What's new

US Politics

The series of videos posted on alleged "illegal"ballots counting in Georgia.
It is claimed that the videos are the prove that Staff in Georgia counted these ballots after asking everyone to leave the room.
The ballots were stored in 4 suitcases placed under the table(s).

It seems the troubles are brewing in the USA.
After call for President Trump to impose the Martial Law, I think this evidence would be used to discredit election results.

Should be taken to a court of law then. This way, Trump wouldn’t continue to Have his lawsuits thrown out of court.

Maybe it’s just me, but it seems like almost every other day that goes by, Trump Has another one of his lawsuits thrown out of court.

Which is why I think he’s Starting to concentrate his efforts on the court of public opinion.

Meanwhile, he has raked in more than $200 million dollars in donations to be used as he pleases.

Maybe it’s just me, but it seems like almost every other day that goes by, Trump Has another one of his lawsuits thrown out of court.

Which is why I think he’s Starting to concentrate his efforts on the court of public opinion.

People forget that the GOP is split over Trump: one-half likes him while the other despises him. GOP-controlled states don't like to be accused of running a fraudulent election and have told Trump so by ignoring his pleas to not certify the election.

Plus, the GOP is not going to sacrifice their party for the sake of one man, many of whom don't even consider him to be a conservative.

I'm glad Trump's attempt to overturn the election is dissipating faster than a balloon losing air.

Meanwhile, he has raked in more than $200 million dollars in donations to be used as he pleases.

And he’s conned his loyal base into thinking that the money will be mostly used to fight his way back into the White House.

It’s too bad they didn’t read the small print to see where it will actually Be mostly going.

DUH, it was a joke! Before she became Trump’s tool, she used to like Biden’s jokes and hailed him as a “man of the people” who was both “funny and likable”. :D

125789638_10220934813472951_3883453711354138325_n.jpg

Last edited:
For months, Trump’s bootlicking Fox News hosts Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham nonstop talked about President-elect Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden’s dealings in Ukraine, China and his mysterious laptop. But after the election all that BS has almost disappeared.

Now they are busy parroting Trump’s new BS, “the elections were rigged”. Freaking losers! :lol:

Rudy Giuliani, the personal attorney to Trump, has tested positive for Covid-19. Giuliani was admitted to Georgetown University Hospital on Sunday, a source familiar confirmed to CNN.

EolPAXNW4AAyBOL.jpg

Move along folks , there is nothing to see here cause that is how they count votes in Georgia !

JUST IN: Trump Lawyer Jenna Ellis Diagnosed With Covid-19 After Attending White House Christmas Party

Ellis has played a prominent role in the Trump campaign’s legal efforts to overturn election results in a number of swing states, as a key member of what is a self-described “Elite Strike Force” of attorney that have been baselessly alleging fraud and filing local suits in a number of states that eventually went for President-elect Joe Biden. State courts have almost uniformly found against Trump’s legal filings, which suggests efforts to take their cases to the Supreme Court will likely fail for lack of legal standing.

On Sunday, Ellis’s colleague Rudy Giuliani was also diagnosed with the potentially deadly contagion, which nearly completes the infection rate of almost every member of Trump’s inner circle of advisors.

4n2mrg.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom