What's new

US investors bet on PM Modi, pledge to invest $41 billion in India in 3 years

You know that isn't actually going to happen? They said this in 2010, it was posted on this forum. It's 2014 now and FDI inflows to Pakistan recently hit a low.

The reality:

July-August 2014: OICCI expresses dismay over $87 million poor FDI inflow | Business Recorder

I don't think you understand how the Chinese invest in Pakistan. It doesn't involve the Chinese putting $50 billion in Pakistani banks and hoping for the best.

Last year President Xi Jinping visited Pakistan during election time. When it was obvious/confirmed that Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif was going to be the new leader, they proposed that all competition to Chinese work in Pakistan be removed and in return China will build and operate all projects in Pakistan on their terms... Pakistan agreed and work is progressing very well all over the country.

Why else do you think Pakistan's stock market is breaking new records almost every week since December 2012?

I don't think you understand how the Chinese invest in Pakistan. It doesn't involve the Chinese putting $50 billion in Pakistani banks and hoping for the best.

Last year President Xi Jinping visited Pakistan during election time. When it was obvious/confirmed that Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif was going to be the new leader, they proposed that all competition to Chinese work in Pakistan be removed and in return China will build and operate all projects in Pakistan on their terms... Pakistan agreed and work is progressing very well all over the country.

Why else do you think Pakistan's stock market is breaking new records almost every week since December 2012?

You actually believe this is true, don't you?

India's external debt rises to $440 billion

Pata nahi, kisi waqt to Indians aisi aisi bongi martay hain kay Shaikh Chilli bi so sochnay par majboor ho jata ho ga.

China Promises $20 Billion Investment In India, A New Road To Kailash Mansarovar

China to invest $50bn in Pakistan by 2017
janab baat saaro ye hai ki duniya hamre paas aa rahi hai investement proposal le ke aur uski wajah aapko maloom hai

aap ye bhi jante hain ki china is important but not the ultimate partner for india regarding trade or investment

its also important to note that no matter what ammount wer have as debt still world is willing to invest in us irrespective of problems here but look at you you need US backing to save yourself from IMFs defaulter tag

jane do sirji jaisa maine pehle bhi kaha tha hamari choro aur apne mulk ki masheehat aur slah aur baehbood ki socho ;)

janab baat saaro ye hai ki duniya hamre paas aa rahi hai investement proposal le ke aur uski wajah aapko maloom hai

aap ye bhi jante hain ki china is important but not the ultimate partner for india regarding trade or investment ...

Errr, China is the biggest trade partner of India the last time I checked or does india have an even bigger trade partner that no one knows about?

Last edited:
Errr, China is the biggest trade partner of India the last time I checked or does india have an even bigger trade partner of India that no one knows about?
well sir so what we are not breaking owr ties with china either ... dont worry we will maintian relations with china and like it or not it will ultimatelli pakistan who will pay the price in the end ... u know what i mean :)

ToI at it again. Watch as $41B becomes $4.1B.

I think with Modi it might be possible. Unlike people before him, he has a presidential mandate- a majority so big that he can take whatever decisions he wants and get it done. In terms of power, he is almost like the Chinese premier now. No real restrictions on anything.

Actually, this is possible as the value of rupee could depreciate by multiple folds.

If you are not the person in the picture...I despise you completely.

How much of this figure was taken from the remittances..? Now that Pakistan is aiming to become Khilafat with Imran as its Caliph, no FDI will be needed.

Remember ZH solution to economy- go back to gold barter trading. That's surely gonna fix the economy :lol:

Exactly.. Imran as PM ( or, Caliph ) and ZH as Def. and Fin. Minister... A sureshot combination to propel Pakistan to Madina like Khilafat..

Have you seen his videos recently - he wants 'technocratic' govt. without democracy coz it's haram. Code word for army take over, me technocrat defence analyst, me defence minister. I think I would like that a lot actually. Would be big fun :lol:

India rejected $100 billion investment from China? A nation that survives on charity donated by Britain shouldn't think so much of itself.

