What's new

US Attack on Iran Would Turn Into Protracted Conflict, Engulf Mid East – Scholar

Of course. To go back to your example, Vietnam and USA are pretty good trading partners now after that war. Isn't international geopolitics wonderful once one understands how it works. :D

quite. more than you know.

what you mention is simply the transition from a uni-polar-ly secured world to a multi-polar-ly secured world.

please note that the US has 1200 bases or so outside their borders, and large and rich or rich-again China and Russia hardly any..

so what i predict is that they'll have to keep at least 100 miles or so between military bases that are not in alliances of countries, alliances that have existed for say at least 100 years or so.

Alliances can change quickly. It all depends on who is offering what.

Alliances can change quickly. It all depends on who is offering what.

reciprocal trade of favors during a WW i'd also not recommend.
especially big long-term commitments.
at least, not without thinking it properly through.

No they didn’t, they both are Islamists Taliban and the northern alliance. Afghans fought a soviet secular backed government to establish theocracy and the rule of tribes and war lords

Yes they did, What do you mean with Islamists? They all follow Islam..Northern alliance and all other Soviet era Jihadis are active in Afghan parliament except maybe Jalal ud deen Haqqani , No forced Hijab, no public hangings, no public lynchings, No Mullah sermons, No supreme leader or Wilayat e faqih. They fought against forced communism which soviet backed regime tried to shove down..

Only Taliban are extremists but even their representatives now agree that their first rule was too harsh.

One only has to look at Italy.
is that *all* you're going to base your claims on, without even providing news articles from major news papaers and -sites from releveant countries with reliable free press,
or is there more?

Yes they did, What do you mean with Islamists? They all follow Islam..Northern alliance and all other Soviet era Jihadis are active in Afghan parliament except maybe Jalal ud deen Haqqani , No forced Hijab, no public hangings, no public lynchings, No Mullah sermons, No supreme leader or Wilayat e faqih. They fought against forced communism which soviet backed regime tried to shove down..

Only Taliban are extremists but even their representatives now agree that their first rule was too harsh.

want a simple diagnosis for all major groups involved in the war on terror?
- US + NATO + Israel + Saudi = the western forces?
- Russia
- China
- Muslims, particularly in Iran at the moment and their still male vocal allies.

since the muslims are stuck in the black hole that i call 'stuck towards their goals by adhereing as violence to see those goals realised'. violence is for self-defence, family-and-loved-ones-defense, and the defense of innocnent people where-ever found. not for "expansions", which are always (large-)actions of violent theft and rape and killing of defenders by some muslim commander's desire for conquest through violence by his military, whether it shows up in western-ish mass-media news or on defence.pk itself or any of the many other news-items web-sites that i get to read via an RSS app that i wrote once.

in my thinking, it's the Muslims who are not ready to rule in large alliances. You barely know how, to police your own tribes living in countries and keep them safe from scenarios as discussed on this forum.

Muslims, it's harder than it seems, getting strike capabilities outside your borders that get respected enough not to be approached by opposing military hardware that can easily take the defense hardware on the other side out.

-: bring armor to a battefield, it'll be met by "stuff" that will go straight through that armor.
-: there is always someone more powerful than the ones nearly losing the battle kept in reserve for when they start to fear defeat, which can easily go straight through any armor on the battle field already.

Last edited by a moderator:
is that *all* you're going to base your claims on, without even providing news articles from major news papaers and -sites from releveant countries with reliable free press,
or is there more?

Italy changed their alliance during both World Wars. This is quite well known.

They all radical Islamic st who are not different from Taliban. Just like the Islamist scumbags in Syria who kill each other’s but they all have the same ideology like IS,buses,ahrar al sham,the army of Islam and the Islamic front

No they are not, you are free to have your views. At most you can compare Taliban to radical Hezbollah or Iraqi wilayat e faqih terrorists. Rest are represented in Afghan parliament with as I said no Mullah supreme leader, wilyat fiqh, public hangings etc. If you want to believe otherwise you are more then welcome.

Last edited:
They can rule only the show areas but the other Lebanese will not accept them because Lebanon is the most liberal Arab country

Yeah but if they got the power they will do like their Mullahs did somewhere else, Iranians were liberals as well before revolution.

Today's US military has been defeated by a bunch of rag tag Afghani militia.
Stabilising and rebuilding a country yes years of counterinsurgency, lives and expense.
Blowing the crap out of a country and walking away I'm with Gambit's estimates.

Besides that Trumps form , blow things up then leave the problems for some on else.

Lebanon is different,Shias are not majority they can’t impose their rule on other Lebanese unlike th Shia majority Iran. Even in Iraq which had a show majority they couldn’t impose Shia Islamist rule on kurds and Sunni Arabs.

That i know, The thing is their objective is not to have power as long as they are allowed to have private military and no one poke them, Their job is when Mullah ask, they should be able to fight in syria, when their Mullah get poked by Israel in Syria, their job is to respond to Israelis and take the brunt in Lebanon, they will destroy whole country, they are proxies. I dont know for how long Lebanon can tolerate this proxy.

Anyways now this argument is going directionless. so... leave it here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom