What's new

US lawmakers accuse China of bullying its maritime neighbors

School_Bully.gif

450121955e77d5.img.jpg

bully.png

China already grabbed Scarborough Shoal from Philippines and nobody challenged us. Now we grabbed Diaoyu Island from Japan and nobody challenged us. I guess our 10 mirv 450kt yield per warhead DF41 is making you think twice. I would actually rather see these weak countries make a move so we can actually use our nuclear arsenal. Having them sit there unused is such a shame.

China already grabbed Scarborough Shoal from Philippines and nobody challenged us. Now we grabbed Diaoyu Island from Japan and nobody challenged us. I guess our 10 mirv 450kt yield per warhead DF41 is making you think twice. I would actually rather see these weak countries make a move so we can actually use our nuclear arsenal. Having them sit there unused is such a shame.

Its a good thing China has come up now. The Islamic world desperately needs an alternative, and China came at the right time. The USA's unjust wars in the Islamic world is the same as how Japan unjustly attacked China and Russia.

Don;t forget the Rape at Nanking. Don't forget how some mad Japanese Prime ministers still visit the Yakasuni shrine!

Has China gotten back the Diaoyu islands back yet?

You are trying to propagate false information? Scarborough Shoal is a island of the Philippines, and now she still controls it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom