What's new

US and Japan to develop supercomputer to challenge China

US most likely does not have fund to spare and went with Japan for funding. India neither has money nor has technical capabiity in making super computer.

Japan is a totally equal and worthy ally. Any project that the USA and Japan can collaborate on, with full teamwork, will be an awesome, unbeatable, success. During my career before I retired, I had several joint product development projects with Japanese partners. The Japanese are the hardest-working, most intelligent people on the planet. Japanese-American collaboration can beat anyone in the world. Trust me! It's true.

Japan is a totally equal and worthy ally. Any project that the USA and Japan can collaborate on, with full teamwork, will be an awesome, unbeatable, success. During my career before I retired, I had several joint product development projects with Japanese partners. The Japanese are the hardest-working, most intelligent people on the planet. Japanese-American collaboration can beat anyone in the world. Trust me! It's true.

How dare you disrespect indians!
Without them nasa, microsoft, intel, google, half of the silicon valley, 1/3 of the us health care system, 3/5 of us higher education system will collapse, 90% of the highest income group and all of the spelling-bee champions will be gone!

How dare you disrespect indians!
Without them nasa, microsoft, intel, google, half of the silicon valley, 1/3 of the us health care system, 3/5 of us higher education system will collapse, 90% of the highest income group and all of the spelling-bee champions will be gone!

and thats true.. Indians have a big big contribution to NASA, MICROSOFT... No doubt Indians are the most successful people in US and have contributed immensely to US growth.

Back
Top Bottom