What's new

US & Pakistan Dispute and Tensions over Haqqani group

first of all you need medical help & secondly trust me the psychiatrist's in "CSIS" canada will be more then happy to help you, they are experts in treating such "mental disorders symptoms"

If only you could weep with those 35000+ innocents dead.

No Canadian doctors are third rated and the rating goes far low when hindustani immigrant doctors join the lot.
If I may let SMC know that hepatitis is the great cause of concern in Canada after all sort of surgeries, what kinda hindustani canadian are you, you don't keep track of journals and medical news doh!.

No Canadian doctors are third rated and the rating goes far low when hindustani immigrant doctors join the lot.
If I may let SMC know that hepatitis is the great cause of concern in Canada after all sort of surgeries, what kinda hindustani canadian are you, you don't keep track of journals and medical news doh!.

Why should he weep ?

Actually your Army/ISI should weep for indirectly and sometimes directly causing their deaths because all these are nothing but Pakistan's gamble gone horribly wrong.

As they say Karma is a bi@tch.

you are self responsible for deaths,on one side u promote terror groups and on other side u cry hard and post ad's:lol:
and regarding to immigrants,many pakistanis go and never come back to pakistan when they visit canada.
i can give video proof of that.canadian govt now dont give efficient visas to pakistnanis as they used to give.

Dunya News: Pakistan:-No safe heavens in Pakistan: Sirajuddin Haqqani

Sirajuddin Haqqani says that his group no longer has sanctuaries in Pakistan.

The Haqqani network would take part in peace talks with the Kabul government and the United States only if the Taliban did, its leader Sirajuddin Haqqani told Reuters on Saturday.

Sirajuddin said the group had rejected several offers of talks from the United States and President Hamid Karzai s government in the past because they were an attempt to "create divisions" between militant groups, and any further attempts to do so would fail.

The Haqqani group no longer has sanctuaries in Pakistan, and felt secure inside Afghanistan, he said in a telephone interview from an undisclosed location.

Earlier, the Pentagon said on Monday that Haqqani network was behind a truck bombing that killed four Afghan civilians and wounded 77 US troops on the eve of the 10th anniversary of the September 11 attacks.

The Taliban claimed responsibility for Saturday s attack in Wardak province, 30 miles south of the capital. The bombing occurred hours after the Taliban issued a September 11-related statement blaming the United States for the bloodshed in Afghanistan.

The Haqqani network is a militant group allied with the Taliban that was started by Jalaluddin Haqqani, who rose to prominence in the 1980s fight against Soviet forces in Afghanistan.

Next what ?

Hafiz Saeed saying he is actually Hiralal Shankar in disguise ?

Had he said something otherwise you would have jumped on Pakistan bashing, Isn't it.

I have said it before and will say it again. Americans are helping Talibans establishing offices around the world so why don't you guys just accept the reality that US has failed miserably and stop being more American then the Americans?

If US is negotiating with Taliban, why can't we?

Whatever happened to only good Taliban is a dead Taliban? :lol:

Had he said something otherwise you would have jumped on Pakistan bashing, Isn't it.

I have said it before and will say it again. Americans are helping Talibans establishing offices around the world so why don't you guys just accept the reality that US has failed miserably and stop being more American then the Americans?

What is to be read in a statement from a Fugitive who says I am not in a particular place .. :rofl:

Which part of my post gave you the impression that I was defending US here ?

My take was on taking the word of the accused on a crime that was committed by the accused.

Which part of my post gave you the impression that I was defending US here ?

My take was on taking the word of the accused on a crime that was committed by the accused.

Well by that logic, nobody should have taken the word of OBL and no war should have happened in the first place. Don't you think?

Well by that logic, nobody should have taken the word of OBL and no war should have happened in the first place. Don't you think?

There is a difference between the accused saying he did not commit a crime and an accused turning approver and actually gloating that he committed a crime.

Dont you think ?

There is a difference between the accused saying he did not commit a crime and an accused turning approver and actually gloating that he committed a crime.

Dont you think ?

The gloating of his could have been for some other reasons. Like getting more attention from the media all over.

We have seen examples of TTP taking responsibility of events ranging from gas cylinder blasts to random firing from a university student in US.

Pakistan's Express Tribune reported this morning that the Haqqani network has begun what seems to be a "strategic retreat" to avoid military confrontation with Pakistani security forces, as U.S. pressure on Pakistan to go into their North Waziristan haven has risen. Anand Gopal, Mansur Khan Mahsud, and Brian Fishman outline the structure of the militant group, which is nominally led by the aging former anti-Soviet insurgent leader Jalaluddin Haqqani and operationally directed by his son, Sirajuddin.

The Haqqani Network's organizational base is Miram Shah, where it operates from at least three compounds: the Miram Shah bazaar camp, which contains a madrassa and computer facilities; a compound in the suburb of Sarai Darpa Khel; and another in the suburb of Danday Darpa Khel, where members of Jalaluddin's family reside. Most major financial decisions, the organization of weapons acquisition and delivery, and the development of overall military strategy take place in Miram Shah.

Not anymore I guess!

More here...

Inside the Haqqani network | The AfPak Channel

The gloating of his could have been for some other reasons. Like getting more attention from the media all over.

We have seen examples of TTP taking responsibility of events ranging from gas cylinder blasts to random firing from a university student in US.

His past history is also to be considered. Remember AQ's role in the USS Cole attacks, the Tanzanian Embassy attacks, the 93 WTC attacks ?

Look we are digressing here - The thing is no sane person takes the word of the accused about a crime he committed (when he says he did not commit it) as granted. And Haqqani is not the paragon of credibility the last time I checked.

His past history is also to be considered. Remember AQ's role in the USS Cole attacks, the Tanzanian Embassy attacks, the 93 WTC attacks ?

Look we are digressing here - The thing is no sane person takes the word of the accused about a crime he committed (when he says he did not commit it) as granted. And Haqqani is not the paragon of credibility the last time I checked.

Whatever floats your boat :thumbsup:

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom