What's new

US invite to Taliban leaves out Pak proxies

Poor creatures doesn't know the big game thier own govt. is playing in complicity with hindus.
While US taxpayers kept paying for hindu proxy war with Pakistan for all those years.

Bat-bhai, I have to question your fundamentalist and pseudo Pan Islamic attitude as seen in your above statement. Other than the fact your statement is popular Pakistani street/bazaar sentiment, it might have come out of the mouths of some rabble rousing bazaar mullah, the way you use the term'Hindu' in place of Indian.

If you have to make any claims, at least use the right terms.

You may think that I am overreacting, but what I write here today is the cumulative result of reading numerous posts by you.

Usually after reading your bigoted and borderline fictitious post, some Indian or American poster will say' How can you say that, you are a senior member'? But what is this seniority based on, really? Intelligence, experience, education or knowledge? No, just the fact that you have posted 3688 times!

I am grateful to this forum for allowing me to see the Pakistani and Chinese points of view. I wish to be part of this forum for a very long time. With the success of this forum in mind, I sincerely request you to resist the urge to comment harshly and in a communal manner at all and sundry. There are numerous role models you can choose on this forum itself. Names such as xulu1457(China), Agnostic Muslim come to mind. Both classy individuals.

Was it not you who said just yesterday that this forum is non-religious? And today you write a bigoted and communal post like this.

Back
Top Bottom