What's new

Under Pressure ECB Chairman Resigns !

They were under financial pressure in covid times when Pakistan sent them their cricket team from low danger area to hight risk country. Where was your big spending that time. It was Pakistan saved ECB a... that time. It was Pakistan who helped them in their difficult time..
Good point about Pakistan helping ECB in the time of its need. I don't mean to belittle that in any way.

I only wanted to point to the monetary contributions made by member countries to ICC. US and China have sway over international bodies because they contribute more money than other members. In case of ICC, it is the big three who contribute more money.

Secondly, most smaller cricket boards make money when they play against the big 3. This is also instrumental in the big 3 gaining more votes in the council. In my view, this does not seem like it is about to change in the near future.

These idiot still have not realized this is not the same Pakistan, their man is not in power....LMAO
heard NZ also wants to reschedule their tour LMAO

Good point about Pakistan helping ECB in the time of its need. I don't mean to belittle that in any way.

I only wanted to point to the monetary contributions made by member countries to ICC. US and China have sway over international bodies because they contribute more money than other members. In case of ICC, it is the big three who contribute more money.

Secondly, most smaller cricket boards make money when they play against the big 3. This is also instrumental in the big 3 gaining more votes in the council. In my view, this does not seem like it is about to change in the near future.
Bro you think 230 millions who love cricket they dont have money. Bro Pakistani government is not ready to cooperate with India media who is making money from cricket. Pakistan is second largest cricket playing nation after India. Pakistan has enough resources which Pakistan dont want to bow down infront of Indian cricket bord let by rss extremists

Bro you think 230 millions who love cricket they dont have money. Bro Pakistani government is not ready to cooperate with India media who is making money from cricket. Pakistan is second largest cricket playing nation after India. Pakistan has enough resources which Pakistan dont want to bow down infront of Indian cricket bord let by rss extremists
I was not thinking of Pakistan's place in the high table when I was making the comment about political clout of Big 3 in ICC. Now that you mention Pakistan's cricket crazy population, I'm curious about how much money PCB makes and how it compares with the other 3.

Australia and England do not play cricket as their main sport, but still their population is rich enough to propel them into top 3. Despite the low per capita wealth of the Indian public, India finds prominence in ICC because of its population size. I think at some point in the future Pakistan's economy will likely make PCB richer than at least 1 of the current Big 3. When that happens, I do not think that India can stop Pakistan's ascension. Big 3 may naturally become Big 4. So the question is, where does PCB stand now with respect to Big 3 in monetary terms? It would be nice if such information is publicly available. :-)

I was not thinking of Pakistan's place in the high table when I was making the comment about political clout of Big 3 in ICC. Now that you mention Pakistan's cricket crazy population, I'm curious about how much money PCB makes and how it compares with the other 3.

Australia and England do not play cricket as their main sport, but still their population is rich enough to propel them into top 3. Despite the low per capita wealth of the Indian public, India finds prominence in ICC because of its population size. I think at some point in the future Pakistan's economy will likely make PCB richer than at least 1 of the current Big 3. When that happens, I do not think that India can stop Pakistan's ascension. Big 3 may naturally become Big 4. So the question is, where does PCB stand now with respect to Big 3 in monetary terms? It would be nice if such information is publicly available. :-)
Enough money that a country can provide 100 percent tolits lol. Enough money that a country can buried its dead bodies respectfuly rather throwing in rivers. Lol

Last edited:
Just to please Indian abysmal hate against Pakistan, they are destroying the game of cricket.

Back
Top Bottom