What's new

Unable to view videos posted

A1Kaid

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
If I web browse this forum on my smartphone (in full PC Mode/Desktop mode) I can view everything except videos posted.

I use to be able to view the videos and simply click the play button over the video to watch it just like with a PC. Now where the video is embedded I see a blank space. This problem began when the forum upgraded to the new version.

Also even in mobile version I can't view videos embedded on the forum, I can view pictures just fine...

Not that this is a major issue for me but it can be annoying since I didn't have this problem in the past but since the new version.

Bump.

Any answers? To fix this issue.

My smartphone doesn't support flash. I could watch videos posted on here before without flash I would click on thr video posted and the video would play via my YouTube app....

Though I think that maybe the issue that after the upgrade on the forum it requires you to support flash (I could be wrong)...

Which phone and browser do you use? Even basic Operas are now supporting Flash videos(through default browser)

iPhone 3Gs (latest firmware) using Safari, even on other web browsers I have on my IPhone videos arent visible. Apple doesn't support Flash not even on IPad. This lack of "flash" was never a problem before, I could still see the videos in the post I would click on it and my YouTube app would automatically open and play the video, as an alternative to flash.

Update:

Now with the new upgrade to the forum, I'm able to see and watch the videos again from my smartphone.

Thanks to Admins.

Back
Top Bottom