What's new

US cancels Balochistan seminar to avoid worsening of ties

What is your definition of "full blown" shouldn't it involve full balochistan?

Till date three tribes have had an issue, Marri, Bugti, Mengal. They are not even 10% of Balochistan and not all of their subtribes even participated till date in any protest let alone war.
historically which of these tribals were most dominant in these areas?

Kashmir is disputed from only from Pakistan side...

It is disputed as per the UN, thats why all maps - Google Maps included put a dotted line and don't show it as part of India.

The UNSC resolutions are still standing. Let's not deviate from the topic, though.

It is disputed as per the UN, thats why all maps - Google Maps included put a dotted line and don't show it as part of India.

The UNSC resolutions are still standing. Let's not deviate from the topic, though.
the UN dispute was brought in by the interested parties and your allies... The recommendations were not followed by even Pakistan so it is moot, please open a thread if u wanna discuss as I said..

historically which of these tribals were most dominant in these areas?

Marri in Marri area, Bugti in Bugti area, Mengal in Mengal area.

This is a defunct old name for this area:

Marri-Bugti Country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This territory shows it occupies 7,129 km sq

Balochistan, Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Balochistan has an area: 347,190 km sq

Percentage? 2%

And I am telling you that not even all of them are fighting with Pakistan as some Marri's, Bugtis and Mengals have jobs in Government...

Problem is the violence. In civilized circles even if 1 person is killed it is a big deal.

the UN dispute was brought in by the interested parties and your allies... The recommendations were not followed by even Pakistan so it is moot, please open a thread if u wanna discuss as I said..

Errr the resolutions were initiated after India went to the UNSC to get a ceasefire as Pakistanis were advancing on Kashmir. Facts are facts.

This thread is about the Baloch seminar being canceled, no need to take it as an opportunity to post from BLA websites.

Kashmir is disputed from only from Pakistan side...

Height of ignorance. And I doubt anyone would want to debate with you such ignorance.

There is no doubt that it is not part of India,

Yeah right lol.

Guys who want to discuss this can open threads and I and my fellow Indians will prove that it is Indeed part of India...

We know what you will bring as a proof. We have debated a lot on this subject. You need to be a bit less ignorant to have a reasonable debate. Untill then sorry. It is a waste of time.

Baluchistan still has severe problems regarding the developments which if not dealt with soon enough will lead to a tragedy...

I love your optimism.

Our Army are stationed there to protect our Kashmiris fom you and those you send across. Internally, it is our domestic J&K police who keep the peace. A far cry to what was involved in the Baloch Freedom Wars. The needle of that dispute and demand for Independence predates Partition incidentally.

Our paramitary(not army) is there to protect our Baloch from terrorist coming from Afghanistan. Internally it is Baluchistan police which looks after the law and order situation. Still Baluchistan is a non disputed territory while fortunately Kashmir is a disputed territory.

Height of ignorance. And I doubt anyone would want to debate with you such ignorance.

Yeah right lol.
We know what you will bring as a proof. We have debated a lot on this subject. You need to be a bit less ignorant to have a reasonable debate. Untill then sorry. It is a waste of time.

I love your optimism.

Our paramitary(not army) is there to protect our Baloch from terrorist coming from Afghanistan. Internally it is Baluchistan police which looks after the law and order situation. Still Baluchistan is a non disputed territory while fortunately Kashmir is a disputed territory.

Dude you are one of the most ignorant person I have seen which will bent any ways to get something by hook or by crook... Why do you think I would like to discuss with you at the first place... I have better things to do, like better posters to respond to, like the other one who just responded at least giving explanations on his part... Where your argument are just based on your own imagination or maybe the distorted history which has been fed to you from childhood.

Percentage? 2%

And I am telling you that not even all of them are fighting with Pakistan as some Marri's, Bugtis and Mengals have jobs in Government...

Problem is the violence. In civilized circles even if 1 person is killed it is a big deal.

Errr the resolutions were initiated after India went to the UNSC to get a ceasefire as Pakistanis were advancing on Kashmir. Facts are facts.

