United States
US does not want peace in Pakistan: Imran Khan
DAWN.COM
53145de8ef98d.jpg

Chief of Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) Imran Khan. — File photo
Updated 2014-03-03 16:28:11
7 Comment(s)
Print
ISLAMABAD: Imran Khan, chief of the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf, said on Monday that some elements, including the United States, were against peace in the country and an operation in Waziristan region was not in favour of Pakistan, DawnNews reported.

He also called on the government to identify those behind anti-state conspiracies, adding that enemies of Pakistan were sheltering those behind attacks such as the one carried out in Islamabad today.

Talking about a full-fledged operation in North Waziristan tribal region, Khan said it was not in Pakistan's favour and action should be taken only against those militants who did not want to carry out peace talks.

He also said that an operation in Wazrisitan would greatly damage the country.

The Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan has announced a one-month ceasefire which was followed by the government's statement that it would halt air strikes conducted against militantsand their hideouts.

The developments took place after a deadlock was reached between government and Taliban negotiators.

Is ko FATA bhej dete han..... Gali ka Kutta Gher ka na Ghaat ka :hitwall: ye banda kabhi nhi sudharnay wala isay bhi naswar ki zrurat ha :sniper:

Closet Taliban supporter strikes against. There is no such thing as peace loving Taliban Mr. Khan.

We’ve already made it clear that it is up to Pakistan whether to take military action against the terrorists or to hold peace talks with them. Our ultimate wish and desire is to see peace prevail throughout the region, especially Pakistan. We’ve been dealing with conspiracy theories since the beginning of our partnership. We share a common stance against and that’s the main reason we’ve been able to stay united during our differences. Anyone who thinks that the U.S. doesn’t want peace in Pakistan is simply mistaken. The facts simply allow us to separate truth from mere allegations. Our common enemies have repeatedly voiced their stance against our alliance. Is it difficult to understand that they see our alliance as a threat to their terrorist activities? Pakistan’s importance in the region cannot be over looked, and we would like to see a peaceful Pakistan for the betterment of the region. We greatly appreciate all of Pakistan’s sacrifices in the region, and remain optimistic about achieving our shared peace objectives.

Ali Khan
Digital Engagement Team, USCENTCOM

Do not complain to US or India for your own infrastructural lapses.This is the game of regional hegemony.Do not expect from your allies,neighbours or even 'brother countries' to be sincere with you,since they are your friends as well as a foes at a same time,which is reflected and expressed from their actions and statements simultaneously.
-Regards

Do not complain to US or India for your own infrastructural lapses.This is the game of regional hegemony.Do not expect from your allies,neighbours or even 'brother countries' to be sincere with you,since they are your friends as well as a foes at a same time,which is reflected and expressed from their actions and statements simultaneously.
-Regards
its a foolish statment by a fooolish politician, nothing more?

Give him the chair if you want him to eat his words.

Give him the chair if you want him to eat his words.

I have no doubt over Mr.Khan's kind and sincere intentions,but I reckon that he must identify the demand of situation and move with the direction of plan.
-Regards

I have no doubt over Mr.Khan's kind and sincere intentions,but I reckon that he must identify the demand of situation and move with the direction of plan.
-Regards
a fool living in fools paradise will never come to face reality?
try as much you can?

a fool living in fools paradise will never come to face reality?
try as much you can?
How did you concluded that I am trying?:woot:
My attempt was to give analysis without hurting PTI supporters.Mr.Khan needs to change his stance in case of TTP,and I am loud and clear in this regard.

Back
Top Bottom