What's new

US B-52 bombers fly near Chinese made islands in South China Sea

You have no idea how powerful the Chinese missile arsenal is or the PLA for that matter.

China's second artillery force is China's most powerful branch in the PLA. China has the full range of ballistic and cruise missiles with MIRV and MaRV technology that can be launched from land, air, sea and subsea. Not only are they technologically advanced, China has them in very large numbers.

Chinese cyber and electronic warfare units will also be combined to help out the second artillery force.

China already has the technology for the air defences and ballistic missile defences and the PLA knows how to penetrate such defences. China has been developing the HQ-29 (PAC-3 equivalent), HQ-26 (SM-3 equivalent) for the Type 055 128-VLS cruiser, HQ-19 (THAAD equivalent) and close to deploying them.

Chinese Air Force will also launch cruise missiles (KD-20 ALCM 2,500km) from fighter bombers and strategic bombers. Chinese ships will launch land attack cruise missiles and submarines will launch cruise and ballistic missiles.

The military advantage will only grow towards China as China's military budget is already close to $300 billion and growing very fast and China's industrial might is unmatched by anyone in the world.

The ability of China to hurt Japan is considerably more than vice versa.

Very good summary, and many people still don't realize that today's Japan is just a midget in front of China.

I can understand all those US worships as they are still a mature superpower, but Japan? Just because they had bullied the weakest China in the history during the WWII?

This gif is a perfect description between the fighting outcome of China and Japan with China receiving few scratches while Japan ending up with many breaking bones.

tumblr_m2aj5b7EdG1qc7geho1_500.gif

Even the US isn't really certain how to intercept the DF-21D and DF-26, and forget about Japan.

China's multi-dimensional saturation attack from the land/air/sea will make sure that Japan will die in a really ugly way.

For today's Japan, to provoke China is absolutely suicide, since they can't even orchestrate some significant damage to China, yet they are not even sure whether the US would shed any blood for them during the critical moment.

Chances of Japan ever provoking China for a war war is slim to none.
DF-21D or any other ballistic missile being effective against a strike group or even a Japanese Heli carrier is low mostly because they can be detected when they are launched and when they arrive pretty much the entire fleet knows it with their own sensors if they haven't been warned by Satellites ,bigger radars etc.

Very good summary, and many people still don't realize that today's Japan is just a midget in front of China.

I can understand all those US worships as they are still a mature superpower, but Japan? Just because they had bullied the weakest China in the history during the WWII?

This gif is a perfect description between the fighting outcome of China and Japan with China receiving few scratches while Japan ending up with many breaking bones.

View attachment 271868

I am certainly not a US worshiper or Anti-Any country
I am a neutral observer on this issue and you are clearly underestimating JP

View attachment 271868
We are talking abt CN-JP naval battle in SCS( east VN sea) cos its a Red line for both. You cant lauch an all out attack to JP soil just bcs JP protect international water there.

And of course, PLAN is just an easy pray for JP navy there, I explained why already.

We are talking abt CN-JP naval battle in SCS( east VN sea) cos its a Red line for both. You can lauch an all out attack to JP soil just bcs JP protect international water there.

And of course, PLAN is just an easy pray for JP navy there, I explained why already.

It remains the same, their warships are just some moving targets under China's coordinating attack.

Show it to the real battle. Dont withdraw cowardly like during oil rig conflict.Talk is cheap :)

Same apply to you, always to mentally masturbate online how China sucks, yet both you and Japan need to hide behind your sugar daddy.

In WW2, US didnt give a damn wheb Nazi smashed Europe to pieces. US only start the war when JP attack Pearl habour.

So, you should know where is more important for US, right ?

that's false , US population didn't give a damn , the government however knew very well that World War 2 is a once in a life opportunity for US to become a superpower

Just shot it down in next time.
Americans understand only language of power. There will be more provocations in the future if you just get away with this incident.

View attachment 271868

I wouldn't say Japan is a midget infront of China , Japan is still a major economic power with massive reserves
not to mention Japan already has one of the most powerful navies in the world , and with the build up they are planning and giving offensive capability to their ships it will only get better

I wouldn't say Japan is a midget infront of China , Japan is still a major economic power with massive reserves
not to mention Japan already has one of the most powerful navies in the world , and with the build up they are planning and giving offensive capability to their ships it will only get better

Having few helicopter carriers doesn't make you a naval powerhouse.

And don't try to tell me about the WWII, the aircrafts of the WWII had the wooden parts.

PS, after being left behind for 70 years, the modern JMSDF has very little to do with the WWII Imperial Japanese Navy.

Same apply to you, always to mentally masturbate online how China sucks, yet both you and Japan need to hide behind your sugar daddy.
What we say is mature discussion and always correct, for example:
. TPP will come out max in 3 years- checked
.RMB will fall to half- start falling 2 month ago
.CN economy will collapse in abt 10 years after TPP come out- As I remember you also admit that 'CN is facing over producing problem 'and of course it will lead CN economy to the verg of collapse.

We dont talk trash here.

What we say is mature discussion and always correct, for example:
. TPP will come out max in 3 years- checked
.RMB will fall to half- start falling 2 month ago
.CN economy will collapse in abt 10 years after TPP come out- As I remember you also admit that 'CN is facing over producing problem 'and of course it will lead CN economy to the verg of collapse.

We dont talk trash here.

- We haven't seen how the TPP is currently fully functional, and the feasibility of this deal in future is unknown yet.

- The RMB went from 6:1 to 6.37:1, hardly falling to half if you can grasp the basic arithmetic math.

- We are not sure whether Vietnam's tiny economy can survive the TPP after a decade.

Last edited:
Compare to our little Vietnam, they are powerful but compare to China or USA, they are a midget though. LOL In the modern information age, it is not enough to have a technologically advance hardware, even having a powerful mechanized army is not enough. You have to fully a fully capable and functioning information army that deal with hacking, surveillance, intelligent gathering, and disrupting communication services and this is where Japan is severely lacking. They have no chance once they fire a first shot at us.

Chances of Japan ever provoking China for a war war is slim to none.
DF-21D or any other ballistic missile being effective against a strike group or even a Japanese Heli carrier is low mostly because they can be detected when they are launched and when they arrive pretty much the entire fleet knows it with their own sensors if they haven't been warned by Satellites ,bigger radars etc.
DF-21D is road mobile and has MIRV capable which mean once it launches, there is no stopping it unless it misses the target. It will travel so fast with on-air control movable target, that impossible to lock radar on and fire a counter measure. Noob. LOl

Having few helicopter carriers doesn't make you a naval powerhouse.

And don't try to tell me about the WWII, the aircrafts of the WWII had the wooden parts.

PS, after being left behind for 70 years, the modern JMSDF has very little to do with the WWII Imperial Japanese Navy.

not really what I was talking about but their helicopter carriers will be getting F-35s giving a massive boost to their navy

but Japanese Navy isn't all about helicopter carriers , Japan has some of the most modern destroyers in the world
which until recently lacked offensive capability , if in the future they do get missiles such as LRASM they would add a massive boost to their navy.
Japan also has a big number of modern submarines and one of the biggest ASW aicraft fleets in the world.

and lastly Japan has the financial means to rapidly expand their Navy

I agree Japan is weaker than China , but calling them a midget compared to China is completely false.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom