Country
Canada
#Urgent Hebrew Channel 12:
Oli: Shooting attack on Dizengoff Street in Tel Aviv

Update: 5 injuries, 3 of them serious, in the center of Tel Aviv

Israeli medical official: More than 5 shooting sites in Tel Aviv

From one of the shooting sites in #TelAviv

Video from a restaurant at the shooting

The amount of first-aid at the moment in Tel Aviv suggests the number of dead and many injuries.

Last edited:
The operation is large, 3 armed men, and the event is continuing

Urgent| Hebrew sources: "6 wounded in a very critical situation, in the Tel Aviv shooting."

Urgent| Hebrew sources: "13 people were wounded, between very critical and serious, in the shooting operation in Tel Aviv."

Hebrew sources: "The moment an explosion and shooting occurred during the live broadcast from the scene of the shooting in Tel Aviv."

Last edited:
IDF Army Radio correspondent: "Intolerable images, street war in central Tel Aviv"

1649360572642.png

Urgent| Hebrew sources: " complete halt of transportation in Tel Aviv."

Urgent| Hebrew sources: " setting up military checkpoints at the exits of Tel Aviv."

Urgent| Yedioth Ahronoth newspaper correspondent: "The perpetrator of the Tel Aviv attack was not monitored through the surveillance cameras, and the cars that arrived at the scene are now being examined."

1649361090373.png

Hebrew sources: "They continues to comb the buildings in search of the perpetrator of the shooting attack in Tel Aviv."

Channel 12:
The latest stats of the shooting: two dead and 15 wounded

Channel 12 Hebrew:
More than 1,000 recruits from various police and special forces and the army are searching for the perpetrator of the shooting attack in Tel Aviv

Israeli media publishes a picture of the perpetrator of the shooting attack in central Tel Aviv..He failed to identify his identity

1649364795436.png

Haaretz:
Three eyewitnesses said that the shooter arrived on a Land Cruiser, got out of it, and started shooting

Urgent| Hebrew Channel 12: "The shooter fired 12 bullets, wounding 9 settlers in Tel Aviv."

Kan channel
Director of Ichilov Hospital: Surgical teams are striving to save 4 seriously injured patients

Last edited:
Very good

Terrorist sympathizer. Well i couldn't expect more. Israel started new operation inside the "palastines" city of jenin. The ratio and revenge will by high. Tonight they arson Joseph tomb..
Israel will revenge. When far right Israelis will start burning mosqs you will not see me crying

Terrorist sympathizer. Well i couldn't expect more. Israel started new operation inside the "palastines" city of jenin. The ratio and revenge will by high. Tonight they arson Joseph tomb..
Israel will revenge. When far right Israelis will start burning mosqs you will not see me crying

Israel is already a apartheid state, the Palestinian resistance to your evil and oppression will go on

Back
Top Bottom