What's new

US B-52 flying over Kandahar

I know some Patwari supporters miss no chance to take a dig at Imran Khan however it should be taken into account that several B-52s are based in Qatar for the purpose of supporting US withdraw from Afghanistan.
It's anyone's guess as which route they took to carry their mission over Afghanistan.

The US has come to salvage the crumbling Govt of Afghanistan with BRUTE force again. The recent heavy bombings in Kandahar and Helmand province has halted the Taliban blitzkrieg momentarily. In Kandahar the Taliban are virtually standing at its gates. If these bombings continue Taliban might have to rethink their strategy towards the major cities.

View attachment 764796

The nearest base these bombers operate is Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean, some 3000 miles away.
View attachment 764801

Obviously the Iranians and CAS countries wont allow them, this begs the question which airspace they used.

View attachment 764798
Absolutely not went to fetch oil.

If today it wants to - the US can blind all of Pakistani AD and leave it hapless. The USAF is a hundred years ahead of the PAF and its best to keep any protests diplomatic.

As for the BUFF, thats JDAMs that flattened the Taliban when they went against 11 horseback soldiers and its the same result here. That single B-52 is all that is keeping the Kabul army from defeat.
Rightly said Pakistanis need to understand and acknowledge the strength and limits of its defence forces.

this begs the question which airspace they used
Thats your assumption and rather a pathetic one. You lot just wished if that were the case to take a dig at PM even if it means at the cost of Pakistan.
The planes are hosted in Qatar as windjammer rightly pointed out. If Pakistan wanted to give in, we would have easily hosted them here in return for some goodies which largely went into politicans pockets anyway. Your past governments have bend over for far less. So if this government has taken a stance, you lot have taken it upon yourself as a sacred duty to find a hole to take a dig at it, because you wanted to see a moron on throne for the 4th time.

The planes are hosted in Qatar as windjammer rightly pointed out.
So they were beamed up to Kandahar and the Iranians were sleeping. Joke aside would love to know the route they took, might be the CAS nations with a Russian nod!

I told this here 12000 times that USA will keep using bombers and drones after pull out . but you guys were so high in ghazwa e taliban :lol: drones are getting ready to hunt taliban after complete pull out .

I told this here 12000 times that USA will keep using bombers and drones after pull out . but you guys were so high in ghazwa e taliban :lol: drones are getting ready to hunt taliban after complete pull out .

Absolutely agree with you.. there will be US airpower and covert power in Afghanistan to keep a check on Taliban.. there is one thing to fight a guerilla but governing needs different approach. A complete victory and return to power for Taliban will put them into the same position as Ghani is now... Confined to cities and easy targets for birds of prey. We all saw the prequel to this story with ISIS in Raqqa and Mosul

Last edited:
Absolutely agree with you.. there will be US airpower and convert power in Afghanistan to keep a check on Taliban.. there is one thing to fight a guerilla but governing needs different approach. A complete victory and return to power for Taliban will put them into the same position as Ghani is now... Confined to cities and easy targets for birds of prey. We all shaw the prequel to this story with ISIS in Raqqa and Mosul
US-NATO forces are leaving not CIA

That's clearly the violation of the agreement from US side.
It's time to butcher the remaining US soldiers and contractors in afghanistan.
Absolutely agree with you.. there will be US airpower and convert power in Afghanistan to keep a check on Taliban.. there is one thing to fight a guerilla but governing needs different approach. A complete victory and return to power for Taliban will put them into the same position as Ghani is now... Confined to cities and easy targets for birds of prey. We all shaw the prequel to this story with ISIS in Raqqa and Mosul
That will also make US suffer mark my words. As the US didn't honor their agreement the Taliban will return them the favor by targeting US targets in the region or internationally by again partnering with organisations like AlQaeda. They can again do something like 9/11 and trust me US learnt the lesson quite good this time they won't dare to invade afghanistan again.

US-NATO forces are leaving not CIA
Seems like you were partially right but that won't stop the Taliban from taking Kabul. US still has a month to leave afghanistan completely and this is just a short time drama to make ghani government think US didn't left or abandoned them in chaos. In the long run , specially when Taliban will establish their government such air strikes are not viable.
Shame on establishment for allowing the american bombers to pass through pakistani airspace!
They flew from Qatar base. None of them used pakistani air space.

So Americans played Taliban like a riddle. They wanted a secure passage to get out with all their precious equipment and cargo, they knew that if we do not make a peace with Taliban before leaving, Taliban will hit us more severely like they did to USSR when it was leaving Afghanistan back in 1989.

Trust and Pashtunwali makes Taliban so venerable to 21st Century treacherous wars, they really need People who can deal with American hypocrisy. Taliban should have known that the American will never honor their side of the bargain after what happened to Iran's Nuclear deal.

However, I'm still quite sure that after sometime Taliban will eventually take over all of the Afghanistan territory, but running the state affairs after that is going to be a huge challenge for Taliban, their is one thing though, the day when Taliban come into power I reckon Taliban will request Russia for acquiring s400 system.
And who would fund the s400? Pakistan ?

My naive views:
  • These are pressure tactics from the USA
  • The Taliban need to readjust their tactics
  • The US domestic audience is there too
  • Taliban tactic of keeping away from the major cities is OK. Let the Kabuli thugs feed them
  • Kabuli thugs have no fighting capability or motivation of their own. They will wear out the US patience
  • As for Pak, as long as the Kabuli thugs are kept away from the border crossings and adjacent areas that should be fine for the time being
  • The Pak intelligence must increase their efforts to cleanse the proxy terrorist traitors by many folds
  • Afganistan has become even more dangerous
  • More actor will now join the fray

Last edited:
COAS and son of soil CAS dono khel gy lol as Bajwa said it to Shahbaz Sharif it’s not my decision, it’s a decision of Prayme manistar, when he praised him regarding airbases 😂. Niazi probably don’t even know about this.

That was for hosting USAF with an Air Base nothing about air corridor. He plus even if we restrict it theirs noting we can do to stop them from violating it per Ret Gen Tariq Khan.
I doubt very much the US would go to war with Pakistan just like the US never went to war with North Korea or Iran. Its with agreement the US is flying over Pakistan just like they did for the last 20 years. if the US wanted to go to war with Pakistan then it would have done so when they and NATO had a huge presence in Afghanistan. Israel's is US's Achilles heal and Pakistan knows it and the US will not do anything to undermine Israel's security.
My naive views:
  • These are pressure tactics from the USA
  • The Taliban need to readjust their tactics
  • The US domestic audience is there too
  • Taliban tactic of keeping away from the major cities is OK. Let the Kabuli thugs feed them
  • Kabuli thugs have no fighting capability or motivation of their own. They will wear out the US patience
  • As for Pak, as long as the Kabuli thugs are kept away from the border crossings and adjacent areas that should be fine for the time being
  • The Pak intelligence must increase their efforts to cleanse the proxy terrorist traitors by many folds
  • Afganistan has become even more dangerous
  • More actor will now join the fray
Perhaps it is request from the Turkish forces who want to remind the Taliban who the real boss is?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom