What's new

Upcoming Indian movie D-Day

dude do you really believe the BS that osama died in this operation :omghaha:

i mean goerge bush in his ten year war, and the guy who started hunting osama in the first place never caught him and suddenly obama who promised to pull out of afghanistan suddenly catches osama watching **** movies :lol:

well...you know what,world works on news..now you may involve your extra genius brain to unearth some conspiracy theory,but thats nt what I'm fond of..people search conspiracy theory in everything...even day to day normal life..but I barely used to that.

but I think USA knew the location of OBL either all along or quite some times before killing him..

well...you know what,world works on news..now you may involve your extra genius brain to unearth some conspiracy theory,but thats nt what I'm fond of..people search conspiracy theory in everything...even day to day normal life..but I barely used to that.

but I think USA knew the location of OBL either all along or quite some times before killing him..

sorry but if i use a little of my brain cells, i wont believe all the propaganda which is brought in the media..

till now osama is being kept secret like i dont know for what reasons

well,you know what,I think this stealth helo crashed on boundary perimeter is also the ploy to help chinese to copy stealth tech.. :omghaha:

A-damaged-Blackhawk-helic-007.jpg

my friend americans are not dumb to explode their own helis so that their tech gets copied by chinese, it was taken down by PAF, according to some reports, but at the very moment they were instructed not to bring down the final heli because of obvious reasons

sorry but if i use a little of my brain cells, i wont believe all the propaganda which is brought in the media..

till now osama is being kept secret like i dont know for what reasons

osama is kept secret???hell,there is even a movie on this...and you can even get minute details of the whole op which is just a click away..

osama is kept secret???hell,there is even a movie on this...and you can even get minute details of the whole op which is just a click away..

dude the entire movie as im told is not fact based but its more about paranoia and fails to comply to the ground realities

lol movie

if even the american president watched the operation live on screen then why were their conflicting news about what actually happened?

my friend americans are not dumb to explode their own helis so that their tech gets copied by chinese, it was taken down by PAF, according to some reports, but at the very moment they were instructed not to bring down the final heli because of obvious reasons

exploding downed helo is an operational procedure..so that tech involved in helo doesn't land in the wrong hand.only the tail section got away.but thats too hardly matter.and you can't blow the whole helo just like that...always there remains some portions unaffected.I saw in somalia how Delta Force blew their own downed black hawks..even while risking their own lives..

dude the entire movie as im told is not fact based but its more about paranoia and fails to comply to the ground realities

lol movie

if even the american president watched the operation live on screen then why were their conflicting news about what actually happened?

there were conflicting news on osama's death,not about operation.it was not clear that whether a SEAL killed him or seconds before he killed himself.

i thought indians made a movie about d day WW2 fighting alongside americans :omghaha:

osama is controversial, there is no proof except american claims that osama as caught in pakistan, what i think it was just a false flag op done to finalise exit strategy from afghan war

Yes yes, There is no proof that I am messenger of god, still ppl believe me as one.. :P

@Topic: Its a movie, based on fictions.. No need to argue over it..

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as in the end Bharat is still mahan.....its all good. :D

Films are for entertaining,and as long as they serve their purpose they are good. Don't think that all films in India,bollywood or not,are tailor made to potray India in good light. We have had several movies which potrayed the harsh realities of India.
Indian film industry have done a spectacular job in propogating Indian Soft Power,and I am proud of that.

I appreciate ur imaginative sense. I hope in future u can take a film with such a racy story. Good luck ;)

Indians have all kinds of fantasies which they live out on the big screen. But after the 4 hour film is over they go back to reality and realize their aukat. :lol:

Bwhahaha. 4 raw super agents in Karachi.

In real life, Uzair Baluch would have them chained in a basement in Lyari and trying to get randsom money from GoI within their first two hours of arrival.

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom