What's new

US fueling arms race in Asia - Telegraph UK

Most Indians wouldn't even care to reply to such ignorant taunts. We are all aware of the anti-India propaganda in Pakistani media. So.. say whatever you want, it makes no difference as your taunts only depict ignorance.

Maybe you haven,t seen your own news channels and oh yeah your bollywood movies. Then come and talk about propaganda.

Maybe you haven,t seen your own news channels and oh yeah your bollywood movies. Then come and talk about propaganda.

Yes.. I'm very well aware of the anti-Pakistan propaganda in Indian media too. But I don't allow that propaganda to influence my perception about Pakistan. And there lies the difference..

I think it has become a fashion to derail every topic...

Please stick to the topic.

global aspirations? for sure pakistan and china wont let that happen....

How will Pakistan and China stop India's economic growth?How?

another 26/11 or anything else.Nothing will pull you out this time

politicians used that platform to win elections..

But the congress won elections not the BJP

The only problem I see here is that India can sustain an arms race.. Pakistan can not.
It escapes me why our leaders simply don't proclaim first strike option.. "cross one inch into Pakistani held territory and we launch everything".
Not only will that avoid a conflict. it also will help us save billions that we spend on keeping a huge arsenal.

Just two points to make:

1) It is not fair to just blame US for the India purchase of military hard wares. Of course US wants to make money, but there are a lot wealthier countries than India where US does not/can’t push for arms sale. Indian politicians' hostile mentality since Nehru is the key factor.

2) It would be a true miracle to see a superpower with enormous amount of illiteracy, huge poverty with vast (50%) stunted children due to malnutrition, regardless how Western propaganda touting Indian election by the illiterate a great sign of superpower (per link provided afore).

Back
Top Bottom