What's new

US & Pakistan Dispute and Tensions over Haqqani group

A completely faulty analogy I am afraid. TTP don't have support ANYWHERE. Maybe remote parts of FATA. Afghan Taliban had support all over Afghanistan.

Buddy, you are missing the point here.. Its not that there is a proof of Pakistan's involvement..

The real point to ponder is that NATO/US who are formally the staunch ally of Pakistan, who call Pakistan the Major Non NATO ally, and from where your COAS recently got a major medal for his already full uniform, are accusing you publicly of being hand in glove with terrorists and responsible for killing your ally forces.. And then a day back your PM was planning to set up meetings with USA's president failing which he decided not to even go for the UN submit..

Kind of weird.. dont you think
You seems to be so innocent as if you don't know that Pakistan and US have their hand on their necks since many months now. US want Pakistan to do it dirty job which Pakistan is denying. But hey! being an indian you don't want your head to be used to judge the scenario or just want Pakistan to be blamed or you have nothing inside you head (Anything of the three is possible).
Oh God! why I am wasting my time arguing with an indian who will accept any conspiracy theory against Pakistan with open hands and closed mind.

^ We've (i.e. Pakistan government) also accused them of supporting TTP I believe, despite being a major non NATO ally. But you were still asking for proof, IIRC?

Btw, of course it matters that they're not providing evidence.

The TTP is attacking us the same way they attack you, while Haqani network has never attacked Paksitan, hope you see the difference.

^ Can't remember TTP carrying out any attacks in Afghanistan in a long long time. They in fact have their sanctuaries in Afghanistan btw.

How can someone be an invader in their own country? You do realize btw that Taliban had large support among Afghans at the time they were created? So it doesn't matter whether someone recognizes them or not (UAE and KSA also recognized them btw :lol:).

Invaders, Insurgents.. take your pick.. At the end of the day, they overthrew a govt that was recognized by the world (whole world) and replaced it with one that was recognized by only 3 countries out of which 2 countries KSA and UAE withdrew their recognition before the US attack... ;)

Given that you guys keep accusing India, USA and Israel to be backing TTP, if TTP overthrows the govt in Pakistan and forms a setup like Taliban did in Afg, then even they will then get 3 countries to recognize them ;)

^ We've (i.e. Pakistan government) also accused them of supporting TTP I believe, despite being a major non NATO ally. But you were still asking for proof, IIRC?

Btw, of course it matters that they're not providing evidence. That's the main thing as far as this topic is concerned.

All I am saying is that your choice of friends is pretty stupid considering they seem to be accusing you of such heinous crimes without proof :azn:

Fair point, but when a US official is openly accusing your country of something you don't ask him to stfu. Lets see what Pak Gov/Army has to say about these allegations.

Who knows funding for Daimer Bhasha project might be on the line.

Bhasha dam was long on the cards, WITHOUT US funding, but , they have offered it, neither we have asked for it, nor we are in any need of it, and nor was it going to be made with aid money.

A completely faulty analogy I am afraid. TTP don't have support ANYWHERE. Maybe remote parts of FATA. Afghan Taliban had support all over Afghanistan.

not all over afghanista, only some areas in south and east, but even there they had evnemies figjting them.

You seems to be so innocent as if you don't know that Pakistan and US have their hand on their necks since many months now. US want Pakistan to do it dirty job which Pakistan is denying. But hey! being an indian you don't want your head to be used to judge the scenario or just want Pakistan to be blamed or you have nothing inside you head (Anything of the three is possible).
Oh God! why I am wasting my time arguing with an indian who will accept any conspiracy theory against Pakistan with open hands and closed mind.

This is a conspiracy theory and 9/11 being an inside job is right out the book of 10 commandments.. right ? :azn:

Invaders, Insurgents.. take your pick.. At the end of the day, they overthrew a govt that was recognized by the world (whole world) and replaced it with one that was recognized by only 3 countries out of which 2 countries KSA and UAE withdrew their recognition before the US attack... ;)

Given that you guys keep accusing India, USA and Israel to be backing TTP, if TTP overthrows the govt in Pakistan and forms a setup like Taliban did in Afg, then even they will then get 3 countries to recognize them ;)

Again, it doesn't matter whether no one recognized them or not. What matters is that they were within their own country supported by its own people. Whereas US are true invaders by definition.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

not all over afghanista, only some areas in south and east, but even there they had evnemies figjting them.

South and East is where the vast majority of Afghan population lives, correct?

All I am saying is that your choice of friends is pretty stupid considering they seem to be accusing you of such heinous crimes without proof :azn:

Well they call us friends as well, don't they? :lol:

Again, it doesn't matter whether no one recognized them or not. What matters is that they were within their own country supported by its own people. Whereas US are true invaders by definition.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

It was an illegal govt that overthrew a democratically elected and recognized govt of Afghanistan. Hence they were invaders. A lot of them were also supposed to be Pakistani Army men in non state actor guise..

Actually they were pretty similar to TTP as Ahmed pointed out..

First they are answerable NATO & ANA foot prints in border attacks in DIR, Chitral, until they have to stop their continues usual hysteria about Pakistan.
At this moment Pakistan should also bring US/NATO cover activities in Pakistan with help of India & Afghanistan. Time to counter measures.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom