What's new

US Coronavirus Cases Crossed 150000

Now he says the world is crashing instead of laughing at China. Guess when it is affecting your life too you suddenly change tune.

I'll continue exposing the CCP at every opportunity, as they should be. As for me personally, I have 100% job security and I'm well off financially. My girlfriend and family are healthy and safe. To date, the only way the virus has affected me is the sheer boredom (no restaurants, sports, films, concerts, going out in general) and it has put my 2 week vacation to Hawaii in July at risk. I'm fortunate to say the least. Many people across this world are suffering due to the criminal actions of the Chinese government. Because of their negligence, incompetence, and criminal behavior China has unleashed a plague upon the world.

Updates: "164,340" cases in US and counting, doesn't looks too good as some professional liars claimed to be
upload_2020-3-30_21-16-2.png

Give me a break with that nonsense. The US is a highly suspect in developing this virus.

Does not surprise me at all if the actual number of total infected cases could rise up to 2 million in the US.

Give me a break with that nonsense. The US is a highly suspect in developing this virus.

Does not surprise me at all if the actual number of total infected cases could rise up to 2 million in the US.

Sure the U.S. is highly suspect, sure. And with all the traveling and everything since last summer where the virus originated in the U.S. China have zero cases and its stop spreading throughout the country. So their numbers should be far lower than the rest of the world.

It already has, remember the zero deaths you were making?

The US has a history of using bio weapon and never stopped researching it. Why so surprised it came from the US?

Russia and Iran are pointing their fingers at US and so does China. They must have their own collected data for saying that.

This one is on Trump.

On 10 January, based on reports from Chinese authorities, the WHO issued a travel advisory asking travellers to follow guidelines "to reduce the general risk of acute respiratory infections while travelling in or from affected areas (currently Wuhan City)
https://www.who.int/news-room/artic...eumonia-caused-by-a-new-coronavirus-in-china/

Even if China was withholding information until the first week of January my point is what did Trump do for the next crucial 8 weeks. He went on a campaign rally on March 2nd. He could at least order to find out the bottle necks like masks and ventilator issues addressed. He did nothing by calling these hoaxes and saying flu kills more people.

I for one do not want him to get re-elected.

This one is on Trump.

On 10 January, based on reports from Chinese authorities, the WHO issued a travel advisory asking travellers to follow guidelines "to reduce the general risk of acute respiratory infections while travelling in or from affected areas (currently Wuhan City)
https://www.who.int/news-room/artic...eumonia-caused-by-a-new-coronavirus-in-china/

Even if China was withholding information until the first week of January my point is what did Trump do for the next crucial 8 weeks. He went on a campaign rally on March 2nd. He could at least order to find out the bottle necks like masks and ventilator issues addressed. He did nothing by calling these hoaxes and saying flu kills more people.

I for one do not want him to get re-elected.

If Trump was calling the virus a hoax, he wouldn't be issuing a travel restrictions from China.

Back
Top Bottom