What's new

US dollar reaches Rs160 in interbank market

Emergency should be imposed on Dollar Purchase , all None Government Exchanges should be closed for 30-40 Days

• Banks should halt sale
  • Exchanges should be banned from Operation for 60 Days :big_boss:

People who have hoarded dollar should be forced to lose cash as Dollar value falls 50%

Seriously, Pakistan is managed in a very finely balanced manner by experts who know how to keep it there.
wadday expert! its a miracle we are still surviving! but if looting doesnt stop and system dont don fixed we are doomed!

I knew it very well since time of Imran Khan coming to power that economic condition of Pakistan is going to detoriate. Imran Khan is not a hard core politician. We experimented with Arvind Kejriwal and Manmohan Singh and it was a failure. I think Pakistan seems to be in such a bad economic conditions at present that I am unable to conceive any recovery plan in my mind. The damage done to Pakistani economy is very severe in nature. Had Nawaz Sharif been there, Pakistan could have survived.

Emergency should be imposed on Dollar Purchase , all None Government Exchanges should be closed for 30-40 Days

• Banks should halt sale
  • Exchanges should be banned from Ops for 60 Days :big_boss:

People who have hoarded dollar should be forced to lose cash as Dollar value falls 50%
and how will export and import work if banks stop selling/purchasing dollar? how will economy function?

wadday expert! its a miracle we are still surviving! but if looting doesnt stop and system dont don fixed we are doomed!

Well, the experts have kept it all going very well (for themselves) for the last several decades. They have no reason to stop or change what they are doing given this record of proven results.

>Imports if hindered are ok , we need to stop people from Importing from Outside
>Exporters should be 100% supported

> Money Exchanges should be stopped for 60 Days :big_boss: Hundi runs on this shit
> Banks should halt Exchange as well for 2 Weeks

Only Traders who are "Exporting" should be given small amount of Dollar for loose change purpose

Importers should be "Vetted" with Paperwork , what they are importing ?

• People Hoarding Dollar willing to sell Dollar back to Banks should be allowed

Last edited:
With a $9+ billion support package from friendly countries, Pakistan is not in dire need of dollars, so its is certain this hike is artificial, and dollar value will decline in July when the next financial year starts. There are rumors that pro-PMLN money-exchangers and some businessmen who are considered close to PTI (and have met IK on several occasions) are involved in this shortage of dollar. IMO, government should ban money exchanges and the currency should be exchanged through banking system.

Surviving is not an issue its just maitaining of the status that is a big issue for Pakistani awam where 220 million population use import of $48 billion.

I am not ready to believe that this dancing of dollar up & down is due to market forces.--- the force is definitely there, but it's not market, it's the imf forces and dirty job is done by loyal puppies.

What did the market close at today?

Screenshot_2019-06-28-19-41-31-445_com.android.chrome.jpg

Seems to be exchange mafia at play again!

Drop of 6rs within a day ...

Back
Top Bottom