What's new

US names Pak man for blasts on Samjhauta

I could not find any reference to an Asif Kasmani on google search. The whole story is BS.

Lol...whats next? A Pakistani behind Gujerat Massacre? :rofl:

Btw, I heard a rumor that Bambi too was killed by a heartless Pakistani terrorist! :eek:

What's going on ? Didn't you read the reports, or are you suggesting that the news reports dated to before the terror attacks suddenly appeared out of thin air?

Oh and I guess even the Americans are conspiring against Pakistan now.

Purohit has been accused in the Malegaon blasts, not the Samjhauta bombing.

What's going on ? Didn't you read the reports, or are you suggesting that the news reports dated to before the terror attacks suddenly appeared out of thin air?

Oh and I guess even the Americans are conspiring against Pakistan now.

Purohit has been accused in the Malegaon blasts, not the Samjhauta bombing.

Flint, giving facts / links etc is not enuf with ppl suffering from truthliness :)

Repeat the same lie a thousand times and then go write books abt RAWs propoganda :)

Yes I admit, I created that newslink I posted, my name is amar singh and I'm sikh :crazy:

The report appears only in the TOI and there is no reference on Google on any Asif Kasmani. No one else has this news story although it was published some 3 days ago.

That's because its not an important piece of news per se. Many individuals are declared terrorists by the US, and none of them have news stories printed about it. TOI probably dug up this instance because it was related to Samjhauta bombings.

Fateh has already completed that investigation ,and that too before the mumbai attacks...white wash ho gaya....or black wash...

No no no no no, ATS completed the investigation BEFORE the mumbai attack. Fateh71 only gave link here.

Since u don't want to believe inconvenient facts, u r calling it a white wash.

There, I explained it :wave:

Oh my God, they cant stop blaming Pakistan for all their own wrong doings.

how convinient - even when the evidence [that too involving your country's biggest donor] clearly indicate your involvement, your logic-defying arguments cast you in the same mould and a perfect candiddate to become a future Zaid Hamid for your country. As if one entertainer was not enough for Pakistan, they get two :lol:

The only way we can get rid off this ****** neighbour is by having a buffer state between us. Aik teer say do shikaar khelnay ki nakaam koshish.loosers

maybe shifting of the tectonic plates will result in Pakistan moving into the middile of China - buffer created for you

Politically, Economically and every other *ally it as alredy happened. Time for such a thing to happen Geophysically also. will fulfill your wishes for a buffer region between Pakistan province and the state of India

Like i said before when the mumbai attacks happened.......all connections to the hindu right wing will be washed away and a lame investigation that finds hardly anyone guilty is what will happen........its all come true!

as you abilitiy to count came out looking so lacking, let me actually try to explain the siginificance and meaning of the date and number Nov 18, 2008

As fateh71 had posted [but did not explain so that it could have been understood by you] the ATS announced that Lt. Col. Purohit was not involved in the Samjhauta Express Blast on the 17th November 2008. It appeared in the print media on 18 November 2008

That was a full 9 days before the 26/11 terrorist atack on Mumbai and a full 9 days before ATS Chief Hemant Karkare met his end

If your that confident hold a international investigation and maybe i will trust the indian govt on its finding.

....and who did you say you were :coffee:

Oh my God, they cant stop blaming Pakistan for all their own wrong doings. The only way we can get rid off this ****** neighbour is by having a buffer state between us. Aik teer say do shikaar khelnay ki nakaam koshish.loosers

'They' blame everything?? 'WE' did not say anything, it was the US investigators who said it!!

That's because its not an important piece of news per se. Many individuals are declared terrorists by the US, and none of them have news stories printed about it. TOI probably dug up this instance because it was related to Samjhauta bombings.

Asis Kasmani is the vital link between Al-Qaeda and Lashkar-e-Toiba and that doesn't count as important. Seems that RAW jumped the gun this time.

Asis Kasmani is the vital link between Al-Qaeda and Lashkar-e-Toiba and that doesn't count as important. Seems that RAW jumped the gun this time.

NO its not. As I said, have you ever seen a news story saying that "xyz was declared a terrorist"? I certainly haven't.

If he's arrested, then perhaps yes.

Back
Top Bottom