What's new

Uranium sales to India will not start quickly: Gillard

Don't worry about Julia Dullard. She changed her position when Obama told her to.

Australia will sell uranium to India as soon as the US orders it to.

Don't worry about Julia Dullard. She changed her position when Obama told her to.

Australia will sell uranium to India as soon as the US orders it to.

Australia is the US's poodle is what your trying to say??

Australia is the US's poodle is what your trying to say??

I am saying the current crop of Australian 'leaders' are lame. Australia hasn't had a proper LEADER for thirty years, since Malcolm Fraser.

Madam, Take your own time, No worries. Our Nuclear plants are on their way and will be finished in next 3-5 years.

I am saying the current crop of Australian 'leaders' are lame. Australia hasn't had a proper LEADER for thirty years, since Malcolm Fraser.

Same can be said about Pakistan rather after M.Jinnah i.e 62 odd years. Pakistan does the same what USA ask her to do as well. So what is surprising with AU to be slapped out here by you.

Same can be said about Pakistan rather after M.Jinnah i.e 62 odd years. Pakistan does the same what USA ask her to do as well. So what is surprising with AU to be slapped out here by you.

The topic here is Australia. If you have nothing to contribute on topic, better to keep quiet.

The tilt towards selling Uranium to India or increasing trade with India is a bit more than accepting American dictat.

Going by the justifications given by numerous Australian leaders - it seems to be a push towards gaining Indian markets.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom