What's new

US intelligence to Pakistan compromised: Report

We do not know the details yet. There could be many reason of not chosing drones.
1 catching people live.
2 collateral damage due to location.

They did not used drones for Osama as well.

Do you seriously believe they would have given up ?? Don't you have any knowledge of how they fight ?? Till death.

Does US seriously believes in collateral damage ?? Wedding parties being bombed in Afghanistan, hundreds of civilians dieing with no regret or control on future incidents, similarly so many women, children, men with nothing to do with militants dieing in drone strikes in tribal areas, has all this taught the US anything about collateral damage ?? I believe not.

So both options are not worth to be considered had they really wanted to help and make a difference.

And as for Osama, the conditions were different. They were not themselves sure that he was there, they had a 50-60% surety, plus a drone strike would have made the body mutilated beyond imagination. Plus there were other considerations, kindly read about them and then mention Osama.

Indians don't get through their head, Agnostic Muslim Rightly pointed out, the magnitude of Raid, big convoy, plus the big activity before the raid plus the local informants of the TTP might have warned them before hand. The same bomb making factory if making bombs against USA Army, is making bomb to use against Pak Army too, isn't it? Don't you people get this thing in your thick heads? Bomb making factories need money, they don't care who is the buyer and TTP is a powerful buyer too. Then how come ISI can alert the Bomb Makers before hand, since these factories also working against Pakistan too????

Additionally some people here have conflict of interest while discussing allegations on PA.

Yeah, when something is told by some unnamed sources with no proof to some news paper which they use for their policy propagation, then its very natural to question those allegations.

Plus, if you have read, this is not the first time that such unnamed sources with such allegations have come up but with no proof.

And as for you Indians, strange is that when such unnamed sources allege about ISI / PA, then you guys come with such BS as conflict of interest and other nonsense, but when similar unnamed sources from our side allege the role of CIA, RAW, RAMA in our internal affairs, then you guys come up with conspiracy theory, delusional Pakistanis and other nonsense and idiotic stuff.

What kind of hypocrisy is that ?? Or should i say, since there is conflict of interest for you Indians, thus you show such hypocrisy with respect to Pakistan.

You Indians are unbelievable.

^ The amount of hypocrisy I have seen from bharatis is unmatched. It's not just restricuted to conspiracy theories - where they themselves believe in conspiracy theories but attack others for believing in them. No, that's just the start of it.

They attack Pakistan army for being paranoid about Bharati army, but then they forget their own paranoia over Pakistan-China military nexus which is working day and night to plan an attack against motherland bharat.

Any Indian who doesn't go along with the typical thought in bharat is called a false-flagger, but if a Pakistani calls another person with a Pakistani flag a false flagger, they attack that Pakistani, with the typical delusion, head buried in the sand stuff.

Then you have bharatis calling us illogical and irrational, but then make arguments such as 'since many countries are accusing Pakistan, the accusations must be true'. Great logic and rationality right there.

In fact - and this by no means is an exaggeration - I've completely lost track of the instances of hypocrisy I have seen from them. I realized a really long time ago how hypocrites these guys are and how much full they are of double standards, because I kept coming across their hypocrisy over, and over, and over, and over again, that I stopped keeping track of it. The things I mentioned above are just a small sample of their hypocrisy. And again, this is no exaggeration at all.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom