What's new

US is Pakistan's real enemy, best to focus on building ties with India: Hafiz Saeed

ito

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Declared a wanted man by both India and the United States, terror mastermind Hafiz Saeed spewed venom against India and the US, but reserved his most bitter remarks for Uncle Sam.

Calling the US Pakistan's enemy, Saeed said it is time Pakistan shifts its focus from the US to building a relationship with India.

Taking a dig at the US for declaring a bounty on his head, Saeed said "There is a bounty worth crores on me but in the last five years US could not achieve anything out of it".

"I am at peace when India gets worried about me or when US comes to Pakistan asking about me," Saeed said, mocking India and Pakistan's failed efforts to capture him.

The man behind the 26/11 Mumbai attacks didn't mince any words in criticising the Pakistani government for failing to resolve the Kashmir issue.

"Kashmiris are laying down their lives... the problem is with those sitting in Parliament in Pakistan, who have been voted to power by you. They are the real roadblocks because they have to look the US' way," the terror mastermind said.

He said that people in Kashmir would not settle for anything less than freedom. "Instead of the US, you (government) should build ties with India. The US would block such an effort," Saeed said.

Talking about Pakistan being isolated internationally, Saeed said the day Kashmir gets aazadi, India would know the pain of being lonely. Inciting people to fight for Kashmir, he said, "All parties should come together for Kashmir's freedom. India cannot do anything. Don't remember the US but remember Allah," the terror mastermind said.

Accusing the US of doing India's bidding on putting pressure on Pakistan to not build nuclear arsenals, Saeed said, "The US is after us to reduce the size of our army, to reduce our nuclear arsenal. They are doing this at our enemy's behest".

Saeed dismissed the surgical strikes carried out by the Indian Army across the Line of Control as a "drama" that has exposed India's false bravado.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/hafiz-saeed-says-us-pakistan-biggest-enemy/1/785252.html

Hafiz Saeed is Modi of Pakistan, with one major difference: He never master-minded massacre of minorities.

Modi used to say all sort of stuff as well, before this fundamentalist was elected PM by thumping majority of Indians.

But we, Pakistanis, on the other hand will never elect HS our PM.

Declared a wanted man by both India and the United States, terror mastermind Hafiz Saeed spewed venom against India and the US, but reserved his most bitter remarks for Uncle Sam.

Calling the US Pakistan's enemy, Saeed said it is time Pakistan shifts its focus from the US to building a relationship with India.

Taking a dig at the US for declaring a bounty on his head, Saeed said "There is a bounty worth crores on me but in the last five years US could not achieve anything out of it".

"I am at peace when India gets worried about me or when US comes to Pakistan asking about me," Saeed said, mocking India and Pakistan's failed efforts to capture him.

The man behind the 26/11 Mumbai attacks didn't mince any words in criticising the Pakistani government for failing to resolve the Kashmir issue.

"Kashmiris are laying down their lives... the problem is with those sitting in Parliament in Pakistan, who have been voted to power by you. They are the real roadblocks because they have to look the US' way," the terror mastermind said.

He said that people in Kashmir would not settle for anything less than freedom. "Instead of the US, you (government) should build ties with India. The US would block such an effort," Saeed said.

Talking about Pakistan being isolated internationally, Saeed said the day Kashmir gets aazadi, India would know the pain of being lonely. Inciting people to fight for Kashmir, he said, "All parties should come together for Kashmir's freedom. India cannot do anything. Don't remember the US but remember Allah," the terror mastermind said.

Accusing the US of doing India's bidding on putting pressure on Pakistan to not build nuclear arsenals, Saeed said, "The US is after us to reduce the size of our army, to reduce our nuclear arsenal. They are doing this at our enemy's behest".

Saeed dismissed the surgical strikes carried out by the Indian Army across the Line of Control as a "drama" that has exposed India's false bravado.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/hafiz-saeed-says-us-pakistan-biggest-enemy/1/785252.html
Please it is my Humble request to you that don't post BS articles from indian media they are proven liars
Ctp_Y-uVUAAFTGa.jpg

It is typical Indian jingoistic media.

Actual news: "A cow was rescued from swamp by 1122".

Indian jingoistic media interpretation: "Afraid after 'surgical strikes', Pakistan has now started to protect cows".

Indian media .... ppphrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :tdown:

Hafiz Saeed is Modi of Pakistan, with one major difference: He never master-minded massacre of minorities.

Modi used to say all sort of stuff as well, before this fundamentalist was elected PM by thumping majority of Indians.

Hafiz Saeed for PM in next election, If modi can win so will Hafiz, also the US will have to lift the bounty should he become our PM

·

The US has ruled out any kind of treaty alliance with India, saying the 21st century is not an era of alliances and a mutual agreeable concept of major defence partner is a very apt description for India.

"21st century is not an era of alliances. It is an era of identifying interest, common values and working together in solving all those problems. I do not think that anyone in the United States Government or the Indian Government has any compulsion at all to form a treaty alliance," said Peter Lavoy, Senior Director for South Asia at the National Security Council (NSC), White House.

He was responding to a question at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), a top American think-tank.

"Why have that shackle (of being a treaty alliance). I think, the friends that benefit from that are probably satisfactory. I would highlight a phrase that should not be underestimates - Major Defence Partner (with India)," he said.

"There was an understanding, growing perception that we have been doing so much together that we have expanded, deepened the boundaries of co-operation. But there was no brand or phrase or some term that qualified what this relationship is about. I think, the mutual agreeable concept of major defence partner is a very apt description," he said.

"It was largely driven by the extent of deepening co-operation. India achieves success rate of 99 per cent in licenses applied for. That is really astounding. Other kinds of technology is being transferred much more easily and readily than ever before. So there are very significant changes to our own policies and rules and procedures that enabled this defence partnership," Lavoy said.

Lavoy said even before India places a request for something, the United States is ready and prepared.

"Well before a challenge arise, we are already working with India to try to prevent the things from occurring," he said.

"Each of the (US) departments have installed in them the critical importance of this partnership and have internalised thinking about India's interest, thinking about our joint interest as a driving force and how we do business. That is completely transformational. That was not the case even in the beginning of the Obama Administration," he said.

Hafiz Saeed for PM in next election, If modi can win so will Hafiz, also the US will have to lift the bounty should he become our PM
We will invite him for talks on Kashmir. the "Venue" for the talks will be decided by our courts

But Mr. Hafiz Saeed is a UN designated terrorist!.

Make him Pakistan's UN Representative!

But Mr. Hafiz Saeed is a UN designated terrorist!.

Make him Pakistan's UN Representative!

Modi was also banned by USA and West.

As I said HS is Modi of Pakistan (only HS has never master-minded any massacre of minorities).

Modi was also banned by USA and West.

As I said HS is Modi of Pakistan (only HS has never master-minded any massacre of minorities).

Modi is not banned by US now.. He already visited US twice in two years and FYI Mode never master minded any massacre of minorities. It is only Pakistani delusion. Indian supreme court has not found any evidence against Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi or 57 others in a case based on the 2002 communal riots filed against them.

Believe me Indian supreme court is not Pakistan supreme court!

Modi is not banned by US now.. He already visited US twice in two years and FYI Mode never master minded any massacre of minorities. It is only Pakistani delusion.

Neither will be HS, if he is elected PM of Pakistan. This is how the world works.

If majority of Indians elect a fundamentalist their PM, what choice the world has?

Back
Top Bottom