What's new

US panel approves ban aid to Sri Lanka over human rights record

you think it's about LTTE , it's you blind to see that it's about china..
you think US will just keep quit and give a standing to china in lankan port to over see their intrests in south asia water....

Why US or India worrying about the relationship between SL and China, it's Sri Lankan waters. If India can keep relationship with any country then why you guys trying to block Sri Lankan rights to deal with any country?

(I'm sleepy, going to bed. Good night mate! ;) )

lets see where ur advantage takes you??
wat kind of advantage???any one...which u can have???any one...

regarding to china!!!!

they even cant cross their china sea with peace....bullcrap ..if they will come to you...financing is not every thing..
Chinese missile command can strike anypart of Asia, first learn about China before comment.
Currently not a single asian country can have a one on one fight with China.

Why US or India worrying about the relationship between SL and China, it's Sri Lankan waters. If India can keep relationship with any country then why you guys trying to block Sri Lankan rights to deal with any country?

(I'm sleepy, going to bed. Good night mate! ;) )

Like the Cuban Missile Crises, we will set a perimeter arround your neck to make sure that the Chinese don't enter the waters there.
that would be a blocked to your country on all fronts and China can only go on a war with us to take out the blocked and we know that the Chines are not interested in a fight with us.
you and your country can choke on that

This is why the US has stopped aid

I have seen the Channel Four video. It was horrific.

And the Sri Lankan will not allow an inquiry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chinese missile command can strike anypart of Asia, first learn about China before comment.

actually nobody want chinese missiles situated too close to them....
anyway , in 1961 cuba did the same , give a place to russia missiles , know the history...
everybody has their own intrests , lankas , indians , chines and US.....
and every one will do what safegourds their intrests more...simple !!

You seriously believe so?

If so, could you elucidate.

Like the Cuban Missile Crises, we will set a perimeter arround your neck to make sure that the Chinese don't enter the waters there.
that would be a blocked to your country on all fronts and China can only go on a war with us to take out the blocked and we know that the Chines are not interested in a fight with us.
you and your country can choke on that

I didn't know India is a war monger. ^^ Thank you for displaying hints of imperial Indian ambitions.

d8aeaec5a06b0c79b1817f7414d7a0c6f5a.gif

We will never forgive or forget training that terrorists group. Sinhalese, Tamils, Muslims and all other ethnics suffered from that.
Here's the list of Tamils who got killed by that terrorist group...> Prominent Tamils killed by the Tamil Terrorists. - ERADICATE LTTE TERRORISM

This list is really huge> History of LTTE Terrorist Atrocities - ERADICATE LTTE TERRORISM

You guys asked yourself how many Tamils live around the country in here. Also asked yourself what are other ethnics live in this country. Majority of Indian tourists visited Sri Lanka last year, Tell them to visit around the country next time.

You yourself equate your forces actions with the actions of the terrorists.

Tat is what i am saying...there is no difference...both are terrorists.....

soon Colombo will re-consider the ACSA deal with usa.

What a big loss for the US......go to bed kid.

I didn't know India is a war monger. ^^ Thank you for displaying hints of imperial Indian ambitions.

Eat on that. The holy cow Chinese who do no wrong in south china seas threatening the poor vietnamese/phhillipines is coming here to lecture india.....

As once my PM Indira Gandhi said to Nixon, any foreign Military presence in the Island Nation will be considered as a Agression against India. China should measure Indias response before planning to set a base in SL.
You can call India, what ever you want, you think that India will keep scilent if your Army lands in SL to monitor the movements in India.

As once my PM Indira Gandhi said to Nixon, any foreign Military presence in the Island Nation will be considered as a Agression against India. China should measure Indias response before planning to set a base in SL.
You can call India, what ever you want, you think that India will keep scilent if your Army lands in SL to monitor the movements in India.

Then stop illegally occupying Jammu & Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh.

Then stop illegally occupying Jammu & Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh.

You can scream at the peak of your voice, but deep down in your heart and soul you know that this is not going to happen for eternity until Indians loose our minds. and you also knew that setting a base in SL is your countries open invitation for war. And you have to understand that you are know a US nationalist, so just keep quite with the freedom that US gives you and do not order my country on what and how to face issues.

Back
Top Bottom