What's new

US Job growth surges in February above expectations, adds 379k jobs

F-22Raptor

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hiring surged in February as the U.S. economic activity picked up amid a progressive drop in Covid-19 cases and vaccines provided hope of more growth ahead.

The Labor Department on Friday reported that nonfarm payrolls jumped by 379,000 for the month and the unemployment rate fell to 6.2%. That compared to expectations of 210,000 new jobs and the unemployment rate to hold steady from the 6.3% rate in January.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/03/05/jobs-report-february-2021.html?__twitter_impression=true

And still Nasdaq falling. Disappointing, but will hold my stocks.

And still Nasdaq falling. Disappointing, but will hold my stocks.

The entire tech/growth sector is getting crushed due to fear of inflation. Tesla is down nearly 40% off it’s all time high. I purchased another 75 shares on the dip. Nothing has changed in their fundamentals.

The entire tech/growth sector is getting crushed due to fear of inflation. Tesla is down nearly 40% off it’s all time high. I purchased another 75 shares on the dip. Nothing has changed in their fundamentals.

I have too hold shares for longer then I wanted too. None of my investments are in danger of going bust, so patience is key. All I need is biden to announce "green new deal" that promotes green Hydrogen and other renewables.

Not trying to be political but Democrats seem to be more environmentally friendly then Republicans.

Back
Top Bottom