

Elderly donors who gave a few hundred dollars to former President Donald Donald Trump's reelection campaign were shocked to see thousands drained from their accounts. Refund requests spiked in the final months of the campaign. The ensuing surges in credit card fraud claims associated with Trump even got on the radar of the US' biggest banks.

A New York Times investigation published Saturday detailed a recurring donation scheme reportedly referred to as "the money bomb" that the Trump campaign used to pad its coffers in the final months of the campaign through the GOP fundraising platform WinRed.

The tactics included added pre-checked recurring donation boxes at the bottom of fundraising emails and creating an opt-out instead of opt-in system for recurring donations. And as time drew closer to the election, the recurring donations went from monthly to weekly. And the fine print by those bright-yellow donation boxes became smaller and more confusing, leading to donors, including many elderly ones, unknowingly signing up to give thousands in contributions.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom