Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
US forces accidentally kill Afghan boy, strain ties further
REUTERS
Updated 2014-01-10 13:23:16
KABUL: US forces in Afghanistan have accidentally shot dead a four-year-old boy, Afghan officials said on Friday, the latest violence to strain ties between the uneasy allies

The Afghan-US relationship has been damaged by President Hamid Karzai's refusal to sign a bilateral security deal that would pave the way for a US military presence after the withdrawal of most foreign troops this year.

The United States has said its troops cannot remain without a deal. Their complete departure of US troops would leave Afghan security forces on their own to battle the Taliban.

Karzai is demanding that the United States end all unilateral military operations on Afghan territory — among other things — before the pact is signed, because they cause avoidable civilian deaths.

“We have called ... for an absolute end to ISAF/Nato military operations on homes and villages in order to avoid such killings where innocent children or civilians are the victims,” the president's spokesman, Aimal Faizi, said when commenting on the death of the boy.

The International Security Assistance force (ISAF) is Afghanistan's Nato-led force. It is dominated by US troops.

A spokesman for the governor of the southern province of Helmand told Reuters that US Marines based in the violence-plagued province mistakenly shot the boy on Wednesday because visibility was poor.

“As the weather was dusty, the Marine forces based there thought he was an enemy and opened fire. As a result of mistaken fire, he was killed,” the spokesman, Omar Zwak, said by telephone.

A spokesman for the Nato-led force said the matter would be investigated and all possible measures were taken to avoid civilian casualties.

Separately, two US service members and a civilian were killed in an aircraft crash in eastern Afghanistan on Friday,the Nato-led force said.

“At this time, there are no indications of enemy involvement in the cause of the aircraft mishap,” the force said.

Karzai demand is in its place.

End all combat operations in Afghanistan!

When JEW USA kill thousands of people, they deny it, blaming their victimes

When they kill1 person, they declare it

They are f*****g fake honest people

What a retarded comment.

What about when they save people??

‘Hero’ U.S. Soldier Gives Life to Save Afghan Girl - ABC News

RIP Afghan boy. War is tragic.

God Bless America and the American People :usflag:

Even if you're American don't go along with mainstream government point of view towards the Middle East and our wars.

That is....Taliban are bad guys, we're good guys. This is strategy aimed at the population to desensitize us towards these wars and also keep up support for extensive and excessive operations with dangerous intentions or perceived intentions by the people affected by these operations.

Yes, the Taliban needs reform or the afghan army needs to take matters into its hands. But, supporting this war blindly which the popular medias purpose is to get us to believe we're defending our country is detrimental for the future of the world and our security.

The US is doing continuing the imperialist past of the European world in the Middle East, Africa and southwest Asia. Most of the people in power today are people European colonist nations put into power and the US is taking a sole role to protect all these interests under the disguise of a war on terror and this makes people believe it's not an imperialist agenda because Europe is not as active as the USA in such a war.

Remember, we do not truly care about our soldiers lives. Neither did colonist nations. These actions in the past have always been to pave the future for western powers and is largely strategic and political to support the sole purpose which is economic benefits.

Yet we have Americans who believe this is a thing to get back for at 9/11...it's disturbing, we support murder of millions yet our popular media comes back to tell us we are the victims and these evil people are making us kill their generation off. This is state propaganda a hundred and ten percent its disturbing that we Americans still a vast majority of us just go with what is the norm.

We also desensitize our troops and make them killing machines and treat killing as a job. Few of our troops righteously believe in being responsible and people fighting for a good cause. For these few troops I am one of them, I'd love to take an honorable role in this military but I simply cannot fathom the crimes we've committed in the past and in present.

Popular media also generates hatred against middle eastern looking people for the same purpose...to desensitize us of our actions.

I just watched another movie demonstrating this. It's called lone survivor based on a true story.

Of course, it starts off viewing the enemy as oppressors of their own people in a gruesome way. I didn't enjoy the movie because I know what it's intended for. I wish people would finally seriously become a tiny bit humane and realize this is not what it is we are told and neither are our troops good people.

The movie goes on, showing special forces killing hundreds of afghani armed men and laughing about it and cursing towards them while they are killing them as if it's a game. Yet these forces later get killed. One survives. And you see when even if God doesn't like the Taliban, he doesn't like US forces as well and a rpg brings down a whole chopper killing all troops in it.

Now, the whole theme of the story is, keep the fight up and never stop it. Seriously....a dozen years since the war and we have this message still being pushed...are we psychotic killers? Is this really what we are? Are we declaring war on islam? What is this all about? Why won't the war never end? Who needs in the Middle East and southwest Asia invading and killing people for as long as can be?

Is this what we americans really want? This is the humanity we claim to represent? This is the example we want to set to the world?

Does America need to be conducting operations in that region for infinite years? These are truly not our interests. They play into several countries interests in that region and they play economic interests for industries.

Don't tell me well we have to do this, if you we have to do this we should not be claiming to be victimized angels who are freeing people from oppression.

We should go out and be real, these are crimes which are many and have dangerous affects on people who will end up hating us and one day take revenge. Crimes under the pretext of a war of terror.

It shames me we look over history and see how the government purposely during Cold War times made up lies to fool American people and have expanding interests which destruct people's lives overseas.

Same commie propaganda is the same thing we see today with Muslims. At least communists openly state what they represent and don't go around killing people and supporting killing of other people. If they do it is known and they admit it's for interests.

We take a cruel path by claiming it's to protect America from evil. This is a empty statement. We are evil in today's sense.

Even if you're American don't go along with mainstream government point of view towards the Middle East and our wars.

That is....Taliban are bad guys, we're good guys. This is strategy aimed at the population to desensitize us towards these wars and also keep up support for extensive and excessive operations with dangerous intentions or perceived intentions by the people affected by these operations.

Yes, the Taliban needs reform or the afghan army needs to take matters into its hands. But, supporting this war blindly which the popular medias purpose is to get us to believe we're defending our country is detrimental for the future of the world and our security.

The US is doing continuing the imperialist past of the European world in the Middle East, Africa and southwest Asia. Most of the people in power today are people European colonist nations put into power and the US is taking a sole role to protect all these interests under the disguise of a war on terror and this makes people believe it's not an imperialist agenda because Europe is not as active as the USA in such a war.

Remember, we do not truly care about our soldiers lives. Neither did colonist nations. These actions in the past have always been to pave the future for western powers and is largely strategic and political to support the sole purpose which is economic benefits.

Yet we have Americans who believe this is a thing to get back for at 9/11...it's disturbing, we support murder of millions yet our popular media comes back to tell us we are the victims and these evil people are making us kill their generation off. This is state propaganda a hundred and ten percent its disturbing that we Americans still a vast majority of us just go with what is the norm.

We also desensitize our troops and make them killing machines and treat killing as a job. Few of our troops righteously believe in being responsible and people fighting for a good cause. For these few troops I am one of them, I'd love to take an honorable role in this military but I simply cannot fathom the crimes we've committed in the past and in present.

Popular media also generates hatred against middle eastern looking people for the same purpose...to desensitize us of our actions.

I just watched another movie demonstrating this. It's called lone survivor based on a true story.

Of course, it starts off viewing the enemy as oppressors of their own people in a gruesome way. I didn't enjoy the movie because I know what it's intended for. I wish people would finally seriously become a tiny bit humane and realize this is not what it is we are told and neither are our troops good people.

The movie goes on, showing special forces killing hundreds of afghani armed men and laughing about it and cursing towards them while they are killing them as if it's a game. Yet these forces later get killed. One survives. And you see when even if God doesn't like the Taliban, he doesn't like US forces as well and a rpg brings down a whole chopper killing all troops in it.

Now, the whole theme of the story is, keep the fight up and never stop it. Seriously....a dozen years since the war and we have this message still being pushed...are we psychotic killers? Is this really what we are? Are we declaring war on islam? What is this all about? Why won't the war never end? Who needs in the Middle East and southwest Asia invading and killing people for as long as can be?

Is this what we americans really want? This is the humanity we claim to represent? This is the example we want to set to the world?

Does America need to be conducting operations in that region for infinite years? These are truly not our interests. They play into several countries interests in that region and they play economic interests for industries.

Don't tell me well we have to do this, if you we have to do this we should not be claiming to be victimized angels who are freeing people from oppression.

We should go out and be real, these are crimes which are many and have dangerous affects on people who will end up hating us and one day take revenge. Crimes under the pretext of a war of terror.

It shames me we look over history and see how the government purposely during Cold War times made up lies to fool American people and have expanding interests which destruct people's lives overseas.

Same commie propaganda is the same thing we see today with Muslims. At least communists openly state what they represent and don't go around killing people and supporting killing of other people. If they do it is known and they admit it's for interests.

We take a cruel path by claiming it's to protect America from evil. This is a empty statement. We are evil in today's sense.

I am a Pakistani American. I do agree with most of what you said. However, as a Pakistani American and having been to Pakistan myself, i do believe that my part of the world has a lot of sh!t to clean up. Its not like before the American/Nato presence the place was a paradise. The Taliban movement has a lot of innocent blood on its hands, and so do other religious extremist and even secular movements in that part of the world. It seems that the Muslim world has no shortage of tyrant (Zalim) rulers, what speak of Western Imperialism?? The Western military presence, although not the solution, has at least brought some form of stability, though i'm not condoning it. But to put it simply for you, had the Afghans and Pakistanis not been fighting among themselves, and had their not been so many internal conflicts, cruelty (Zulm), mistreatment of women, and numerous other issues, perhaps outsiders would not find it very easy to exploit our people and force themselves amongst us. And i know for a fact that i not only speak for the AfPak region, but also for the majority of Muslim countries from what i said.

I am a Pakistani American. I do agree with most of what you said. However, as a Pakistani American and having been to Pakistan myself, i do believe that my part of the world has a lot of sh!t to clean up. Its not like before the American/Nato presence the place was a paradise. The Taliban movement has a lot of innocent blood on its hands, and so do other religious extremist and even secular movements in that part of the world. It seems that the Muslim world has no shortage of tyrant (Zalim) rulers, what speak of Western Imperialism?? The Western military presence, although not the solution, has at least brought some form of stability, though i'm not condoning it. But to put it simply for you, had the Afghans and Pakistanis not been fighting among themselves, and had their not been so many internal conflicts, cruelty (Zulm), mistreatment of women, and numerous other issues, perhaps outsiders would not find it very easy to exploit our people and force themselves amongst us. And i know for a fact that i not only speak for the AfPak region, but also for the majority of Muslim countries from what i said.

I agree with you as well, even after I go over points I always come back to the real reason which is we are a people that strayed from what we should be and it's very easy to stray from this path.

It's not just civil strife it's other issues you mentioned. I do favor religious society yet women should be how women are in my hometown Gaza for example. They are religious, beautiful women who study in our too universities and get too degrees. Movement in Palestine has got it right. Yet many other Islamic movements have been lost.

We don't now truly what this era is, God is The Governor and he plans things we don't know of. I feel no matter how hard these days are we would benefit from them. Imperialism may have been something God decreed upon us so we change in and out. This doesn't mean change from the talibans POV.

Although today we see this slowly changing, yet this popular media stance is unfair. This desensitizing campaign has done something dangerous which is to demonize any people who dare even build military capabilities or believe I'm their self determination.

Pakistan and Afghanistnan is a different issue because they're misguided on Islam in some ways, some Arabic tribes are like this too. Although most are not this way and are reasonable educated people who deserve their rights.

I asked you a question it must be important, now simply state what town or at least province you're located in.

First you have to tell me, why it is important.

I didn't asked you about if it was important? :big_boss:

Same old brutal killing of Innocent Afghans on the name of WOT ...they lost this war and their actions shows their frustration

RIP kid

First you have to tell me, why it is important.

I didn't asked you about if it was important? :big_boss:

Are you so scared to tell us what province you're located in? Is it such a sensitive question for you?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom