What's new

United States of Punjab?

Badlapur_varun-Dhawan.jpg

Na bhai apni budrooh apne pas rkho ap log :D

Bhai please ill give you COD black op 3 CD in exchange ..or GTA 5 ke CD ? DEAL ?

Work is getting done.
work getting done and 1 family getting richer, may I ask why SS is heading more than 3 dept himself? Why isnt power divided as in a democracy? He expects us to trust him with our votses but he refses to trust us with a position? THAT isnt democracy in any language!

work getting done and 1 family getting richer, may I ask why SS is heading more than 3 dept himself? Why isnt power divided as in a democracy? He expects us to trust him with our votses but he refses to trust us with a position? THAT isnt democracy in any language!

Sindh me or KPK me sb dept k wazir bnai huay hain wahan kaun c tabdeeli aagai hai :D

Sindh me or KPK me sb dept k wazir bnai huay hain wahan kaun c tabdeeli aagai hai :D
which minister in Sindh and KPK is head of more than 3 depts? :pop:

And your noon attitude of comparing noon with others shows you know deep down noon is no different yet you cheer around for them, strange :unsure:

which minister in Sindh and KPK is head of more than 3 depts? :pop:

And your noon attitude of comparing noon with others shows you know deep down noon is no different yet you cheer around for them, strange :unsure:

i said k kisi k pass bhi 3 dept ni hain sb k pass 1 1 hai wahan kaun c tabdeeli aagai hai ?

N shaif & brother are involve in this process already.

People can see and sense some kind of governments in Punjab, KPK, GB & even in Balochistan but in Sindh it looks like jungle raaj

change in KPK is that majority of ordinary ppl dont have to face blood sucking politicized police and patwaris....

Sindh , KPK, Balochistan & GB they all have nationalist partiess but its time for Punjab to have a nationalist party also

Last edited:
Islamabad not lahore is the most developed city not only in Pakistan but all of south Asia. There rarely are any slums and the residents of Islamabad enjoy really high quality of life. The extravagant houses , Planned roads and avenues give it a posh feel.

Driving around the F and E sector and seeing all those palaces like houses give it a beverly hillesque feel.

Back
Top Bottom