What's new

UN report leaves Zardari as the most logical suspect in the Benazir murder case?

One thing no one is coming out and declaring openly. Was it terrorism, or was it political killing? However we can't ignore the demeanor and all the actions taken by Zardari and gang.

Zardari refused a postmortem citing that people won't accept it, even though her chest had already been cut open, and her heard massaged by doctors trying to save her life. Could've just allowed the postmortem at that stage.

Why is Zardari the biggest hindrance in the investigations? Why isn't he championing the cause? Who in Pakistan believes him when he says "I don't want to take revenge". The top candidate for premiership was assassinated, the nation wants answers!

Why did Zardari order the crime scene by sanitized?

Why did Zardari's closest aides (Interior Minister Rahman Malik, and Federal Law minister Babar Awan) drive off with her decoy/backup car - and that too sped off from the scene.

Why was PPP's own security protocols not followed as cited by the UN report?

Why are there typographical and paindu English grammatical mistakes on Benazir's will that is supposedly in her own handwriting (but never verified by an independent expert).

Interesting episode, must watch

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
One final bullet in my pistol for my (final) defense: Musharraf

ABU DHABI: Former President Pervez Musharraf, while brushing aside UN report as nothing new, has said that there was one final bullet left in his personal pistol, which he would definitely use for his (final) defense.

PTI sources have informed that while talking to the PTI (Insaf Group) head, Farooq Malik in Abu Dhabi, the former President reminded that even he had been a victim of suicide bombing, which was difficult to contain at certain levels. Similarly despite being provided best security, Benazir Bhutto couldn’t be saved.

The former President labeled Imran Khan as a political goof, who according to the reports of Pakistan’s famed agencies, was liable to win barely not more than one seat.

He scoffed at elements stressing a case against him, saying that these elements were actually scared of him, and should not forget that like all soldiers, he rather preferred martyrdom to giving up.

Referring to the 18th amendment, the former President said that PML-N had chiefly benefited from it, while he said that during his regime, there was a dearth of prudent, capable politicians, while he possessed all the powers.

The former President also extended an invitation to PTI head to visit London, which Farooq Malik accepted.

ONLINE - International News Network

The former President labeled Imran Khan as a political goof, who according to the reports of Pakistan’s famed agencies, was liable to win barely not more than one seat.
As if the former dictator would win more than one... Political goof or what, at least Imran is in Pakistan and serving his nation in every capacity possible, what Musharraf is doing? Earning dollars and pounds from giving lectures on which he does not even pay tax? let alone spending them on Pakistani nation as Imran the political goof does.

He scoffed at elements stressing a case against him, saying that these elements were actually scared of him...
Of course people are scared of him and they should be; the damage he did to the country in nine or so years is pretty scary.

...and should not forget that like all soldiers, he rather preferred martyrdom to giving up.
We have seen soldiers of his alike (AK Niazi) in 1971, martyrdom my foot.

Referring to the 18th amendment, the former President said that PML-N had chiefly benefited from it, while he said that during his regime, there was a dearth of prudent, capable politicians, while he possessed all the powers.
Dearth of prudent, capable politicians? now this new because I remember during his time there was dearth of every thing, able Justices, able bureaucrats, able police officers, able media and you name it. Poor guy had to assume the responsibility of every single department.

The former President also extended an invitation to PTI head to visit London, which Farooq Malik accepted.
Poor fellow has now come to this low where he has to seek support from the breakaway fraction of PTI. While PTI itself cant win a single seat while having Imran as its leader, what the hell is he expecting from a breakaway fraction under the able leadership of Mr. Farooq Malik ... by the way does someone know him? who is this Farooq Malik?

Poor zardari is getting bashed up by everyone. He must be regretting the day, he became the president of Pakistan. :lol:

Much has been written and “analyzed” about this tragedy and some predict much more will be written and analyzed. But one aspect is crystal clear that this has caused a huge disappointment for those who were thinking that Zardari will emerge as only and only prime suspect and all others will enjoy “clean and clear” life.

I have gone through this report for few times but unfortunately not able to extract any fresh juice.

All those who were with Bibi at that time are questioning the “safe” exit of Baber Awan and Rehman Malik.

How hastily crime scene was washed is also raising some serious questions since day one, if I am not mixing things up, when Bibi was attacked in Karachi, also scene was washed with same haste.

The way statements were changed after the tragedy by govt officials and even the doctor who treated her in her last moments also changed his statement. So even a person with single digit IQ can understand the involvement of some very high ranking govt officals.

When UN team was in Pakistan, there were reports in media that team wants to question some generals but permission not granted.

I find it inherently amusing that people always, without any proof and/or evidence, blame somebody for crimes that they "suppose" the other person must have committed.

I never heard anybody, literally anybody, suggesting even in his wildest conspiratorial imaginations that Zardari could have been a possible suspect in the earlier days that followed the assassination or on the fateful day. The next day when Zardari held a press conference and talked about peace and calm, most people were praising him. But as time would tell, Zardari later assumed the highest public office in this country but nobody, literally nobody could have imagined, planned or thought of such a scenario. Zardari assuming the reins of the PPP would have been out of anybody's imagination as well. To think of Musharraf resigning and Zardari assuming the office of the President was simply out of question. Zardari was thought to have occupied the position of a king maker, a power broker but him holding a public office had not been imagined by anybody.

But let me move on to the real topic. As we have seen, the perfect criminal, the perfect person to blame for anything from clogged sewers, to electricity theft to adulteration of drugs to traffic jams is the "corrupt politician" in the country. Common sense and basic logic is alien to most people and therefore came the usual idiotic, lunatic heresay, gossip, conspiracy theories and figments of imagination which have linked Zardari to the BB assassination. I do not claim to be the ultimate arbitrator, or in knowledge of "secrets", but common sense, public evidence and logic demands that he had nothing to do with her assignation. I find it beyond comprehension that people would be believe such stories without any material, forensic or oral evidence or any testimony. The nature of such statements is highly amusing for most of these people would reject any legal insight into the case and shrug off new investigations as biased or giving a clean chit to Zardari. to such illogical and irrational people, I have nothing to say and can only wish that you gain some rationality.

From everybody claiming through their every ready "knowledgeable insiders" and "uncles" that Zardari had asked Asifa/Bakhtawar to call Benazir to come out of the sun roof to stories of a unproven life insurance policy, the value of which ranges between millions to billions and trillions depending on the level of insanity that the narrator suffers from, I have listened to every Tom, Dick and Harry to personally have complete confidence in Zardari being the sole perpetrator for he turned out to be a benefactor (albeit an year later and out of the blue).

The only thing that irks me are the unfounded accusations, unproven claims of conspiracies to assassinate and general lack of common sense that originate within the realm of these stories.

Zardari refused a postmortem citing that people won't accept it, even though her chest had already been cut open, and her heard massaged by doctors trying to save her life. Could've just allowed the postmortem at that stage.

Zardari is nobody to "reject" an autopsy. An autopsy should have been ordered. I do not claim to be a legal expert, but I have studied law, legislation and legal procedures well enough to understand basic interpretations, statutes and procedures as a knowledgeable citizen. Had we been taught about basic laws and been taught to respect the law through our textbooks, many of us would have had a different attitude towards legal procedures.

While not having a good library in front of me, I can at least direct your uniformed mind to the basic legal tenants behind autopsies in homicides (murder with criminal intent).

The investigating officer does not need order the autopsy of the victim, nor does he require the will of the next of kin. The autopsy is ordered by the MLO (Medico Legal Officer) and is performed by the person authorized by him. Suicides require the investigation officer's approval for autopsy if he is unsure about cause of death (174(3) CrPC) but this was not a suicide.

I can reference only a little bit in this context right now, but I'm inherently sure of what I've stated above.

The medicolegal system of Pakistan is based on an inquest by the Police which investigates the crimes and seeks the help of the medical profession in relevant cases. In most cases, now there is a legal requirement of a medicolegal examination/or an autopsy as the case may be ....... Autopsies are performed only for the purposes of investigation of death due to a criminal act.

S. Hadi "Medicolegal impact of the new hurt laws in Pakistan"

It was a violation of Pakistani criminal law and prevented a medical conclusion about what killed the former prime minister, said Athar Minallah, who serves on the board that manages Rawalpindi General Hospital.

Pakistan's caretaker prime minister, Mohammadmian Soomro, told the Cabinet that Bhutto's husband had insisted on no autopsy. But according to a leading lawyer, Athar Minallah, an autopsy is mandatory under Pakistan's criminal law in a case of this nature.

"It is absurd, because without autopsy it is not possible to investigate. Is the state not interested in reaching the perpetrators of this heinous crime or there was a cover-up?" Minallah said.

Read more: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2007/12/28/23884/pakistan-government-skips-autopsy.html#ixzz0lVMCfQqY

In fact, it was CPO Saud Aziz who denied Dr. Musaddiq's and the RGH staff's request for an autopsy not once, but thrice. The UN report states this clearly

146. The Commission does not find that there are credible reasons for failing to carry out an autopsy on Ms Bhutto’s. The body had already undergone invasive medical
procedures when the open heart massage was undertaken. Moreover, a post-mortem
examination limited to a complete external examination and not involving any
invasive surgery could have been carried out. Even that limited exam was not
conducted in this case. While one doctor did take a general look over the body, the
doctors admit that this did not constitute a proper external post-mortem examination.

147. It is odd that Ms Bhutto’s remains were moved to the Pakistan Air Force base
(Chaklala Airbase) in Rawalpindi before Mr Zardari’s arrival from Dubai. According
to sources, the body was taken from the hospital around 2300 hours, on 27 December.
The note signed by Mr Zardari accepting his wife’s remains is timed 0110 hours on
28 December. If the police were genuinely waiting for Mr Zardari’s permission
before requesting a post- mortem examination, they should have left Ms Bhutto’s
remains at the hospital. Instead they moved her remains to Chaklala Airbase, thereby
rendering such an examination more difficult.
When questioned about this, senior
Punjab officials stated that the plan was to carry out the examination at the base
which also had medical facilities. However, the fact that Ms Bhutto’s coffin was not
taken to the medical facilities, but placed in a room at the base makes this assertion
doubtful.

148. There was a series of memos from CPO Saud Aziz and his superiors regarding
the absence of a post-mortem examination. The CPO wrote a memo to his immediate
superior, the IGP of Punjab, dated 27 December, but actually written in the morning
of 28 December, in which he reported that an autopsy could not be conducted because
her husband had refused to authorize one. The IGP then sent a memo, also dated 27
December (and written on 28 December), to the Home Secretary of Sindh Province
reporting Mr Zardari’s refusal and suggesting that the matter be taken up by the
Home Department of Sind h Province. On 28 December, a letter was written from the
Punjab Additional Secretary, Internal Security, to the Sindh Home Secretary,
requesting that the latter seek Mr Zardari’s permission to conduct a post-mortem
examination on Ms Bhutto’s remains prio r to burial.

149. The Commission finds the letter written by CPO Saud Aziz to be fundamentally
misleading. Nothing in the letter explains why the autopsy had not been carried out
earlier, during the preceding five hours while Ms Bhutto’s remains were at RGH.
Rather, the letter focuses solely on Mr Zardari’s refusal to approve an autopsy – and
portrays even that refusal in misleading terms. The letter is clearly intended to hide
CPO Saud Aziz’s fundamental failure to carry out his legal obligation regarding the
autopsy and, instead, to redirect blame for this failure to Mr Zardari. The effort to pin
responsibility for this failure on Mr Zardari is unacceptable. No autopsy had been
carried out even though five hours had passed since Ms Bhutto had been declared dead.
The body had been placed in a coffin and brought to the PAF airbase. CPO
Saud Aziz placed Mr Zardari in an impossible situation – one which almost
compelled Mr Zardari to refuse the request for an autopsy.

150. The subsequent letter by the IGP, Punjab reiterating the misleading summary of
events set out in CPO Saud Aziz’s letter reflects the willingness of his administrative
superior to further this shift of responsibility and perpetrate a cover- up of the true
reason behind the lack of a post-mortem examination.

151. In short, CPO Saud Aziz did not fulfil his legal obligation to order an autopsy.
Having failed in that regard, he sought to cover up his failing by putting Mr Zardari in
a situation designed to elicit his refusal of an autopsy. CPO Saud Aziz’s further effort
to cover his failings by writing a memo pinning blame on Mr Zardari was highly
improper.
On their face, these factors taken together strongly suggest a preconceived
effort to prevent a thorough examination of Ms Bhutto’s remains.

152. CPO Saud Aziz, an experienced senior police officer, refused to allow a postmortem
examination. He certainly knew the requirements of the law and the practice
of law enforcement in such cases.
He need not have waited for Mr Zardari. He was,
furthermore, aware of the importance and status of the person involved. All these
factors together support the view held by many Pakistanis that CPO Saud Aziz did
not act independently in this matter. CPO Saud Aziz’s insistence on justifying his
actions has made it difficult for the Commission to inquire any further and attempt to
unearth who might have been behind the decision.

Why is Zardari the biggest hindrance in the investigations? Why isn't he championing the cause? Who in Pakistan believes him when he says "I don't want to take revenge". The top candidate for premiership was assassinated, the nation wants answers!

I cannot answer that, only Zardari can but again you have no evidence as to ho he's been a "hindrance". The lack of will to pursue the investigation is far from "hindrance". Even then, he is not the biggest hindrance as far as I see it. The biggest hindrance is the lack of evidence (only 27 pieces of evidence were found to be necessary and then the crime scene washed up), and then conflicting stories that Brig Cheema had to come up with in haste. Dr Musaddiq had to backtrack his statements because of the ever "invisible forces" and later he agreed to the lever theory as well. The bullet wound has never been conclusively proven but as far as I see it there's a million to one chance that the bullet had hit her dupatta, waved it and then not wounded her fatally. The lever might have been fatal and would have definitely given a heavy concussion in addition to skull fractures and/or skin lacerations but the lack of a bullet wound, to me, is a mystery.

Also, if there exists a conspiracy that was involved in the assassination of BB, then nobody will ever reach to the bottom of the case. Or if indeed Baitullah Mehsud ordered her assassination, as Brig Cheema claimed within a few days and CID Punjab reached the conclusion as well, there is no point in further pursuing the case as Baitullah is dead and the supposed involved in the case are under trial already.

Why did Zardari order the crime scene by sanitized?

Another of your bigger goofs, I’d say the biggest goofy of all.

I should believe that the husband of a former Prime Minister who has not been in Pakistan for years and is absolutely not in power in any way, “orders” the hosing down of the crime scene? Am I to believe that Zardari was as powerful as you describe while having no political and/or legal authority in Pakistan? Your logic is mind boggling to me.

Well if the UN and most of the media is to be believed, it is more likely to be DG MI Maj Gen Nadeem Ijaz who ordered the hosing down to CPO Saud Aziz who ordered it to the senior most officer on the crime scene, SP Khurram Aziz. Now that seems like a much more plausible explanation. I’m not sure anybody in the right state of mind would believe that Zardari “ordered” the “sanitization” of the crime scene.

Why did Zardari's closest aides (Interior Minister Rahman Malik, and Federal Law minister Babar Awan) drive off with her decoy/backup car - and that too sped off from the scene.

Now that is indeed a relevant question and demands investigation and both peeople will have to testify as to why they jumped into a car reserved as the back up and drove the other way.

But Rehman Malik and Babar Awan weren’t close confidants to Zardari or anybody back then. Rehman Malik was Benazir’s in charge of security and Babar Awan an articulate, well spoken, shrewd and cunning opportunist who was climbing the ladders of power. The corridors of power might never have welcomed Babar Awan in such a way had BB been alive, for Babar Awan was not such a main guy back then (but this does not mean that he was close to Zardari). He became close to the Zardari circle when he saw that Zardari needed people around him who would suck up to him and Awan has sunken the boat quite a few times already with his bad advice. Babar Awan holds the bullet-killed-BB view though :-

Babar Awan, a senior official of Bhutto's Pakistan People's Party, said of the sunroof theory: "That is a false claim." He said he'd seen her body after the attack and there were at least two bullet marks, one in the neck and one on the top of the head: "It was a targeted, planned killing. The firing was from more than one side."

Nobody needed to be a Zardari confidant, friend or chamcha until after he became the defacto head of the PPP. There was no point in sucking up to him when BB was alive, for he had no visible political future.

Why was PPP's own security protocols not followed as cited by the UN report?

Like Muhammad Aslam, the Protocol Officer said in a interview a couple of days back, the squads got confused as to which car BB had been sitting in.

Khalid Shahanshah, the man who was making those neck clenching signs during the speech and got murdered later has been a mystery man as well. A journalist (albeit of average credibility) penned down a book on the BB assassination and just yesterday this popped up:-

The author of the book by the title WHO ASSASINATED BENAZIR has revealed that the security incharge of Benazir was in contact with Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan leader Baitullah Mehsud .
The writer of the book Shakeel Anjum was speaking exclusively to Dunya News claimed that the security incharge Benazir, Khalid Shahanshah of was in contact with Baitullah Mehsud. He travelled to Waziristan several times during 2007.

Well I am in no position to vindicate Zardari of being a suspect, but the mainstream narrative that runs among the people and the stories that are cited in this regard are highly amusing to me. He might just have planned a super big political game, ordered and planned the assassination of BB and have conspired to capture the reins of power in a giant and genius criminal conspiracy, but the evidence in this regard is non existent. There's not even circumstantial or inadmissible evidence or any testimonies in this regard. There exists nothing that supports common conspiracy theories and however bad his Presidency may be for our country, it does not make him BB's murderer.

Last edited:
I know that this debate is going on in an academic environment but one question is itching my mind.

If there was a random shooter he would have shot BB when she was on the stage or on the way there. How did that "random" shooter know that BB will come out of the sunroof and than he'd shoot her.

If I was hired by ABC, I would have shot when I got first opportunity and it is something understandable.
So, how did that random guy knew that BB will come out of the sunroof?
^^ Is it a coincidence or something else?

I know that this debate is going on in an academic environment but one question is itching my mind.

If there was a random shooter he would have shot BB when she was on the stage or on the way there. How did that "random" shooter know that BB will come out of the sunroof and than he'd shoot her.

If I was hired by ABC, I would have shot when I got first opportunity and it is something understandable.

It would have been impossible for anybody to shoot her while the speech was in progress. Such a big crowd and even without the necessary security (weak security presence), it would have been difficult for anybody to target her and be successful.

The plan therefore would have been to to leave no chance behind. As the CID Punjab Police asserts, there was a shooter, a suicide bomber and a backup suicide bomber. Although, they did not consider (or perhaps reject) the theory of multiple shooters (the multiple bullet holes in nearby buildings from various directions support this claim), the back up plans would definitely have been there. The October 18, 2007 in Karachi involved two explosions as well.

Nonetheless, the very event leads to conspiracy theories and raises questions about the role of many individuals. An exhaustive criminal investigation is indeed required but without forensic evidence conclusions are unlikely. The chain of events though can be created in a very detailed manner.

Perhaps we might never find out what really happened, much like all political assassinations in Pakistan.

Last edited:
It would have been impossible for anybody to shoot her while the speech was in progress. Such a big crowd and even without the necessary security, it would have been difficult for anybody to target air and be successful.

The plan therefore would have been to to leave no chance behind. As the CID Punjab Police asserts, there was a shooter, a suicide bomber and a backup suicide bomber. Although, they did not consider (or perhaps reject) the theory of multiple shooters (the multiple bullet holes in nearby buildings from various directions support this claim), the back up plans would definitely have been there. The October 18, 2007 in Karachi involved two explosions as well.

Nonetheless, the very event leads to conspiracy theories and raises questions about the role of many individuals. An exhaustive criminal investigation is indeed required but without forensic evidence conclusions are unlikely. The chain of events though can be created in a very detailed manner.

Perhaps we might never find out what really happened, much like all political assassinations in Pakistan.

It would have been impossible for anybody to shoot her while the speech was in progress.
I think that shooter who knew nothing about the future would have taken the chance.

Yes, the event leads to conspiracy theories and raises questions. Even though we can create the chain of events, without forensic evidence conclusions are unlikely.

Last edited:
I think the security was good , but someone in her group knew she will come out to wave at people at the exact corner where the gun man was hiding

#1 Why did she got out of her car
#2 What was the need to stroll around in streets when Terrorist
were looking for high profile targets
#3 The gov warned her , to please postpone the arrival
Sher insisted on going in public waving getting out of security
car

What can the gov do they can't possible secure whole city ? ?

One has to practice sound judgement as well

I don't think Mr Musharif had any thing to do with the assasination he himsefl was victim of 3-4 assasination attemps of same type

The only difference was did not came out of his car to wave to ppl

But its odd to see that a shooter knew exactly what her plan was when she will come out of her car to wave ... it must have been an inside job

I think the security was good , but someone in her group knew she will come out to wave at people at the exact corner where the gun man was hiding

#2 What was the need to stroll around in streets when Terrorist
were looking for high profile targets
#3 The gov warned her , to please postpone the arrival
Sher insisted on going in public waving getting out of security
car

What can the gov do they can't possible secure whole city ? ?

One has to practice sound judgement as well

I don't think Mr Musharif had any thing to do with the assasination he himsefl was victim of 3-4 assasination attemps of same type

I think some insider is also involved..
Now, I don't have facts to support my stance but everyone can share their views..

@AzadPakistan2009:-
Without going into the conspiratorial realm of "somebody asked her to come out of the sun roof", none of us have ever had the experience of being cheered on and welcomed by hundreds, if not thousands, of supporters. She just got into the mood of waving to people who had long sought to meet their "leader", who had come from different cities just to see her and all party workers who were chanting slogans in a deafening voice around her car. Perhaps, they were too loud to ignore and she thought it was necessary to wave back to them.

Indeed sound judgment was required, especially after the event that killed 4 people in an election rally of the PML-N. The act became the gamble of her life.

@AzadPakistan2009:-
Without going into the conspiratorial realm of "somebody asked her to come out of the sun roof", none of us have ever had the experience of being cheered on and welcomed by hundreds, if not thousands, of supporters. She just got into the mood of waving to people who had come from different cities just to see her.

Indeed sound judgment was required, especially after the event that killed 4 people in an election rally of the PML-N.

Well, I cant take that as a coincidence for now.
Yeah, if facts are presented in future than I am open to change my views.

Last edited:

What the actual plan looked like was, that there would be a suicide blast, the vehicle would be immobilized, and when BB would be getting transferred to another vehicle, the shot would be taken. But things went the other way around, when she showed up, she gave the opportunity to the shooter, who took a shot at her first and just at that time, the suicide bomber detonated, thus one way or another the plan worked, as BB herself exposed herself.

And everyone is crying about the security provided to BB was poor, but why no one is seeing that the UN report is saying that the Police security and PPPs own security detail went ahead with the black Mercedes which had Rehman Malik and Babar Awan in it, so if both the security details went with her, then from where in hell BB would be provided security, when the two gentlemen had taken all the security with themselves.

Everyone is satisfied in blaming the Musharaf govt, and Musharaf and his govt was themselves the biggest losers due to the assassination.

A perfect example of the Hariri assassination case, where the blame was put on the Syrians, and the Syrians themselves became the biggest losers, as they had to vacate Lebanon, where they were entrenched for decades and a headache for Israelis.

So Israelis won, Syrians lost, and the blame put on Syrians.

Here in Pakistan, Zardari, Rehman Malik & Babar Awan win, they occupy the top slots, their foreign masters are delighted as their plan will now work, ISI transferring was one fiasco to give you an Idea, Musharaf and his govt the biggest losers and are gotten rid of as Mush isn't coming upto the expectations.

Dancing Musharraf laughs off UN report

NEW YORK: Just a day after the release of the UN Commission Report on Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto’s murder in which the Musharraf government was held responsible for the killing of Benazir in 2007, Pervez Musharraf was seen not only dancing in a private party but he also told his friends that the UN report was simply a bunch of lies.

A number of participants of the party told this correspondent that it was the Mehndi (Henna ritual) of the niece of a childhood friend of Mrs Sehba Pervez Musharraf, in a restaurant at Jericho Turnpike in Long Island. At about 11 pm, Musharraf was asked to join the dance. He accepted the invitation and moments after he was seen moving and shaking on the beat of Pakistani ‘dhol’ (drum).

After seeing the dance, a participant said, “I now believe various stories about Musharraf that he would dance with a full glass on his head with such perfection that not a single drop would fall out of the glass.”

Boota Shaikh, who performed with his dhol in the party, when contacted by this correspondent, confirmed that the former president danced on his request. Boota praised Musharraf for doing it and making the event memorable. “Musharraf Sahib and Begum Sahiba were so happy that they even gave me money and I am thankful to them,” he added.

A number of attempts were made by this correspondent to contact former president Pervez Musharraf to get his comments on the UN report but his friends said that Musharraf was not willing to talk to the media at this point.

However, one of his friends said on condition of anonymity that Pevez Musharraf was not scared. Moreover, he said it was absurd to even think that he was behind the killing of Benazir Bhutto.

Pakistan News Service - PakTribune

Back
Top Bottom