What's new

UN passes resolution on ending Israeli settlements, US abstains from vote

In Chicago, on bended knee, boy Obama learned to hate Jews and Israel from Black Nationalist Jeremiah Wright and from Black Muslim Louis Farrakhan. It is a mystery why American Jews, who love Israel, supported Obama by 90+%. Today, Obama showed his heart-felt antisemitism. Today, we saw the real Obama.

His decision will just reenforce those who regard Obama as a Muslim

It is a United Nation's resolution, why blame Obama who has been clear on this issue throughout his 2 mandates?

Israel should have opted for Madagascar, a far better option to build a new country than in the middle east.
Israel should not have accepted to live with Arabs who hate them.
The Holy land also should be under UN control and free for worship to all respected religions.

PS: these are my personal views and I do not impose these views on anyone.:D
it wasn't Zionist's choice. It was west powers who wanted to have a stronghold in the middle east, and without this goal they wouldn't support this apartheid regime.

Palestinian Christians dressed in Santa Claus costumes faced off against Israeli police at the "apartheid" border wall in Bethlehem yesterday demanding for the wall to be taken down

636181044726857691w.jpg

2016-12-23t140742z_1575932872_rc14fc929f70_rtrmadp_3_israel-palestiniansjpg.jpg

2016-12-23t142602z_211746310_rc126216d0a0_rtrmadp_3_israel-palestiniansjpg.jpg

2016-12-23t141854z_358241466_rc14aaaf2b90_rtrmadp_3_israel-palestiniansjpg.jpg

Israel should have opted for Madagascar

Nope Madagascar is a ecological hotspot, What would you think would happen to all those endemic endangered animals ? Dont be blindsided, Atleast the Palestinians have a voice in the UN, What does those poor animals have ?

Also Jerusalem is the centerpoint of Zionism, They wont give it up for nothing

I'm being sarcastic as well

Remember:

No important decision can be made in the US if it is against the Jewish Lobby!

Yeah but the Obama admin are a bunch of cowards, They waited till their last days to do anything tangible (If we can call abstaining tangible) regarding this issue.. They know they wont have to face the repercussions from the Jewish lobby, IT's going to be Trump's turn, And by the looks of it Palestinians are going to get fecked.. So actually this resolution is really a disaster for them in reality

All of today's Islamic extremism has its root in the Israeli issue. The Israel issue made Muslims feel incompetent, as there was no recourse through legal channels. The west and monarchies in the middle east where constantly pressing down on the average Muslim. Their only outlet was through violence as sanctioned by religion.

Now, decades later, we have groups like Al Qaeda, ISIS, etc.

If from day 1, muslims were treated with dignity, we would never have been where we are today.

This man is amazing. First ban on arctic drilling and now this. He cares humanity more than what people think about him. I wish that American could elect him one more time.

This man is amazing. First ban on arctic drilling and now this. He cares humanity more than what people think about him. I wish that American could elect him one more time.

He wouldn't have dared to do any of that during his first and mid term.. All these heroics when he is just about to leave office, Typical politician, I dont know why people are trying to make him out to be a statesman

Obama tried for 8 years and he realised how the deep the jew and Zionist tentacles went in America

He realised that all the U.S was doing was spending its diplomatic capital in defending thus apartheid state

Security council resolutions are a big deal and good addition to international law and the Palestinian claim

Trump is just a Zionist tool, but he is universally regarded as a buffoon

American diplomatic respect will be lower then ever under Trump

He wouldn't have dared to do any of that during his first and mid term.. All these heroics when he is just about to leave office, Typical politician, I dont know why people are trying to make him out to be a statesman

You clearly have no idea how it works in the US.

Back
Top Bottom