What's new

Unfair of Western powers to pressure Pakistan to take sides, downgrade relations with China: PM Imran

I think there is a problem between you and the West, which is the fact that you guys do not seem to understand China's mentality at all. There is a possibility of China being able to engage both in trade and war simultaneously.
Neither your concepts of war nor your training for war is based on a comprehensive electromagnetic spectrum, as your doctrine in general has been 20 years behind this preparation for war. While I am watching episode of operation twitter map tuning into reality while I am enjoying my popcorn and soda, I am seeing your future.
If Ukraine can beat Russia like a drum with American intel/weapons I think India can dispatch China with American intel/weapons. I doubt China will attack India as long as Taiwan issue is not settled

If Ukraine can beat Russia like a drum with American intel/weapons I think India can dispatch China with American intel/weapons. I doubt China will attack India as long as Taiwan issue is not settled
Dream on.

The time will come.

Both countries should adhere to ‘strategic judgment’ that they pose no threat to each other, says top Beijing diplomat Wang Yi on Brics sidelines

Either you are keyboard warrior or your top diplomat is lying. I will let you figure out :D

Both countries should adhere to ‘strategic judgment’ that they pose no threat to each other, says top Beijing diplomat Wang Yi on Brics sidelines

Either you are keyboard warrior or your top diplomat is lying. I will let you figure out :D
When did I say China should attack India any time, it's you Indians being so paranoid about China in the first place.

Pakistan should plan for the eventuality China attacks Taiwan as it may get sucked into war of not its choosing.

If China were to attack Taiwan, it would have serious implications for Pakistan, much of it predictable based on as we know how Western world has behaved in the past. China and Pakistan have a close strategic partnership, this called "all-weather friendship" which will put Pakistan in the cross wires. As Pakistan is cooperating with China in defense, economic, and diplomatic matters, in the event of a conflict involving China, Pakistan could could be targetted and face complex challenges :-
  1. Diplomatically: The Western world would turn aggressive on Pakistan diplomatically on all fronts including international relations and fully prepared anti-Pakistan propaganda and intense diplomatic bullying.
  2. Security and Defense: An escalation in tensions in the region could lead to increased security risks for Pakistan. If Pakistan is drawn into the conflict or decides to support China, it would face regional security challenges through the Western proxy India and face combined colluded sanctions and imposed blockades which could result in strained relations with other neighbouring countries who may not support Pakistan.
  3. Economic Impact: Any conflict in the region, especially involving China, will have repercussions for global trade and economic stability. Pakistan definitely would face adverse effects if regional trade routes are disrupted or if investor confidence is affected. Pakistan should start collosal storage of vital foods and goods for contingencies now.
  4. Geopolitical Dynamics: A conflict between China and Taiwan could also impact the overall balance of power in the region. Pakistan would need to assess its position and interests in the changing geopolitical landscape.
  5. As the Ukraine war turns uglier and NATO get further embroilled with the Russians then China will be more tempted to make an opportunistic attack on Taiwan. The likely possible outcomes of a Chinese attack on Taiwan could follow the Ukrainian trajectory depending on the Western world support for Taiwan. The Chinese invasion could be swift and successful , drawn out like Ukraine or suffer an unexpected defeat. Only a long drawn out conflict would create an uncomfortable scenario for Pakistan and Pakistan will face increased internation pressure to persuade China to cease hostilities.
  6. If a Chinese invasion occurs and India decides to intervene with Western encouragement it will view Pakistan as a hostile particpant and Pakistan will most face a limited attack and embroilled in a temporary conflict. India would not push Pakistan or China too much incase the war escalates to use of nuclear weapons.

1. As the Ukraine war turns uglier and NATO get further embroilled with the Russians then China will be more tempted to make an opportunistic attack on Taiwan. The likely possible outcomes of a Chinese attack on Taiwan could follow the Ukrainian trajectory depending on the Western world support for Taiwan. The Chinese invasion could be swift and successful , drawn out like Ukraine or suffer an unexpected defeat. Only a long drawn out conflict would create an uncomfortable scenario for Pakistan and Pakistan will face increased internation pressure to persuade China to cease hostilities.
Seriously I do not expect Pakistan to alter China's behavior

Exactly let foreigners bark what they want.

We Muslims will do what is in our interests.

Back
Top Bottom