What's new

US military's 'Iron Man' armor will be ready for testing by June, says admiral

peace means having a bigger stick than the other guy. surely the muslims have proven that one to us all by now?..

it's muslims who refuse anything else but violence to solve their differences and disputes with the rest of the world. it's muslims who started this global fight, and it's muslims who keep it going, or are the only ones who can end it, however you want to see it.
WOW, First they support their puppets, dictators in Muslim nations. They support violence and create a stage. Then they invade us in our homes and its we Muslims who favor violence? Its height of hypocrisy from US even in present where on one hand they are claiming to fight al-qaida and on the same time supporting it in Sryia/libya. :tdown:

WOW, First they support their puppets, dictators in Muslim nations. They support violence and create a stage. Then they invade us in our homes and its we Muslims who favor violence? Its height of hypocrisy from US even in present where on one hand they are claiming to fight al-qaida and on the same time supporting it in Sryia/libya. :tdown:

you've been told another lie. nato does not support terrorists. terrorists are the ones who may have even received training and equipment at some point by say the CIA, but they ignore all the warnings about how important the geneva convention is of their training, STEAL THE AUTHORITY OF GOD-ALLAH, and then escalate tensions first into an oil price hike that would've meant the enslavement of NATO to the religous 'leaderships' of muslims of the middle east, and after that into international violence, over and over again. You haven't really changed your idealogical tune either since I started my career on this forum, what, 5 or 8 years ago or something, and informed you of HOW COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE EXTREMIST MUSLIM TACTICS REALLY ARE, for muslims.

you've been told another lie. nato does not support terrorists. terrorists are the ones who may have even received training and equipment at some point by say the CIA, but they ignore all the warnings about how important the geneva convention is of their training, STEAL THE AUTHORITY OF GOD-ALLAH, and then escalate tensions first into an oil price hike that would've meant the enslavement of NATO to the religous 'leaderships' of muslims of the middle east, and after that into international violence, over and over again. You haven't really changed your idealogical tune either since I started my career on this forum, what, 5 or 8 years ago or something, and informed you of HOW COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE EXTREMIST MUSLIM TACTICS REALLY ARE, for muslims.
:blah::blah::blah:

What's your talking about again? You send zionist Al Qaeda in Iraq, Libya, Syria and give them air support and mediatic support

Palestina, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Mali were peaceful before the JEWS or their terrorists puppets arrived.

Zionist Al Qaeda installed you in Afghanistan, Libya, Mali.

They kill their fellows with car bombs to secure your invasion. They never attack you (4 french terrorists killed in Mali).

Zionist Al Qaeda kill the national resistances fighting JEW NATO with car bombs

rule #1 in conflict resolution (making peace) : don't go blaming the wrong people for your troubles.

in the spirit of:

noise-fingers-in-ears-001.jpg

i believe i can fly :dance3:
well it will take more time to see those iron mans into battle field

Back
Top Bottom