Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
US does not want peace in Pakistan: Imran Khan
DAWN.COM
Updated 2014-03-03 16:01:21
ISLAMABAD: Imran Khan, chief of the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf, said on Monday that some elements, including the United States, were against peace in the country and an operation in Waziristan region was not in favour of Pakistan, DawnNews reported.

He also called on the government to identify those behind anti-state conspiracies, adding that enemies of Pakistan were sheltering those behind attacks such as the one carried out in Islamabad today.

Talking about a full-fledged operation in North Waziristan tribal region, Khan said it was not in Pakistan's favour and action should be taken only against those militants who did not want to carry out peace talks.

He also said that an operation in Wazrisitan would greatly damage the country.

Imran Khan needs to grow up and stop complaining about US behind every ill. US has its own objectives to look after, we need to put our house in order. We have allowed US to intervene in our internal matters to this extent. The fault lies on us. We have yet to secure Pak Afghan border however Nawaz is a coward and this is the main problem here. We need a decisive leader at this point in time otherwise Pakistan will further plunder into Chaos and misery.

US always against of Pakistan and Imran Khan is also with that. Both are not want to bring peace in Pakistan.

I am sorry to say, but this man has completely lost it.

I am slowly putting him in the same league as Nawaz and Zardari.

His views on the phenomenon of extremism are totally flawed, and I find it very hard to justify his views.

Before the elections, I did differ with his views, but never knew that he would go to such lengths to justify his flawed beliefs...

You disappointed me Imran Khan, at least on this issue.

The Pak way : When you **** up, blame the U.S. Look in the mirror once in a while.

Many madrasah (Islamic School) in Pakistan who force Pakistani kids to remember Quran verses......but the question is this...Do the kid understand the meaning of the verses that they read ????? Having had communication, discussion and argumentation of underground Islamic movement in Indonesia who want to fight their own nation, Indonesia, I get the understanding that All of them are lack of Quran and Hadist knowledge...dont now the context and only understand not many quran verses.

In order to eradicate Taliban people, Pakistan needs to address how they should teach their madrasah kids. Many of them just use literal understanding to interpret Quran and Hadist...and dont know the context either. Thas why Taliban and all Islamic terorist don't like Tasawuf.....it is because their Islamic knowledge, and their analitical skills are so poor.

Education is the only way to figh Taliban.....Give the kids much better Teacher who will teach them all Quran and Hadist with meaning and context, Many mazhab and Islamic thinking, and give them also many Tasawuf understanding.......If necessary....focus on Ibnu Qayim Tasawuf understanding....because Ibnu Qayim is one of the founder of Salafi....which make them understand that Tasawuf can be inline with Quran and Sunnah as well, since Taliban doesnt like Sufi and Tasawuf.

I am sorry to say, but this man has completely lost it.

I am slowly putting him in the same league as Nawaz and Zardari.

His views on the phenomenon of extremism are totally flawed, and I find it very hard to justify his views.

Before the elections, I did differ with his views, but never knew that he would go to such lengths to justify his flawed beliefs...

You disappointed me Imran Khan, at least on this issue.

IK was a lost cause politically right from the start. It was quite evident well before the elections to those who did not drink the PTI Kool-Aid.

Yes indeed , but Taliban do , that is why we should continue the negotiations and open an office for them to legitimize them completely , O' chosen representative of religious seduced terrorists . I seriously , didn't expect this man to go down the gutters and start using the same popular traditional slogans of the conventional politicians . There's your change , Pakistanis , give it a loud applause please !

US always against of Pakistan and Imran Khan is also with that. Both are not want to bring peace in Pakistan.
It's completely safe to blame the U.S. Blaming the Taliban is not safe. I ask the Pakistanis who whisper in my ear when will they take a public stand to tell the truth and they answer is shock on their faces; this sort of courage isn't for them. Sad, since they're expats, so it's unlikely the arm of the TTP is going to reach out to the U.S. and slit their throats.

Back
Top Bottom