What's new

US Politics

I warned you PDF is full of Chinese trolls. They have been calling me an Indian/Vietnamese almost every day for 7 years now. They have chased off all the Japanese members with incessant trolling.
Yup, like nihonji who is an indonesian but impersonate as Japanese. There are plenty of CIA agent or troll with intention to smear China coming here to post.
Hey remember the signs like this in China..you have a short memory :enjoy:
View attachment 688936
Lol, this is a typical American misleading photo or article about signboard from China. An african black with covid-19 escape from quarantine and go hotpot with his roommate and start a spread with his black community at height of covid-19 in China. The Chinese fear of covid-19 that time is due to this incident. Nothing to do becos he is black. Subsequent, this sign is taken down by authority.

While the sign out up by white racist in American are legal and is due to their racism exist for hundred of years of white supremacy. No matter what good things black do, they will always be discriminate becos white supremacy leader are always on helms.

Last edited:
I warned you PDF is full of Chinese trolls. They have been calling me an Indian/Vietnamese almost every day for 7 years now. They have chased off all the Japanese members with incessant trolling.
Why Indian even on PDF? Chinese are friends with Pakistanis so we join to share common cause. Indian like you join only reason to troll and you complain about trolls. You are shameless hypocrite and everyone can see it.

There are plenty of CIA agent or troll with intention to smear China coming here

You are saying this in the Ameriicas forum...as the OP of this thread. LOL! I think you have it backwards.

Lol, this is a typical American misleading photo or article about signboard from China. An african black with covid-19 escape from quarantine and go hotpot with his roommate and start a spread with his black community at height of covid-19 in China. The Chinese fear of covid-19 that time is due to this incident. Nothing to do becos he is black. Subsequent, this sign is taken down by authority.

Oh LOL! Typical Chinese answer. A single person escapes quarantine and now every black person in a big city is a Coronavirus suspect.

Wasn't your media the first to cry a @#$%& river of racism when Europeans were hiding from Chinese on trains/buses due to Coronavirus fears?

CGTN
Coronavirus leads to increasing reports of racism against Chinese

Last edited:
What a gross generalisation.
Are all Pakistan's claiming to be Trump's lost children?

The US President Donald Trump's popularity among Indian Americans has increased to 28 percent since 2016, according to a September poll by the Indiaspora-AAPI Data.

The poll, however, indicated that the Democratic Party candidate Joe Biden still has the support of at least 54 percent of Indian Americans.

The support for Biden among Americans of Indian background is quite low compared to the levels the previous democratic nominee, Hillary Clinton, enjoyed. Clinton was backed by 77 percent of Indian Americans, and her predecessor, Barack Obama, was even more popular. He could boast of the support of 84 percent Indian Americans in 2012.

Do you realize how big of a jump this is? Especially considering that trump is considered racist by all minorities.. the only reason they started voting for him is because of his rhetoric against muslims..

you wana be naive again like how you are under your other account ??

Indeed , the right to rape, slave, violent ,cheat, steal and discriminate against others are also part of the package as American.

I will rather stay as Chinese citizen to enjoy more fairer and peaceful lives. I do not want to be killed by covid-19 as part of the package of freedom offer by USA. :enjoy:

Let me repeat again. White racist american will never accept Indian as their own.

Only people on PDF who have their own government consider them as inferior are the Chinese. The CCP knows you are too inferior to think, behave, talk, and read freely, so they have to control you, cradle to the grave. :enjoy: Blacks in S Africa apartheid had more freedom than the Chinese govt affords you :enjoy::yes4:

The US President Donald Trump's popularity among Indian Americans has increased to 28 percent since 2016, according to a September poll by the Indiaspora-AAPI Data.

The poll, however, indicated that the Democratic Party candidate Joe Biden still has the support of at least 54 percent of Indian Americans.

The support for Biden among Americans of Indian background is quite low compared to the levels the previous democratic nominee, Hillary Clinton, enjoyed. Clinton was backed by 77 percent of Indian Americans, and her predecessor, Barack Obama, was even more popular. He could boast of the support of 84 percent Indian Americans in 2012.

Do you realize how big of a jump this is? Especially considering that trump is considered racist by all minorities.. the only reason they started voting for him is because of his rhetoric against muslims..

you wana be naive again like how you are under your other account ??
Is this supposed to be evidence for how Indians build temples for Trump?
In those figures that you have presented, why are you not taking into account the support offered to other democrat nominees?

and which other account?

Only people on PDF who have their own government consider them as inferior are the Chinese. The CCP knows you are too inferior to think, behave, talk, and read freely, so they have to control you, cradle to the grave. :enjoy: Blacks in S Africa apartheid had more freedom than the Chinese govt affords you :enjoy::yes4:
I don't need freedom to fabricate lies, circulate faked news , loot , riot, rape and murder. I know u have the luxury to do that.

I rather have a control environment away from these hazardous. :enjoy:

I'm no where near 5ft 4, which is quite exact by the way I feel for you. Oh and plenty of folks have met me off here to prove that. You make me laugh (not a compliment) and just like the many other voices on the net I've come across over the years, all hot air, that I couldn't give a toss about.
As for "legible" sentences, it's dumbed down for your level, please appreciate the things I do for you.
It's sad that you did not get the 5.4 references, looks like you do not like your own petty generalizations when applied to you.
And also the worst defence for piss poor english dear, maybe try harder.

As for the killing of your 'countrymen', you were the one laughing at their cries for help. Folks like yourself often have a more gratuitous side to them.
Poor writing reflects poor comprehension, so no wonder you hold such weird views. Point me to such posts, and will be more than happy to provide you with some disambiguation that even you will understand.

No I’m enjoying watching him act up. It’s hilarious.
Acting up? I just did not want you to miss out on your type of thread. That's why the tag, you seem to be irked?

And it's quite cute that you are issuing me point @The Eagle , wonder for exactly which violation. Don't underestimate @waz he is quite capable of holding his own, I hardly think he needs you to ban me, he can weasel out on his own by handing me that ban without a reason.

Last edited:
It's sad that you did not get the 5.4 references, looks like you do not like your own petty generalizations when applied to you.

Poor writing reflects poor comprehension, so no wonder you hold such weird views. Point me to such posts, and will be more than happy to provide you with some disambiguation that even you will understand.

Acting up? I just did not want you to miss out on your type of thread. That's why the tag, you seem to be irked?

And it's quite cute that you are issuing me point @The Eagle , wonder for exactly which violation. Don't underestimate @waz he is quite capable of holding his own, I hardly think he needs you to ban me, he can weasel out on his own by handing me that ban without a reason.

Always feels great to see this kanjar banned :)

Dear God what a tantrum queen you are. Yes I got the reference, however I also stated that such folk had great business acumen. I didn't know you would get offended by stating the average height of a group of people.
You then wrote about my "piss poor english". Before you embarked on your grammar offensive you could have paid attention to the word English. The word English is always capitalised, in this case your reference to the language. It's a proper noun
Are you wilfully trying to look stupid?

There's nothing wrong with my comprehension. You laughed, in a mocking way, at the concerns of a group of influential Kashmiri citizens who highlighted the brutal suppression methods being used by the security forces. There is no ambiguity for you to remove. Your post was crass full stop.
Also oh hallowed master of English, do you actually read your posts before you press the reply button?

"Point me to such posts, and will be more".

You forgot the 'I' in your sentence.

You sound confused. I'm also not irked, I'm laughing at you. When you come back, do carry on.
Oh and that wonderful English of yours is on display again.

"That's why the tag".

Don't you mean, that is why I tagged you.

Oh the irony of you using the term weasel. By the way a weasel is an exceptional predator capable of taking prey far larger than itself, and are the ultimate killers of dangerous rats. This exchange of ours bears a striking resemblance to the weasel reference i.e. me taking your rat like attacks head on.

1605727060429.png

Dear God what a tantrum queen you are. Yes I got the reference, however I also stated that such folk had great business acumen. I didn't know you would get offended by stating the average height of a group of people.
You then wrote about my "piss poor english". Before you embarked on your grammar offensive you could have paid attention to the word English. The word English is always capitalised, in this case your reference to the language. It's a proper noun
Are you wilfully trying to look stupid?

There's nothing wrong with my comprehension. You laughed, in a mocking way, at the concerns of a group of influential Kashmiri citizens who highlighted the brutal suppression methods being used by the security forces. There is no ambiguity for you to remove. Your post was crass full stop.
Also oh hallowed master of English, do you actually read your posts before you press the reply button?

"Point me to such posts, and will be more".

You forgot the 'I' in your sentence.

You sound confused. I'm also not irked, I'm laughing at you. When you come back, do carry on.
Oh and that wonderful English of yours is on display again.

"That's why the tag".

Don't you mean, that is why I tagged you.

Oh the irony of you using the term weasel. By the way a weasel is an exceptional predator capable of taking prey far larger than itself, and are the ultimate killers of dangerous rats. This exchange of ours bears a striking resemblance to the weasel reference i.e. me taking your rat like attacks head on.

View attachment 689166

Can we just merge this yet another political thread somewhere like "US Politics: 2016-2020" or even "BlacklivesMatter".

Creating a new thread for a dummy with a sign is silly...especially when people start debating Native American vs Indian.

Nowhere near as racist as Chinese. You guys are maybe only outdone by the Koreans who don't like anybody (including white people).

Get a bunch of Chinese together in a conversation and they'll openly and happily sh*t on every people from Asia and Africa. It's so bad they even scold their kids for wasting time having them as friends. It's like being at a KKK meeting except everybody under the hoods is Chinese. Definitely not politically correct.

Wondering what kind of Chinese you are associated with. Birds of a feather flock together?

Wondering what kind of Chinese you are associated with. Birds of a feather flock together?

Maybe you should spend more time wondering about the root of Chinese members generalized allegations...instead of my replies to them.

Try that first and then maybe I'll start giving you polite answers.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom