What's new

I am unable to view embedded YT vids

Put your real flag first!

My child, being racist is no affirmation of your patriotism. Having a respectable attitude to rivals, and concealing any petty shallowness you may have, is much more mature and commendable. now run along to your sandbox.

My child, being racist is no affirmation of your patriotism. Having a respectable attitude to rivals, and concealing any petty shallowness you may have, is much more mature and commendable. now run along to your sandbox.

Well It was just a coincidence that i was watching that same video when i commented here! You should see the video and decide who is racist me or that American consulate employee in the video!

Well It was just a coincidence that i was watching that same video when i commented here! You should see the video and decide who is racist me or that American consulate employee in the video!

they would be just as racist towards our makranis as this consulate employee was towards the tamils. don't do underhanded jabs like that, it reeks of a superiority complex. our Prophets (peace and blessings be upon them) were brown skinned from same lattitudes as south asians. moreover, all our ancestors were east african, so I hope you realize how unnecessary and ignorant your attempt looks. even if the world changes one person at a time, it is for the better.

they would be just as racist towards our makranis as this consulate employee was towards the tamils. don't do underhanded jabs like that, it reeks of a superiority complex. our Prophets (peace and blessings be upon them) were brown skinned from same lattitudes as south asians. moreover, all our ancestors were east african, so I hope you realize how unnecessary and ignorant your attempt looks. even if the world changes one person at a time, it is for the better.

You are a respected member now according to me. Pardon My ignorance!

Back
Top Bottom