What's new

‘US attempt to steal PAK N-secrets was foiled’

Bratva

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Sunday, August 01, 2010
ISLAMABAD: Former DG ISI Lieutenant General Javed Ashraf Qazi has disclosed that Pakistan had foiled an attempt of a CIA official to steal documents of Pakistan N-secrets with the help of a Pakistani military officer.

Talking to a private TV channel here on Saturday, the former ISI head said that in 1994-95 secret agencies had foiled a theft attempt of Pakistan’s nuclear secrets and arrested several CIA officials as well as a major.

Qazi said he was informed about such a case at that time when he was working as DG ISI. He said that the CIA officials and Pakistan Army major were immediately arrested in a covert operation. He said the major was court martialled while the CIA agents were deported from the country.

The former ISI chief said that Western secret agencies have a double standard about Pakistan. On the one side, they appreciate Pakistan’s role and on the other hand defame the ISI on the international level. He alleged that in the name of cooperation, Western secret agencies are trying to steal nuclear secrets.

‘US attempt to steal N-secrets was foiled’

and he remembered to talk about this 15 years later?? I thnk a very childish attempt to retailiate against the British statement...

and he remembered to talk about this 15 years later?? I thnk a very childish attempt to retailiate against the British statement...
so talking about pakistan having relations with taliban 10 years ago and with mujahideen 20 years ago isn't childish but this is childish.....

Hypocracy at its best.

Ah sweet old times... when we were embargoed...
Also i believe the CIA agents would have been THRASHED like the french diplomat and his assistant when they tried to do the same in Kahuta Labs.

Karan not everybdy has an indian habit of lyin specially a former DG ISI.

i see no relation between giving a statement against CIA & comments by Brit PM..... if he had accused MI5 then we can surely say that he retaliated against cam statement :angel:

why 10 years back?? Pakistanis on this forum pride themselves of being the kingmaker in Afghanistan due to their PRESENT relations with Taliban..
I didn't know people of this forum represents the official statements and policies of Govt of Pakistan.

this is very old story and not the only one..atleast three publicaly know espsionage attempts by CIA against nuke secret and numerous one before Pak achieved the capability.

Just as your your generals woke up admitting after 10 years that Kargil was a strategic failure

Or just like India accepted after 10 years that their nuclear test were a failure.

Quite an immature and idiotic!! isn't it!!

I thnk a very childish attempt to retailiate against the British statement...

Oho, so now any news against any western country no matter American CIA's wrong doing will also be considered only as a retaliation to some one sitting hundreds of miles away from CIA headquarters !!!!!
:blah:

Sunday, August 01, 2010
ISLAMABAD: Former DG ISI Lieutenant General Javed Ashraf Qazi has disclosed that Pakistan had foiled an attempt of a CIA official to steal documents of Pakistan N-secrets with the help of a Pakistani military officer.

Talking to a private TV channel here on Saturday, the former ISI head said that in 1994-95 secret agencies had foiled a theft attempt of Pakistan’s nuclear secrets and arrested several CIA officials as well as a major.

Qazi said he was informed about such a case at that time when he was working as DG ISI. He said that the CIA officials and Pakistan Army major were immediately arrested in a covert operation. He said the major was court martialled while the CIA agents were deported from the country.

The former ISI chief said that Western secret agencies have a double standard about Pakistan. On the one side, they appreciate Pakistan’s role and on the other hand defame the ISI on the international level. He alleged that in the name of cooperation, Western secret agencies are trying to steal nuclear secrets.

‘US attempt to steal N-secrets was foiled’

Go Pakistan Go !!!

w and he remembered to talk about this 15 years later?? I thnk a very childish attempt to retailiate against the British statement...
You do realize that there is something called State Secrets Act - This incident might have been declassified now hence he broke it to the public.Regardless it is naive for you to think we would not guard our nuclear program and this has nothing to do with British - I think CIA works for US not Britain?

why 10 years back?? Pakistanis on this forum pride themselves of being the kingmaker in Afghanistan due to their PRESENT relations with Taliban..

so if you beleive that the Pakistan have goood relatioon with taliban do you accept that all the suicide bomb blasts and terrorist activites in our country are being carried out by you people, the RAW and other Indian agencies??

i mean no third name come to mind :undecided: :what:

i hope you will answer this question in a straingt forward manner!!

so if you beleive that the Pakistan have goood relatioon with taliban do you accept that all the suicide bomb blasts and terrorist activites in our country are being carried out by you people, the RAW and other Indian agencies??

good answer

i wonder where my frind have dispapeared all of a sudden!!:what:

@Karan and Ramu,

Read the Title of this thread. It says "US" not "England". Kya you guys hurt some times.

Back
Top Bottom