What's new

US donates additional 5mn doses of Pfizer vaccine to Pakistan on Christmas Day

I wouldn't accept this.. Even if I did out of good gesture I wouldn't use it.. Becoming sterile out of these is a risk.. Taking vaccines and stuff like that without proper trials is risky

LoL a good deed is a good deed, kindly sit down and STFU.

LoL a good deed is a good deed, kindly sit down and STFU.

National security wise you should never accept vaccines or stuff like that without doing proper extensive due diligence

National security wise you should never accept vaccines or stuff like that without doing proper extensive due diligence

DRAB would do batch testing as with all medical imports or domestic manufacturing, as per legal requirements.

I know all that but young adults can develop heart inflammation from mRNA vaccines. My family has some history of heart illness so I don't want to take the chance.

Everything we do has risks. The mRNA vaccines are more effective against this virus. If you are not vaccinated and get exposed, and bring the virus home to your family, you maybe exposing members of your family that have weaker immune systems.

I would just say you should read more of the studies and see if you specific health conditions match those of the people that developed actual myocarditis.

In the end, it is your decision, and I respect your decision to do as you see best, but don’t be under the illusion that there aren’t risks either way you choose.

Everything we do has risks. The mRNA vaccines are more effective against this virus. If you are not vaccinated and get exposed, and bring the virus home to your family, you maybe exposing members of your family that have weaker immune systems.

I would just say you should read more of the studies and see if you specific health conditions match those of the people that developed actual myocarditis.

In the end, it is your decision, and I respect your decision to do as you see best, but don’t be under the illusion that there aren’t risks either way you choose.
No natural immunity is better
this is all a big pharma way to make money.. extrapolate/originate a problem..generate reaction.. offer a solution.

No natural immunity is better
this is all a big pharma way to make money.. highlight a problem..generate reaction.. offer a solution.

However one wants to gain immunity is up to them, just isolate from vulnerable loved while one is contagious.

Section of a part of the home or apartment and live there for a couple weeks and wear a N95 mask around family members until you have recovered.

However one wants to gain immunity is up to them, just isolate from vulnerable loved while one is contagious.

Section of a part of the home or apartment and live there for a couple weeks and wear a N95 mask around family members until you have recovered.

Covid will continue to mutate. If you are an anti vaxxer then in 2023 you will need 6 doses to catch up if you don't get seriously ill otherwise the world will see you as a leper.

I know all that but young adults can develop heart inflammation from mRNA vaccines. My family has some history of heart illness so I don't want to take the chance.

Cannot give you medical advise as I have zero knowledge in that department, but I can share my personal experience with you, my first shot was Pfizer and 2nd MDRNA all good so far.

Covid will continue to mutate. If you are an anti vaxxer then in 2023 you will need 6 doses to catch up if you don't get seriously ill otherwise the world will see you as a leper.

I’m not an anti-Vaxxer, but offering some kind of option to those that want to get exposed and what to try to achieve immunity that way.

They won’t need 6 doses at that point, just two, of the latest vaccines at that time

US donates additional 5mn doses of Pfizer vaccine to Pakistan on Christmas Day

• US Embassy in Islamabad says this donation should arrive on Christmas Day or shortly thereafter

BR
25 Dec 2021

61c6d1f943f5f.jpg

The United States has donated additional 5 million doses of Pfizer Covid-19 vaccines through the COVAX facility to Pakistan.

"This donation, which should arrive on Christmas Day or shortly thereafter, brings the total number of COVID-19 vaccines donated by the U.S. government to the Pakistani people to more than 37 million," the US embassy said in a statement on Saturday.

“Getting vaccinated is the best gift you can give your loved ones this holiday season. Celebrate the coming new year by getting your jab," the statement quoted US Embassy Islamabad’s Chargé d’affaires Angela P Aggeler as saying.

"These Pfizer vaccines are part of the 500 million Pfizer doses the United States purchased this summer to deliver to 92 countries worldwide, including Pakistan, to fulfill President Biden’s commitment to provide safe and effective vaccines around the world and supercharge the global fight against the pandemic," the statement added.

Meanwhile, Pakistan has administered 148,265,690 doses of the Covid-19 vaccine. In a tweet on Saturday, the National Command and Operation Centre said that 1,336,509 doses were administered across the country during the last 24 hours.

Thank you america .
@Dalit i hope you appreaciate it
He is currently banned

We all are fully vaccinated with Sinopharm.

Back
Top Bottom