This thread is about the Baloch seminar being canceled, no need to take it as an opportunity to post from BLA websites.
dint the interested parties include India? My point is that the recommendations were not followed and so it is irrelevant in that sense now.. I will not discuss this as the thread is on Baluchistan...

That is what you claim. But the world is increasingly taking notice of your aerial bombings and what unbiased sources are increasingly terming as genocide in Balochistan. While Kashmir as an issue is dead and buried as far as the world is concerned, as recently as Febru.ary and March of this year the US Congress and the UN have taken note of the Balochistan Freedom movement, and the way I see it, it is only a matter of time before it comes front and center on to a larger world stage. A very sensitive marker to the pulse of the world at large is when the BBC dedicates an entire slot to an issue, as happened recently, with many Pakistanis amongst the most vociferous there.

Percentage? 2%

are Mengals also fighting?

Dude you are one of the most ignorant person I have seen which will bent any ways to get something by hook or by crook... Why do you think I would like to discuss with you at the first place... I have better things to do, like better posters to respond to, like the other one who just responded at least giving explanations on his part... Where your argument are just based on your own imagination or maybe the distorted history which has been fed to you from childhood.

Since someone biased and bigoted like you is calling me ignorant I would take it as a compliment. On the other hand the ignorance and arrogance of new Indian members is both immature and astonishing to say the least. The way they have the courage to spread lies and then propagate it in a very staunch manner is pathetic to say the least. Anyways the last part of your post reflects you right now. Your own imagination or distorted history just to reject ground reality that Kashmir is a disputed territory. Pity on you guys.

That is what you claim. But the world is increasingly taking notice of your aerial bombings and what unbiased sources are increasingly terming as genocide in Balochistan.

What rubbish. Your one post has already been deleted just because you were posting terrorist sources. Now you are spreading there propaganda.

While Kashmir as an issue is dead and buried as far as the world is concerned, as recently as Febru.ary and March of this year the US Congress and the UN have taken note of the Balochistan Freedom movement, and the way I see it, it is only a matter of time before it comes front and center on to a larger world stage.

Again rubbish. Due to your hatred for Pakistan you have been visiting too much BLA sources and they definitely have inspired you. Pathetic.

A very sensitive marker to the pulse of the world at large is when the BBC dedicates an entire slot to an issue, as happened recently, with many Pakistanis amongst the most vociferous there.

BBC also posts a lot news about occupied Kashmir but I know they won't be enough to counter your ignorance. Anyways keep in mind you are on PDF not Bharat Rakshak so anti-Pakistan propaganda and lies aren't welcome here. Huh

What rubbish. Your one post has already been deleted just because you were posting terrorist sources. Now you are spreading there propaganda.

I did not know it was a terorist website. I wanted to know more about the Baloch movement and came upon it. There is similarly a lot on Wiki as well. Is that terrorist too?

Again rubbish. Due to your hatred for Pakistan you have been visiting too much BLA sources and they definitely have inspired you. Pathetic.

I am not inspired or put off either way. It just seems that there is a very old and very strong movement for Independence being fought actively on soil that your state controls, but people that it does not. It seems that these people do not see themselves as Pakistani. Or Afghan. Or Iranian. They see themselves as only Baloch, and they are fighting for a nation of their own. A state which includes parts of Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Iran. And they have a very strong and voluble lobby in western countries, pushing for helpand recognition.

BBC also posts a lot news about occupied Kashmir but I know they won't be enough to counter your ignorance. Anyways keep in mind you are on PDF not Bharat Rakshak so anti-Pakistan propaganda and lies aren't welcome here. Huh

Our insurgency is almost dead. People are tired and want jobs. They are not being killed. If anything, both sides go at one another with stones and sticks. That is civil disturbance at worst. A far cry from what has been happening in Balochistan for near 7 decades now. What does that have to do with propaganda? This is on open source all over the net and in international news. There are thousands of people tweeting about it daily. The world is a very small place. And we are right next to you.

It is amusing how world focus has shifted from Kashmir to Balochistan! Strange are the ways of the world!

All thanks to Afghanistan and the WOT! ;)

It is amusing how world focus has shifted from Kashmir to Balochistan! Strange are the ways of the world! :lol:

Even with so called UNSC resolution (never gone happen) is pending for so called dispute

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom