What's new

US: If China goes to war we will make it go back 100 years

100% Agree with you, Just a response to Time Assassin.

The U.S. is in Chinas Hands. The U.S. or China arn't going to play stupid.

100% Agree with you, Just a response to Time Assassin.

The U.S. is in Chinas Hands.
The U.S. or China arn't going to play stupid.

that kind of thinking will make sure that this stupid play continue...

Last edited:
HAHAHHAA USA vs China?
Maybe in a movie but not in real life, it WILL NEVER HAPPEN. COS WE ARE NOT THAT STUPID.
But i would lyk to say 1 thing can 330 million Americans (50% of them which are obese, most who are lazy) beat a Nation of 1.4 Billion people who are strong workers and have determined hearts? i am just not talking about a superpower compotition i mean overall. My money will go on China anyday, everyday.
Yes...We took out Afghanistan and Iraq just to warm up the muscles, get the grease going in the gears, break the rust off the bolts...etc...etc...Iran is next...But I would like to ask the Pakistani members here...How many of you are willing to give up your life for China when you are not so willing to give it up for Afghanistan, Iraq, and Iran? :D

Yes...We took out Afghanistan and Iraq just to warm up the muscles, get the grease going in the gears, break the rust off the bolts...etc...etc...Iran is next...But I would like to ask the Pakistani members here...How many of you are willing to give up your life for China when you are not so willing to give it up for Afghanistan, Iraq, and Iran? :D

Then good luck for the journey in Iran. Wonder if you would get recruited as a militant?

Why don't you act like man and go fight against Iran by yourself instead of acting like a typical internet warrior? :devil:

Everyone can boast with their mouth on the internet, but when it comes the real warfare, 99% are spineless cowards.

Last edited:
Then good luck for the journey in Iran.
No need for luck. Just good radar sensor information...:D

Wonder if you would get recruited as a militant?

Why don't you act like man and go fight the against Iran by yourself instead of acting like a typical internet warrior? :devil:

Everyone can boast with their mouth on the internet, but when it comes the real warfare, 99% are spineless cowards.
:lol: I have done my time in military service. But we all know that the true Internet warriors here are you boys with all the tough talks sprinkled with a lot of Photochoped fanboy arts. :lol: Between YOU -- boy -- and one of the ROK Marines I hid in the snow with outside of Osan AFB, my money will be on the ROK man.

No need for luck. Just good radar sensor information...:D

:lol: I have done my time in military service. But we all know that the true Internet warriors here are you boys with all the tough talks sprinkled with a lot of Photochoped fanboy arts. :lol: Between YOU -- boy -- and one of the ROK Marines I hid in the snow with outside of Osan AFB, my money will be on the ROK man.

However, i doubt you have fought in a real battlefield.

Yeah keep invading other nations with sovereignty, more civilian casuality, more deficits baby!!! :victory:

I love how gambit addresses people as "boy". :D

Like a guy from the Southern states of the USA back in the days of slavery... "Hey YOU boy!"

Thats really nothing unusual for our dear "viet-commie" to call people "boys" cos he himself admitted he is a "FAN BOY" on this forum a while back.:lol:
Am i right, viet-commie pal? :D

Back
Top Bottom