What's new

US Politics

Yeah, if you think scalding the press and demanding royal treatment is important. He'll deliver much theater.
and that is a perfect example of people focusing on the wrong things.

Trump is an unconventional potus, he's broken all the conventions, smashed them to bits even. Being who he is got him to where he is, the mainstream media couldn't stop him then, and they're not going to rein him in or tame him now. His fiery inaugural address (where he tore through both the 2 previous administrations/presidential terms) should have made that clear to everyone.

The media still has it all wrong, as an example, they were obsessing over his meryl streep tweet earlier, "he's so petty and thin skinned, why is he doing this ?" :cry:

but what he did was not only brilliant, but fair, because it was in self-defence, he didn't go out of his way to smear her, but merly streep did use a massive platform (20 million watching live) to personally attack his character, Trump counter punched right back in under 140 of his own and destroyed her, bing !

He's going to fight back when people are unfair, sometimes he'll swing and miss, like this recent and extremely unimportant/non consequential garbage about the size of the crowd, he's just swinging back because they're trying their best to diminish his victory. Btw, I haven't even bothered to look into the story because it's a tabloidy crap, I wouldn't be surprised if they're lying about stuff here too, just not worth wasting time on.

He won, he's the most powerful man on earth, domestically, he could just do talk radio in the US and the occasional appearance on a somewhat friendly network like Fox for press and completely ignore CNN, MSNBC etc... and still win his next term easy, which I'm predicting he will. The left in the US need to realize they're not dealing with an idiot like dubya anymore, call Trump 'chimpy', and he'll make a yo mamma joke of it and tweet-slam them back so hard they won't know what hit them.

All this rage is because the left in the US is in the process of losing the cultural war of ideas, obsessing about political correctness, the oppression olympics, radical 3rd wave feminism, all this crap that a weaponized hollywood propaganda machine churns out and wants to push globally ! That crap is over, President Trump has drained their mana
photo.jpg

and as far as the real important stuff is concerned, global islamic terror, detente with Russia.. etc, his rhetoric has been great, let us hope that he can deliver because the whole world will be better off for it if he succeeds.

Sorry, I can't be bothered. Someone in the press just claimed the attendance to my new years reception was low. Lying bastards! I have to fight back.

(great, now we're coopted, complicit)
Wouldn't it be nice if we were to see ruski flankers buddy refuel 'murrican hornets and strike eagles as they unleash combined tremendous death on islamic terrorists groups like fsa/isis etc ?

Wouldn't it be nice if we were to see ruski flankers buddy refuel 'murrican hornets and strike eagles as they unleash combined tremendous death on islamic terrorists groups like fsa/isis etc ?
... and remain stuck with the Assad regime?

... and remain stuck with the Assad regime?
hell yes !

“If I become president, the era of nation building will be brought to a very swift and decisive end,”

"We will partner with every nation that is willing to join us in the effort to defeat ISIS and radical Islamic terrorism"

"We will destroy ISIS. At the same time, we will pursue a new foreign policy that finally learns from the mistakes of the past. We will stop looking to topple regimes and overthrow governments, folks,"

“reinforce old alliances and form new ones, and unite the civilised world against radical Islamic terrorism, which we will eradicate completely from the face of the earth".

Assad stays, and new pro US Gaddafis and Saddams are installed to handle the mess locally, Trump and Putin provide the muscle to deal with the jihadist cancer whenever required.

This is blatantly untrue and used to defame and belittle Trump.
Trump's script was genuine, but not the Bee movie's script.
I am not a fan of Trump but he is elected President according to the US system.
It doesn't matter he didn't win the popular vote as the election rules are well set and agreed by all.
Hillary didn't complain about the electoral system, why should we?

This is blatantly untrue and used to defame and belittle Trump.
Trump's script was genuine, but not the Bee movie's script.
I am not a fan of Trump but he is elected President according to the US system.
It doesn't matter he didn't win the popular vote as the election rules are well set and agreed by all.
Hillary didn't complain about the electoral system, why should we?
Global citizen, US effect all directly or indirectly so we can comment i believe.. I am not complaining ,US has elected its President and it doesn't matter whether he win popular vote or not..Agree with this.Nobody is questioning his legitimacy here.

Appreciate you putting the young turds on now and then hehe, when even they have to admit trump did something good.

Otherwise I really wouldn't be keeping track of those guys lulz.

The best moment for me regarding them so far was that guy asking them about why they chose the name Young Turks and Sargon of Akkad analysis of that lol. You ever watch that one?

Back
Top Bottom