What's new

US embassy releases new song for India ...Ye dosti hum nahi todenge!!!

crap, what nonsense.
seems some idiot thinks they can flatter to deceive by using emotional hindi song. Now they will make us believe that every 2 year old kid in america knows amitabh bachan.

just heard pakistan singing "Dost Dost Na Raha Pyar Pyar".......:lol:

Spare us from such friendship. Your friendship comes with strings and conditions.

crap, what nonsense.
seems some idiot thinks they can flatter to deceive by using emotional hindi song. Now they will make us believe that every 2 year old kid in america knows amitabh bachan.

just heard pakistan singing "Dost Dost Na Raha Pyar Pyar".......:lol:
No Pakistan has been singing for a long time " chasmon se meethi, himalaya se ounchi", Murica got jealous and decided to have an affair with the milkman(samajh to gae ho gay):lol:

Spare us from such friendship. Your friendship comes with strings and conditions.
Tell that to modi, he acts like trump is his teenage crush:D

but bharat is already decided as "jay" by your country fellow...so girl role goes to pakistan..and that's suits pakistan

We never declared India as jay. We always call it chai. Anyways bharat is mata so you can imagine who is the girl here.

We never declared India as jay. We always call it chai. Anyways bharat is mata so you can imagine who is the girl here.

He's confused.. He think bhrat mata is a tyranny now. Lol

read post #7

i thought song belongs to jay and veeru....hope you now know who is confused

read post #7

i thought song belongs to jay and veeru....hope you now know who is confused
I don't bloody can know what Jay or fukin veeru is.

But I do know bhrat mata is a chick.. Now you seem confused... Making it a tyranny or something..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom