What's new

US military news, discussions and history

What ? :o:

Hot Dogs ! :smitten:

Giant planes that can gulp you in ! :fie:

You guys really have bad taste, don't you? Hot dogs:sick:? I saw someone calling McDonalds good:o:. I'm scared to even set foot in one.

Punjab Food Authority seals Fatburger outlet in Lahore

Unfortunately we had them in the RNoAF too:(.

20100609TJ_286.jpg

Now to get that taste out of my mouth:angry:. Here's some awesome pics of Lightening and Raptors.

1355316350547882640.jpg

1355316350638771600.jpg

1355316350684346512.jpg

I'll see you later, it's early (6:30 am) and I'm going back to sleep:sleep::wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys really have bad taste, don't you? Hot dogs:sick:? I saw someone calling McDonalds good:o:. I'm scared to even set foot in one.

Punjab Food Authority seals Fatburger outlet in Lahore

Unfortunately we had them in the RNoAF too:(.

20100609TJ_286.jpg

Now to get that taste out of my mouth:angry:. Here's some awesome pics of Lightening and Raptors.

1355316350547882640.jpg

1355316350638771600.jpg

1355316350684346512.jpg

1355316350710631824.jpg

I'll see you later, it's early (6:30 am) and I'm going back to sleep:sleep::wave:

Good products with good ads, perfect marketing, dude good night.

If I did have some context I would.

You are right tho, next time I will add short descriptions where I can

Do you have any news about the X-37B sky-space fighter?
In my opinion, this fighter may carry atomic bombs. If it carry normal missils, it can't carry as many as strategic bombers, it won't be good cost perfermance, though having crazy speed. What do you think?

Do you have any news about the X-37B sky-space fighter?
In my opinion, this fighter may carry atomic bombs. If it carry normal missils, it can't carry as many as strategic bombers, it won't be good cost perfermance, though having crazy speed. What do you think?

The latest news is that a couple of months ago it went on its 4th mission, doing secret stuff.
US Air Force Launches X-37B Space Plane on 4th Mystery Mission

There are many theories as to what its purpose is. Many people think its actually just acts as a maneuverable spy satellite testing new compact sensor packages. Either way its likely to have a modular payload.

My personal theory is that one of its many missions is to carry and test prototype ASAT weapons up in space. If you look at this thermal picture of the X-37B after its reentry to earth, you can see what looks like a weapons rack inside the internal bay.
x37-B.jpg

The latest news is that a couple of months ago it went on its 4th mission, doing secret stuff.
US Air Force Launches X-37B Space Plane on 4th Mystery Mission

There are many theories as to what its purpose is. Many people think its actually just acts as a maneuverable spy satellite testing new compact sensor packages. Either way its likely to have a modular payload.

My personal theory is that one of its many missions is to carry and test prototype ASAT weapons up in space. If you look at this thermal picture of the X-37B after its reentry to earth, you can see what looks like a weapons rack inside the internal bay.
View attachment 240776

You mean, use the rack-like operational hands to grasp and collect the satellite into the fighter? That's impressive, wow.

You mean, use the rack-like operational hands to grasp and collect the satellite into the fighter? That's impressive, wow.
Or use it to hold ASAT missiles.

Who knows? Maybe one day we will find out what it is really doing up there

Back
Top Bottom