What's new

US deficit is 'real and growing' threat: Ben Bernanke

You're right, I'll just ignore him. :cheers:

He doesn't even know what he's talking about anyway.

Oh, forget to remind you, he got a really annoying way of sending lots of PM to others, trying hard to sell his great white origin, be aware, don't even reply him, best to avoid him at all cost.:cheers:

Here is your quote xdrive.

You said he didn't know how banks worked... "BECAUSE" he lived in a Communist state.

Explain that to me?

Thank for for finally reading my post and putting it into context. I said "HE" didn't know how banks worked, not "The chinese don't know how banks worked" as you claimed in your post and in which you started to go on a rant about.

Also i never said "Because he lives in a communist state" i said "Most likely because he lives in a communist state"

Most likely means possibly etc.

Don't take things out of context, second time i have asked.

^^^ OK ignoring the troll, let's get back on topic.

So wait.. let me get this straight... I am a troll because you misread my posts and took them out of context and you claimed i wrote things when i didn't? And NOW you want to go on topic after going on an off topic rant?

To me, that indicated you are the troll. Make up your mind.

he got a really annoying way of sending lots of PM to others

I never send pm's to anyone, this is a blatant lie and has been reported.

trying hard to sell his great white origin,
Again bringing up peoples races for no reason. Reported for racism.

Obama Warns of 'Lost Decade' - WSJ.com

Obama warned around a year ago that the US may face the prospect of a "lost decade" like Japan did. This is due to the fact that the US had a major asset bubble collapse (same with Japan) during the Credit crunch, and the American economy is having a very hard time trying to get back on the path of recovery. Many people still predict a double-dip recession.

So, what would be the geopolitical consequences of a "lost decade" in the USA?

Here is where the thread left off before all the trolling from xdrive.

So please continue from here. :cheers:

What are the implications for the global economy if the US experiences a "lost decade" like Obama has warned about? Or even a "double-dip" recession?

I never send pm's to anyone, this is a blatant lie and has been reported.

Again bringing up peoples races for no reason. Reported for racism.

You did, don't lie, cry me a river boy. do not forget to turn yourself in.:lol:

What are the implications for the global economy if the US experiences a "lost decade" like Obama has warned about? Or even a "double-dip" recession?

I was not trolling, i was merely responding to your posts that were taking my posts out of context.

Please don't make false statements. Your post has been reported, thanks.

I am quoting my previous post so we can FINALLY get back on topic.

Does anyone have any comment on what Obama said in the article above?

And does anyone have any realistic suggestions as to how the US can reduce/reverse its massive budget deficit?

Last edited:
Dammed!! I went to town for few hours and missed all XDrive's postings.

I am from Malaysia, I studied British accountancy course. And frankly, I really don't know anything about financial system in communist countries, but capitalist economy? Said what you like, pointless to argue with a troll.

I have been working for GEC-Alsthom of Anglo-France consortium (now known as Alstom), Rose Art Industries of New Jersey, USA and Megabrands of Canada (formerly Mega Bloks). If my financial knowledge is that bad, they are dammed stupid to employed me.

Putting money in banks is less productive at this time in USA, the economy need direct investment in start-ups (hope you know what that is), by direct investment on capital assets will increase employment of engineers and technicians, the spin off will be increase in back-up services and multiplier effect from money spend by the new businesses and those re-employed.

How the bank use depositors' money may not benefit the economy. They may invest in foreign shares, say , in Hong kong Stock Exchange or Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange because that give them better return on their investment, how does that benefit the employment and economy of USA? US banks work on global scale, they don't put much money in places of less return ( read that as USA).

The best example of how banks fxxk up is they loaned to every tom dick and harry in USA to purchase properties, and sparked off the current credit crisis.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom