What's new

US CDC investigates reports of heart inflammation in young US-made vaccine recipients

Reaction score
Country
China
Some teenagers and young adults who received Covid-19 vaccines have experienced heart inflammation, a US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advisory group said, recommending further study of the rare condition.

In a statement dated 17 May, the CDC’s advisory committee on immunisation practices said it had looked into reports that a few young vaccine recipients, predominantly male adolescents and young adults, developed myocarditis, an inflammation of the heart muscle.

Like I said so many times before, the US-made mRNA vaccine are unproven time bomb and death traps, the technique were mean to be used for terminal-illed cancer patients.

Who know whatever long-term negative impact mRNA vaccine can bring to your body, thats why in black market, Chinese vaccines priced many time higher than Pfizer and the like's mRNA death trap.

Some teenagers and young adults who received Covid-19 vaccines have experienced heart inflammation, a US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advisory group said, recommending further study of the rare condition.

In a statement dated 17 May, the CDC’s advisory committee on immunisation practices said it had looked into reports that a few young vaccine recipients, predominantly male adolescents and young adults, developed myocarditis, an inflammation of the heart muscle.

Like I said so many times before, the US-made mRNA vaccine are unproven time bomb and death traps, the technique were mean to be used for terminal-illed cancer patients.

Who know whatever long-term negative impact mRNA vaccine can bring to your body, thats why in black market, Chinese vaccines priced many time higher than Pfizer and the like's mRNA death trap.

How can you sell Pfizer or Moderna on the black market since they need special refrigeration. Who would be stupid enough to trust the seller has done this?

How can you sell Pfizer or Moderna on the black market since they need special refrigeration. Who would be stupid enough to trust the seller has done this?

If everything must just follow rules/regulations/laws, then there wont be any black market left there.

If everything must just follow rules/regulations/laws, then there wont be any black market left there.

I keep forgetting I'm talking to people in developing countries who look at such risks as simply a normal way of life.

here are the key pieces of information from your news report that you failed to highlight in your rush to malign US mRNA. :lol:

Oh and by the way even seasonal allergies can cause myocarditis so I guess we shouldn't trust the air we breathe if we were to follow your line of reasoning. Or may be like US mRNA it's US air that is a death trap..silly man.
  • Pfizer at the time said it had not observed a higher rate of the condition than would normally be the case in the general population and that a causal link to the vaccine had not been established
  • CDC monitoring systems had not found more cases than would be expected in the population,
  • The condition often goes away without complications and can be caused by a variety of viruses, the CDC group said.

Yes, like the US.

There's no black market for vaccines here...considering they are free.

There is a HUGE black market for US vaccines overseas though

March 4, 2021

Searching 15 marketplaces, Kaspersky experts found advertisements for three major COVID vaccines: Pfizer/BioNTech, AstraZeneca, and Moderna. They also found some advertisements for unverified vaccines.

Prices per dose range from $250 to $1,200, averaging around $500.

1622078524100.png

1622078587900.png

My 19-year-old nephew had his recently with no side effects thank God.

Vaccine has mercury in it. Causes blood poisoning and autism in children.

Would you stop that please. Just stop yapping if you don't know the facts.

"Vaccines used to have Mercury in them, but it's not a common practice anymore - and it's not in the COVID-19 vaccines.

Several years ago, there was talk about a mercury preservative called thimerosal that were in vaccines that people were worried about," she explained.
"That has been taken out of virtually all vaccines and definitely not in the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine," she added. "Those vaccines have no preservatives which is why it’s so important to keep them at the sub-zero temperatures everybody has heard about."

Back
Top Bottom