What's new

US and China sign deal to ease trade war

lol. How is it you can use LNG to support your point, when the US ask you (correction, forced you) to buy Farming Product. China do not import a lot of Farming Product from Australia. Australia don't have much what China need, and again, you have not even touch on how you can dictate term when you export more to Australia. You can stop buying whatever amount of farming product from Australia. But then you will get hit with A LOT MORE cancelled contract on Chinese Export to Australia.

As I said, item is not interchangeable and you only have negotiate power when you are the one with deficit.
The deal is to increase China Import 200 billions over two years..
Its not 200 billions farm product.
What we always hear from media is farm product related deal because Trump Need to assure his voter base.
China Import beef, mutton, lamb
Every year Australia export red meat to China increase significantly.. but i expect the Import from Australia Will drop significantly.
https://www.google.co.id/amp/s/amp....es-us-china-trade-deal-despite-possible-costs

The deal is to increase China Import 200 billions over two years..
Its not 200 billions farm product.
What we always hear from media is farm product related deal because Trump Need to assure his voter base.
China Import beef, mutton, lamb
Every year Australia export red meat to China increase significantly.. but i expect the Import from Australia Will drop significantly.
https://www.google.co.id/amp/s/amp....es-us-china-trade-deal-despite-possible-costs

I like how you ignore the fact that, of those 200 billions, 50 billions are farming product.
I also like how you ignore the fact that Red Meat (Frozen, Fresh or otherwise) export only $9 billions worldwide (This figure is world wide, not just to China)

As I said, if you want to make less Steel or burn less coal and have 95 billions worth of Chinese goods export to Australia cancelled, Chinese government should do what you said.

I like how you ignore the fact that, of those 200 billions, 50 billions are farming product.
I also like how you ignore the fact that Red Meat (Frozen, Fresh or otherwise) export only $9 billions worldwide (This figure is world wide, not just to China)

As I said, if you want to make less Steel or burn less coal and have 95 billions worth of Chinese goods export to Australia cancelled, Chinese government should do what you said.

The ausy isnt the only dog US got.

Lol, China done that before to Canada with canola, and ausy with coal. so far so good :D

The ausy isnt the only dog US got.

Lol, China done that before to Canada with canola, and ausy with coal. so far so good :D

Oh, the usual insult appear, it's the cue of exit for me. Pointless to continue on when people start insulting other when there are nothing more they can say.

Back
Top Bottom