Oh screw you. You know the number of zeroes we have on the invetsments already planned? Besides, we aren't gonna do what you guys do with America. Sell your soul, get drone strikes, raymod davis etc.

Wow...egg on the faces of those who questioned credibility of Modi's US visit & it's success. What now?

Have you seen his videos recently - he wants 'technocratic' govt. without democracy coz it's haram. Code word for army take over, me technocrat defence analyst, me defence minister. I think I would like that a lot actually. Would be big fun :lol:

Well... Pakistanis should get what they so desperately want. ZH as Defence minister will be good for them. And I hope they also get Imran (with his fancy ideas) as their PM for atleast 10 years.

indians as usual talking like $100 billion invested already! Under the veil of so called "expected to investment" india has to deliver certain things for investors, does india has it?????? Let's see how many indians can answer that question.

Note: this is nothing to be jealious, my country also go through similar bs for public consumption and don't have things to absorb investment.

well sir so what we are not breaking owr ties with china either ... dont worry we will maintian relations with china and like it or not it will ultimatelli pakistan who will pay the price in the end ... u know what i mean :)

Have you gone bonkers? What does all that mean?

indians as usual talking like $100 billion invested already! Under the veil of so called "expected to investment" india has to deliver certain things for investors, does india has it?????? Let's see how many indians can answer that question.

Note: this is nothing to be jealious, my country also go through similar bs for public consumption and don't have things to absorb investment.

Of course investors want retruns on their cash. that is a no brainer ! You will be disappointed to know that these investors have done their homework

globalEDGE Blog: India: Top Global Destination for Foreign Investment >> globalEDGE: Your source for Global Business Knowledge

India's external debt rises to $440 billion

Pata nahi, kisi waqt to Indians aisi aisi bongi martay hain kay Shaikh Chilli bi so sochnay par majboor ho jata ho ga.

China Promises $20 Billion Investment In India, A New Road To Kailash Mansarovar

China to invest $50bn in Pakistan by 2017

With every post of your's I am convinced you are just another stupid pseudo-economists love to manipulate facts and figures the way you want just to make yourself feel good -

When you were copying the very same old article posting here and there regarding our debt since the last month - In the meanwhile Apex rating agency Standard & Poors revised India's credit outlook up to 'stable' from 'negative raising debt becoming a lot cheaper for Indian companies encouraging foreign institutional investors.

S&P upgrades India's credit outlook from negative to stable - The Times of India

While compared in terms of external debt to gross national income (GNI), India takes 17th position among the twenty developing countries.

Relatively, the external debt to GNI ratio is a better indicator of the comparison because the sizes of economies differ for each country.

Thus among the developing countries when the external debt to GNI ratio is taken into account, India is in a better position. Hell lot better position than Pakistan at least -

External debt is crucial for developing countries facing capital constraints as it helps them close the gap between domestic savings and investment.

The key is to manage the debt well, as an excess of debt obligations will restrain future growth. India follows a prudent debt management policy that focuses on monitoring long and short term debt, regulating external commercial borrowings and interest rates on NRI deposits.

a3eb77bf6401264df549bc812250dc64.png

Is it? If that is the benchmark as you suggest then India is right now at the top of the world! No one even comes close!

5af0c43cb02ebdc4e27496c71de39fe9.jpg

f66b5abb9e78b531cfc2b77b155438a8.jpg

Indian markets outperform global peers in first half of FY15 | Business Standard News
Indian markets in global top 10: Combined market cap of Sensex & Nifty at $1.42 trillion - The Economic Times

Have you gone bonkers? What does all that mean?
it means buisness is buisness we dont mix emotions with buisness and chinese know that and if china wants to do buisness it will behave if not then we are not going to die and can move on as owr economy is not dependent on chinese goodwill ...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom