What's new

Unnamed aerial vehicles design considerations

Heavenshaker

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
India
Hello fellow PDF members
This thread is for discussing the design considerations that an aeronautical engineer must keep in mind while designing a UAV.
People who love aeronautical engineering , feel free to share your ideas. Say the drone is meant to be a recon done.
What taper ratio, angle of attack ,body shape etc. must be considered and the advantages / disadvantages of the same .
To be honest I'm involved in a UAV team in college so the discussions here will really help me. :smart::smart::victory1:

Hello fellow PDF members
This thread is for discussing the design considerations that an aeronautical engineer must keep in mind while designing a UAV.
People who love aeronautical engineering , feel free to share your ideas. Say the drone is meant to be a recon done.
What taper ratio, angle of attack ,body shape etc. must be considered and the advantages / disadvantages of the same .
To be honest I'm involved in a UAV team in college so the discussions here will really help me. :smart::smart::victory1:
What is the name of the headgear in your profile picture ?? :3 Curious to know about it

Back
Top Bottom