What's new

US & Pakistan Dispute and Tensions over Haqqani group

Karanbhai I was conned by secretary of state collin powell 10 years or so ago when he stood there with fancy pictures taken by satellites to show that Iraq had WMD.

How can we believe anything that comes out of america when we have seen things like that in the past. I mean if they really believe that isi is responsible why are americans still giving aid to pakistan albeit less, having meetings with our army etc You reckon they scared of pakistan :rofl::pakistan:

Self delete

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

2 things: :devil::devil:

First, that was Bush era its Obama

Second, Iraq have oil what does the pakistan have ???????????

in case you have missed it strategic location if nothing else oh obama is just an articulate version of bush

I am asking why you invest so much money into "spreading america's word" on VoA
I think it's because it isn't good to let others define you without giving your own story of how you perceive life and the world around you. The VOA's mission is "to promote freedom and democracy and to enhance understanding through multimedia communication of accurate, objective, and balanced news, information and other programming about America and the world to audiences overseas."

Do you object to the fact that the VOA provides a news source independent of Pakistani government control, even in Urdu? Is that why find it relevant?

why was your administration so keen to bomb a huge satellite network simply because it showed "the other side" (in Iraq especially,during the invasion phase and the occupation phase)
You're interested enough to seek and find out this answer yourself but we're clearly OT so we should stop here, unless you can relate it to the matter at hand.

i think now its time for pakistan to do something inside man .this idiot puppet dogs gov is damn busy in joking with public they failed in each and every thing .if kiyani is damn interested to save pakistan he has to do some thing or else he should resign and go home .his democracy democracy song is fucckeed upp.:angry: USA openly bashing flood economy security development gov failed as a whole

Self delete

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

in case you have missed it strategic location if nothing else oh obama is just an articulate version of bush

it does not matter what version is in field black or white the thing that matters is their same policy i.e to protect Zionists and attack on different countries by providing homemade evidences...

No the lies like Taliban are the enemies and real bad guys while assisting them establishing offices in Qatar :lol:

C'mon.. It was Pakistan that introduced the concept of good terrorist/taliban.. And now you accuse USA for getting conned by Pakistan :D

I don't think the remittances go to the government or poor people. Diaspora sends money to their relos back in Pakistan, don't see how that changes anything:confused:

the labourers there remit their money.....a lot of the labourers in the Persian Gulf countries send their money back home, and its given the households of those families a 'cushion' i.e. more disposable income to buy essential and non-essential items.

i've seen families who went from living in near poverty to having a renovated house, 2 computers, mobile phones (in Pakistan, many people carry multiple phones) and being able to go from 2 paankas to have 2 room coolers (which are quite expensive actually)

off topic anyways......remittances has contributed much more to Pakistan's economy than the measly so-called "aid" which some people like to yap their beaks about, from time to time

C'mon.. It was Pakistan that introduced the concept of good terrorist/taliban.. And now you accuse USA for getting conned by Pakistan :D

karan tell me seriously why the are bashing? don't you think kiyani pasha show them middle finger in last three days ?:lol:

Karanbhai I was conned by secretary of state collin powell 10 years or so ago when he stood there with fancy pictures taken by satellites to show that Iraq had WMD.

How can we believe anything that comes out of america when we have seen things like that in the past. I mean if they really believe that isi is responsible why are americans still giving aid to pakistan albeit less, having meetings with our army etc You reckon they scared of pakistan :rofl::pakistan:

That way many Pakistani leaders are on record saying OBL is not in Pakistan / OBL is dead and so on..

$hit happens.. That way Pakistan has been caught out many more times than USA..

Same Topic and so many threads????

Listen this song and chill guys :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom