What's new

US cancels Balochistan seminar to avoid worsening of ties

It is amusing how world focus has shifted from Kashmir to Balochistan! Strange are the ways of the world!
Not stange at all really. The West decides where to focus on, the rest of the world just follows like slaves. It has always been like that, nothing new really.

I did not know it was a terorist website. I wanted to know more about the Baloch movement and came upon it. There is similarly a lot on Wiki as well. Is that terrorist too?

Use reliable sources. Pakistani media is free and if we would have been aerial bombing in those areas our media would have reported .They don't report rubbish propaganda of separatists since many a times they have proved to be rubbish.

It just seems that there is a very old and very strong movement for Independence being fought actively on soil that your state controls, but people that it does not.

It is foreign funded terrorist movement mostly driven by the terrorist camps in Afghanistan. Most of the Baloch tribes or there leaders are part of the govt an those who aren't are planning to take part in the coming elections.

It seems that these people do not see themselves as Pakistani. Or Afghan. Or Iranian.

It is a few nut heads. I know many Kashmiris who don't call them Indians. You aren't going to give freedom to occupied Kashmir just because of them.

They see themselves as only Baloch, and they are fighting for a nation of their own.

As I say a few nut heads. Pakistani or Irani govt isn't going to compromise on the sovereignty of their territory just because of them.

A state which includes parts of Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Iran.

This fortunately decreases further there chances of getting a free Baluchistan. They can't even force one country to liberate even an inch of land let alone three countries. Just a pipe dream. :lol:

And they have a very strong and voluble lobby in western countries, pushing for helpand recognition.

Good for them but still they aren't going to get what they want. Thing in this planet earth don't work in that manner.

Our insurgency is almost dead

Doesn't change the fact that it is disputed territory.

A far cry from what has been happening in Balochistan for near 7 decades now.

Present insurgency started around 2004. Things were very much peaceful before that. Stop exaggerating

things just because you are typical Indian on internet who hates Pakistan.

This is on open source all over the net and in international news.

Lol at your exaggerations.

What does that have to do with propaganda?

Your post is full of propaganda. The level of Indian members posts is deteriorating very fast. I am feeling like I am talking to kids of kindergarten.

The world is a very small place. And we are right next to you.

And Kashmir is next to us.;)

You bet.. Looks like India's Afghanistan strategy is finally creating positive ROI

You jsut pray this strategy doesn't start giving dividend inside India. You have cried and lost a lot because of this strategy and I don't want to see a whining Bharatis here on PDF. ;)

Are the Hazaras a sub-part of the Baloch movement or are they a separate casualty?

Are the Hazaras a sub-part of the Baloch movement or are they a separate casualty?

They are a separate ethnicity. And they have kept themselves away from this bogus movement.

Hahaha you are really one arrogant person, who calls an Indian fed with distorted history..... The world laughs at the you for distorting history and you are arrogant enough to level charges on others.. Pity is that Kashmir will not come to you despite the empty arguments of brotherhood and all the fictitious love which has been created for propaganda.

Is that the best you can come up with? Huh.

You cant even come up with that, cant you! It is ok, chillout!

Huh. Leave it buddy. You are pissed and don't have something reasonable to say. Will talk to you when you would regain your senses. ;)

Huh. Leave it buddy. You are pissed and don't have something reasonable to say. Will talk to you when you would regain your senses. ;)
Empty talk and still nothing to come up with.. how I pity you!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom